What's new

Attempts being made to free Indian soldier from Pakistani cutsody: Rajnath Singh

Mystery surrounded the Indian soldier's arrest initially due to a lack of confirmation from official channels in both countries. Taking advantage of this information gap, India maintained that a soldier had accidentally crossed the LoC so it can request his return under existing mechanisms.

So now they want to handle things under existing mechanism mother fuckers. Under no circumstances he should be released. During Kargil war when Pakistan downed Indian jets even than pilots were returned. We should make an exception this time and send India a clear message not to cross LOC.

He will be tortured and killed. I don't think Pakistan will return him.
who said that we will torture or kill him.
we are going to give him Bihari Kabab, beef biryani, chiken tika and desi daro.. He is going to talk like a parrot.

Would you expect yadav to say anything else? He was reading from a script. He knows that if he say anything else he will be just killed.

So according what he said was wrong
He was there to play a cricket match right :p

no he is not
he will be released and sent home safely.
If he is released NS wont survive the term. With IK grinding on his neck over Panama leaks and now how to reply to Modi, Opposition needs just an excuse to throw the trash out. This one will have the backing of the army.

Lol @ Indians thinking us of as barbarians.

Irony is real though.

Keep it up. Ignorance is a bliss.

Modi do another surgical to rescue him...

As per my source there were no cross border raid or surgical type attack... Few casualties are reported on our side but no confirmation.

My source is a soldier GD posted on LOC.

who said that we will torture or kill him.
we are going to give him Bihari Kabab, beef biryani, chiken tika and desi daro.. He is going to talk like a parrot.

In all possibility he may know nothing. He is a 22 year old Jawan. He was asked to go across LOC, and he went. Unfortunately he was caught.

He will be tortured and killed. I don't think Pakistan will return him.
just like you capture and killed 7 pakistani soldiers at LOC or the 12 soldiers you beheaded so far. bhai wo khud he mission pe ana chahta ta. mission ka shoq thora poora kara dain to deedar krwa dainge ap ko b.

Modi do another surgical to rescue him...

As per my source there were no cross border raid or surgical type attack... Few casualties are reported on our side but no confirmation.

My source is a soldier GD posted on LOC.

actually they tried to but were seen and fired upon. they didn't completed their mission. if it were a case pakistan would have already used cruise missile for revenge.

In all possibility he may know nothing. He is a 22 year old Jawan. He was asked to go across LOC, and he went. Unfortunately he was caught.
he was posted there from last 4 months. he had already made all confessions.

Kill him then return his dead body to india... I m frm indian occupied kashmir... These rapistani indians r killings us daily... Now its d tym 4 rapistani indians to die...
Start jihad in india.. We Kashmiri's r with pak
we will make him a part of youtube. he came with 15 member team. 8 dead,1 captured, 6 ran away.
mission was to destroy pakistani post.

actually they tried to but were seen and fired upon. they didn't completed their mission. if it were a case pakistan would have already used cruise missile for revenge.

As per him there were no attempt made to cross the LOC but usual small arms firing and small calibre arty firing.
The said soldier was my classmate in 11th class and in a GD soldier so he may not have true informations.
About CM, well i don't think so Pak will retaliate with CMs if any such attack take place on Pakistani side by IA.

My opnion:
If anyone cross LOC he not going to come back alive. This applies on both India and Pakistan.

when your are going into enemy territory. there should be not anything like UNFORTUNATE.

He must be here for some "surgical gloves" his soldiers left behind, or the paratha rolls are really enticing?

You need to try harder then.

and dream a lot more ..

Back
Top Bottom