What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
About time military provide the civvies living near Indian border and LOC with atgms and stingers completing their shelf lives anyways.

Disgraceful if there isn’t a response now regardless of how little damage there was. What were the PAF doing?

The ' Catch' is this :

While PAF is free to respond in kind , the larger question is what the targets should be ?

India had the advantage of hitting terrorist camps - something that has happened across the world & inside Pak before and whose existence in Pak is an accepted fact.

For the PAF , there are no ' terror camps ' to hit in India. If they chose to engage a military target of any kind , it would amount to war. Hitting civilian targets including permanent assets during peace time again amounts to war. Collateral damage to civilians will worsen things.

Unless they choose to hit the RSS HQ in Nagpur which would tantamount to declaration of war & all bets will be off.

Therefore..' to be or not to be ..is the question

People bashing PAF should know that they are managing such a vaste airspace. Having AWACS and high alert dont mean that no bogies can slip through. Rather the enemy barely crossed LOC and was intercepted in mere seconds, couple minutes at most.

So for me PAF did a good job.

He was presiding over the national security committee's emergency meeting and all services chiefs were present there.

Military elite is notorious of taking credit of all good and hiding behind politicians for every bad. So, he should be careful in taking stand.

This could also means that Pakistan is open for anyone to invade and do whatever they want.
For Example, You are at your home, and someone claims that a thief is in your house's 2nd floor. He then climbed your window and ran in your house and exit from your back door.

Would you say after that, oh it no big deal??

It is a bad analogy though, isn't it? Retaliation would mean that instead of going to the authorities and describing what the thief looked like and what he did, you went to the thiefs' house and you also ran from front door to exit.

What would this achieve in your situation?

Great.. I hope Pakistan responds by attacking some strategic target. Let the game begin baby !

It's time when we'll see Kafir vs superhuman believers theory being put into test.

So far the score is:
Powerful Believers - 0
Weak kafirs - 1

ik cannot be trusted earlier he said we will not think of retaliation but will retaliate immediately now he has taken another uturn and saying we will respond at proper time he should stop fooling public indian jets should be downed even if they moved back to indian airspace our fighterjets and airdefenses should chased them in their own territory and downed them .This is another lollipop to the public to save face
stop being a patwari for 1 second and get behind the PM for our nations sake.
Unlike your bap, IK will not sell Pakistan for a plate of Bryani.

Just be patient and remember what our military and civil leadership have said
"We will retaliate at the time and place of our choosing P. M I. K"

Great.. I hope Pakistan responds by attacking some strategic target. Let the game begin baby !

It's time when we'll see Kafir vs superhuman believers theory being put into test.

So far the score is:
Powerful Believers - 0
Weak kafirs - 1
Puttar aram nal asi tuwadi bund mar sarni hain

The payload they dropped at 30-40k height while retreating landed 50km inside Pakistan in middle of random mountain forests.
you are quite informative and all. thanks for that.
But tell me, when a plane is on the retreat, in this case, to the east; how come your theory hold out?
heck it defies Newton's 1st Law of Motion.
depending on the height, speed and direction (retreating=east), the "dump" must be more nearer to the boundary rather than the opposite.

PAF needs to put the money where their mouth is

They claim Ra^ad is ready then get it on the JF17 Block II and launch into India from Pakistan

No more talk that’s it
Things will get worse after they insert s400 batteries near border this year. I think They can do some strikes in next year. More challanges for us in near future. If we don't response they will continue violating airspace.

Back
Top Bottom