What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
The real question should be why should we not? Would you want a foreign country constantly entering your airspace?

This is actually happening almost daily here in Greece, but it's another story all-together.
What I am trying to say is that this is probably a publicity stunt, made as a reaction to the Pulwama attack. The "argument" from the Indian side is that a terrorist camp was targeted and destroyed, not civilians, not Pakistani military etc.

If they indeed managed to bomb a couple of trees on a hill, why would Pakistan need to retaliate? Not only would this escalate the situation at hand, it would also provide another argument to the other side like "see, they are shielding terrorists and actively working for them".

PAF needs to put the money where their mouth is

They claim Ra^ad is ready then get it on the JF17 Block II and launch into India from Pakistan

No more talk that’s it

Babur needed to take out airbase from where took off Indian jets.

Yaar it’s high tension season

Everyone is at stations during this time

Why PAF was caught sleeping again ?

Now the widely advertised RAAD needs to be fired from JF17 Blick II

Only way this kind of claims of surgical strike and air raids will stop is if Pakistan air force retaliates and destroys some targets inside india and prove it.

Modi is doing everything he can to maximize his chance of winning, election is not far.

Pakistan will respond but not yet, it will be secret and more Gangadeshi soldiers will be beheaded on LoC.;)

If these Fucking cowards can’t do anything... than let Lashkar and Jaish people do the retaliatory action.. they’ll take Good care of these indian basturds..

Pakistan needs to be careful because of the state of it's economy. We have been left weak because of our past government...
They need to careful bec we have just started and they are in good shape .all the investment and fdi will b gone with in few hours if they increase it.

Itni khujli ho rai hai to bc khud pohanch jata jetpack pehan kar. Sath me bivi bache bhi le jata. Itna aya chuck yager ki aulaad.
Big political victory for India

PAF did not perform CAP?

Why did we not have birds in the air during increase tensions

All we do is train train and train and when real thing happened we are sleeping

bhai they have always been good at drama and movies and films. and most of all crying let them cry.

they were made to run without causing any damage is a good defense.
Dear bro , I respect your point of view , but I am bit old for this lollypop called "Bhag gaye" and "No damage" … IAF crossed over .. FACT
They dropped whatever ……. FACT
PAF faild to shoot down one IAF bird …… FACT
our Air defence Failed ……………. FACT
Indian got moral victory .. political victory … Propaganda victory …….. FACT

Rest is all randi rona from both sides...…. And I am sorry I am bit old for DG-ISPR twits. ,... only …….. Check Moead Pirzada twits...…..

Pakistan's only moment of response was when the enemy aircraft intruded in its airspace. It lost the chance to put up a defense at a time it was needed. Whatever will now happen, will 'never' come from PAF.

tomorrow the indian pilots will be given medals and a bollywood movie will be made about it.

Keep supporting Kashmiri people against Indian forces. Keep hitting Indian terror cells in Afghanistan in various ways.

I also firmly believe that Pakistan must respond in a very strong way to this airspace violation.
We will, NCA just decided that.

Back
Top Bottom