What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Bro its just propaganda, we just need to violate air space and drop small stand off bombs (50km penetration) on empty area and claim 600 casualties via sources just like they are doing.
I dont think Pakistan works like that besides why to risk our jet and pilot if we have stand off weapons. Sirf parade ka lia thori rakha hain. They fired the first bullet propaganda or not, we dont need to match them, we just need to respond them in the language they understand.

If Kaptaan gave the statement without checking with circus lions of PAF than take it with bucket of salt.

He was presiding over the national security committee's emergency meeting and all services chiefs were present there.

PAF needs to put the money where their mouth is

They claim Ra^ad is ready then get it on the JF17 Block II and launch into India from Pakistan

No more talk that’s it

At this point we would take anything. Just blow something of theirs for God’s sake..

Seize all the good looking heroines of Bollywood. And deliver 2,3 on my address. Rest divide them between heartbroken Pakistani youth.

Bro its just propaganda, we just need to violate air space and drop small stand off bombs (50km penetration) on empty area and claim 600 casualties via sources just like they are doing.
Lol but whose casualties will you claim ? Indian army ? Civilians ?.. Indians are very good at narrative building.. they have build very good narrative that there are terrorist camps at our side..
but we are duffers, we don’t build narratives, we aren’t good at counter narrative...
what target will we claim ?
World will laugh at us if we will the do the same thing...

They need to careful bec we have just started and they are in good shape .all the investment and fdi will b gone with in few hours if they increase it.
Sorry, can you elaborate? I think I know what you mean but not sure.

Paf can't and they won't do anything.
Paf doesnt bas air superiority jet for cross border raid .
They were even unable to shoot down iaf jet in pak airspace .

This is what happens when Grocery shop owners pretend to be Strategic affairs expert and Tomato Farmers become economic affairs expert. Confusion all around. Meanwhile expression on Security establishment faces say it all.

AS USUAL ACHAY BACHAY --LINE MAIN --THE ARMY HAS ALREADY GOT WAT IT WANTED FROM PTI--INFANCY TEAM--

NOW IMRAN WILL FALL IN LINE ALSO-- SUITS BOTH INDIA AND PAKISTAN ARMIES...

IN CASE OF PEACE BETWEEN INDIA/PAKISTAN----------- 2 MILLIONS ARMY PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO PACKUP AND GO HOME NO MORE PERKS AND PRIVILAGES ..

THAT THEY WONT ALLOW TO HAPPEN?

I forgot about this bad boy [emoji850][emoji850][emoji850]
There are plenty of bad boys in our arsenal, just need the will and a pair to use them. I think now both are there in the civilian leadership. Lets see how military respond to PM's clear directive.

Back
Top Bottom