Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
My question is very simple.

We have Sam Systems, that can target enemy aircraft 50 to 60 KMs within their own air space, then how we let enemy air crafts enter 3 to 4 miles inside our territory?

Why only PAF had to scramble jets in order to counter violating IAF fighters, why our Sam system remain inactive in this whole episode??

@Windjammer @Zarvan @IceCold @Major Sam

#

Lol, it's not Balakot in KPK but your Agni Pankh jettisoned their weapon load randomly at a place called Balakote situated right on LOC.

View attachment 541976

BS

BALAKOT----------------OR BALA-KOTE------------- BOTH R IN PAKISTAN

THE BOMBING IS OVER-- LETS PUT DUST ON IT BY IDENTITY OF BALKOT-BALAKOTE

AND CONFUSE BOTH AWAMMS OF INDIA /PAKISTAN

This is how you save face ? My enemy entered my home and stayed for only 5 minutes. They did not kill anyone ?
Come on boss, USA can enter your country and bomb anywhere. Now India also can also do! Have some self dignity :)

no need to save face. you entered and repelled. so its over. modi constipation is over and he saw our quick response.

now enjoy

Big political victory for India

PAF did not perform CAP?

Why did we not have birds in the air during increase tensions

All we do is train train and train and when real thing happened we are sleeping

i believe pakistan is just covering this up..., what is the point of spending money on a gutless army?? they cant even attack afghanistan nvm india

Kr k dikhaen... Agar zra c gherat bachi ha. Its Its enough. Otherwise divert defence budget to economical development. Jab scramble k ilawa kuch kr e ni to why not use it for social development.
So they come in for few.mints and then run away and drop payload in jungle where no one lives.and we should go for war on this?.

Time for Ra'ad to come out.

569e57489c716.jpg

should not waste strategic arsenal, just small stand off weapons would suffice.

My question is very simple.

We have Sam Systems, that can target enemy aircraft 50 to 60 KMs within their own air space, then how we let enemy air crafts enter 3 to 4 miles inside our territory?

Why only PAF had to scramble jets in order to counter violating IAF fighters, why our Sam system remain inactive in this whole episode??

@Windjammer @Zarvan @IceCold @Major Sam
Beats me! But now that PM himself has said Pakistan will respond at a time and place of our choosing lets see.

That is what I call excuse ……………. so if IAF don't have SAM cover , why not PAF cross over and hit something in IOK????????????????

This will happen. Count down has already begin for that operation.

Aree bhaya bhagta choor langoote choord Kay bhaag gaya. Yeh kaafee hay in halat main.
Who is going to believe this ? No one ? Atleast Indians aren’t going to believe it.. they have won yet another propaganda war against Pakistan in this case.
And our genious genrl in ISPR thinks Thts called "monh tor jawab" he thinks about his tweet,, Thts the best he can do in any kind of attack at any time???
If India evn hve crossed Jst 1 inch and has detonated a 10 ruppes bomb on our soil Thts enough for us, to move in Indian occupied kashmir and destroy Indian army installations at least and the tweet it with pics if not, it's enough, army chief and airforce chief both resign then and there pakistani ppls are not ready to accept ur dam denial and dam tweets, fight or get lost
bilkul sahi kaha aap nai...

Total failure on behalf of Pakistan

We know during increase tension our units are on CAP where was the JF17 block II? Where as the F16 C/D block 52+?

Why weren’t they shot down

Big political victory for India

And as I mentioned so many times in Kargil they used the Mirage 2000
Sir they (indian) wins after only dropping payload on trees (according to DG-ISPR)…….. Justt check international media ………. Shame on our air defence...……. Shame on all those who crying defensive force , defensive force mantra till now.....

Back
Top Bottom