What's new

Attempts being made to free Indian soldier from Pakistani cutsody: Rajnath Singh

my uncle was one of those 90000 guys.his words are your army beat them half to death whenever they please deprived them of sleep and added shards of glass in their food.medical attention was seldom provided. so don't give me this bullshit.
My fathers uncle was a SSG colonel , he also told me the same thing .

He must be here for some "surgical gloves" his soldiers left behind, or the paratha rolls are really enticing?
Reason for his crossing could be anything but not surgical strike.
As everywhere mentioned he belongs to RR riffiles, it is actually a paramilitary force. Not even Army. Whereas strike s conducted by elite para commandos.
He doesn't have training for this operation.
Could be he deployed for border patrol for which he RR and BSF are trained.
He could be deserter or involved in smuggling or may be his blood boiled to high and he considered himself Sunny deol. :lol:

Posts were destroyed several times before.Lol 8 dead bodies..Still not able to take a snap?
We have enough proof of your kartoot & that is why we have briefed to high delegation of 25 nations..
Hmm cool so what about releasing the proof to general public? Because currently it is sounding like bullshit. And how come one of your troop who crossed the line by mistake is under Pakistan Army custody and 150 troops have somehow vanished by using Harry porter movie cloth lol

Hmm cool so what about releasing the proof to general public? Because currently it is sounding like bullshit. And how come one of your troop who crossed the line by mistake is under Pakistan Army custody and 150 troops have somehow vanished by using Harry porter movie cloth lol
Enjoy your edited time lapse videos proudly..
Amuse yourselves..

Your UN ambassador said that one of the Indian soldiers is in your custody.

It appears she was misinformed. No Indian soldier has been taken into custody.

Northern Command of IA says Chandu Babulal Chohan is a deserter.

I know right. Indians and there bullshit media lol.

And dude keep on getting amused by your government messed up story lol
Watch your arse saving cooked videos are circulating on Internet..
Any sane would make fun of that including your credibility..

It appears she was misinformed. No Indian soldier has been taken into custody.

Northern Command of IA says Chandu Babulal Chohan is a deserter.
Deserters usually open their mouth very easily - i am sure PA investigators are having a good day -

Yea because he accidentally wandered off into Pakistan in a time of tension and preparedness.

Back
Top Bottom