What's new

Attempts being made to free Indian soldier from Pakistani cutsody: Rajnath Singh

Watch your arse saving cooked videos are circulating on Internet..
Any sane would make fun of that including your credibility..
Lol our credibility?? Hahah wtf dude . The entire world was laughing yesterday of how stupid this whole operation story was. Anyone will suggest that the target which is only 3 km away should be taken out via artillery fire . And LOC which is guarded by Pakistan Army check posts after every half KM followed by intensive rangers and army patrols somehow entire Indian company manages to pass through launched an attack . Stayed there for four long hours and not sounding alarm to Pakistani forces and returned back get a life losers lol

He will be tortured and killed. I don't think Pakistan will return him.
Welllllllll.......he is only 22 , after investigation , should let em go. Seem scared and clueless and start running without direction.

First tell us how this guy came inside Pak what a idiot rajnath Singh is that we give you a trophy back just like that we will put him in our war museum

First prove that such a soldier crossed over to Pakistan. :enjoy:

Modi do another surgical to rescue him...

As per my source there were no cross border raid or surgical type attack... Few casualties are reported on our side but no confirmation.

My source is a soldier GD posted on LOC.

What is GD ?

But ispr reject any such claim they said they don't have any indian soldier

As everywhere mentioned he belongs to RR riffiles, it is actually a paramilitary force. Not even Army. Whereas strike s conducted by elite para commandos.
He doesn't have training for this operation.
Could be he deployed for border patrol for which he RR and BSF are trained.

I saw a report on ARY News which said the soldier belongs to 81 Armoured Regiment of IA.
Reuters said he belongs to 37 RR.

RR is not a paramilitary but a 'counter insurgency force' as India calls it. The troops of RR are on deputation from all regiments of IA.

No 'Sir G Kal' strikes took place on LoC. Infact, there were cross-border attacks in five sectors (Tatta Pani, Leepa, Kel, Bhimber and probably Nakyal) on PA posts which resulted in martyrdom of 2 Pakistani soldiers and injuries to 9 others. In retaliation, 14 intruders were reportedly killed and 1 captured.

He will be tortured and killed. I don't think Pakistan will return him.
Yes, but look at the bright part. You can always make a film on him like "sarbijit singh" with 10 songs in it. That will teach Pakistan.

Yadav was 'spy', at least that is what Pakistan claims. Geneva conventions don't apply there.

Your are so much concerned on Geneva convention but don't even look at UN resolution of self determination for Kashmiri people, and forget humanity while using pallet guns on unarmed Kashmiri people.
Koi Sharam hoti hay. Koi Hayaa hoti he.

Back
Top Bottom