Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
This was a provocation WE ALL AGREE

bur the indians lost 60 soldiers this month and had a generally humiliating time with 5 aircraft crashes and pilots dead, majors dead and all sorts

THEY NEEDED A RESPONSE
but did not want war or to take on Or hit Pakistani military

They needed a way out to calm the tits of the indian public

So hence sir ji cal strike 2

Nothing was hit, the battle is only in social media and propaganda

The indians are cowards but will claim 200 non existent jaish dead and try to milk it in news in india and across the world

Like sir ji cal strike 1, the action was miniscule, whilst still being a provocation
We will state the reality of nothing happened

BUT it does not matter now it goes to social media and watercooler conversation with Pakistan calling B.S and indians chest thumping

War is in no ones interest and will be averted with this B.S

Indians lose 60 and placate their public
Pakistan has to decide a response to the provocation which averts war but has propaganda value for the indians

That's where the confusion lies, Balakot is in KPK, I have visited the place, it was completely destroyed in 2005 earthquake and now getting back on it's feet....to get to Balakot in KPK, the IAF had to fly the entire area of Azad Kashmir and then into KPK.....do you honestly think that is even remotely possible.
The confusion is Balakot in KPK and Bsala Kote situated on LOC....and that is where the IAF hastily jettisoned it's load.

PAF needs to put the money where their mouth is

They claim Ra^ad is ready then get it on the JF17 Block II and launch into India from Pakistan

No more talk that’s it

I beleive that our response should be so severe that India begins to think what went wrong this time and why is this not the old Pakistan that they were use too.

Bro its just propaganda, we just need to violate air space and drop small stand off bombs (50km penetration) on empty area and claim 600 casualties via sources just like they are doing.

Keep supporting Kashmiri people against Indian forces. Keep hitting Indian terror cells in Afghanistan in various ways.

I also firmly believe that Pakistan must respond in a very strong way to this airspace violation.

So they come in for few.mints and then run away and drop payload in jungle where no one lives.and we should go for war on this?.
the media and the gen public on both sides of the border are jahils of the highest order.

So they come in for few.mints and then run away and drop payload in jungle where no one lives.and we should go for war on this?.
Show me any sovereign nation which will approve this sort of intrusion. Unintentional intrusion can happen but never with payload. Whats Whe use of AWACS and 10KM no flyzone.
Jab agla banda aik bar kr le na to usay adat par jati ha.

Target their financial centre's like mumbai and bangaloro

1573763.jpg

Thanks dgispr for atleast confirming that jets crossed loc or else pdf fan boys would have been in denial mode forever

Just checked with my sources in PAF, as usual, as soon as the PAF interception took place, pack of 4 JF17, the IAF mirages ran with the tails firmly in between their legs. It just a normal procedure to drop the payload to reduce the weight/drag to gain speed when running.

Back
Top Bottom