What's new

ATTACK ON PRESS TV

you're attacking press tv, which a channel that showns the crime of these people and yet you call it a propaganda.
is it propaganda that the bahranis kill innocent people just for being shia and wanting more freedome?
Nice logic.
I said it was biased, which is pretty likely as it is owned by Iran.
Seriously you've made a massive leap there. A news channel is biased and sometimes makes fake stories too me supporting dictators. etc
Good job.

Aww Arabs in Bahrain regime kills protesters using tear gas how civilised

You are going off topic racist Arab. This is about how Press TV and English newspaper showed what some of that family of dictators get up to.

Again calling me a racist. See what I mean everyone?? Maybe this also is part of a big conspiracy as well?? I know you like that sort of thing.

So Saudi education is the reason for it?? Oh my then we have 24 Million terrorists in our hands. But wait what is that?? Oh yeah 2 Million people are now becoming College graduates doctors engineers soldiers officers and interfaith dialogue supporters. While you guys brought the "White man" thing in this discussion and then you dare accuse me of racism?? When you and your own friends in this forum called Blacks a "Non-ruling race" suggesting they are "Slaves by nature" Me who according to you the "Racist Arab" defended them with all my strength.

This is what I mean all along guys see??

Don't forget racist Arab

Osama was a saudi

Press TV and BBC reported that Osama was a Saudi and he was brainwashed by the same books that were used to teach you. That is why you come over here on the forum as someone who has a misguided feeling of entitlement and you try to bore us into and demand that we accept your drivel

Again calling me a racist. See what I mean everyone?? Maybe this also is part of a big conspiracy as well?? I know you like that sort of thing.
I think I do see now.
Life is a lie. Created by the Zionist, cyborg super Jews. This is all their doing.
:lol: They crack me up.

Why is it wherever this racist Arab goes he derails the thread. I suggest ignore his rantings .This thread was put up by me to discuss why when we all know that media reflects it's owners cos they pay the wages of the employees do some expect a higher standard in media from Iranians than the rest of the world??

BBC can call India Libya but Jamie still believes BBC lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xZPiRbNsfTk

Nice logic.
I said it was biased, which is pretty likely as it is owned by Iran.
Seriously you've made a massive leap there. A news channel is biased and sometimes makes fake stories too me supporting dictators. etc
Good job.

As I said, you're just a supporter of those dictators.
BBC is biased, CNN is biased and so is Press tv.
You are just an retarded zionists worshipper who hates anything Iranian.

Don't forget racist Arab

Osama was a saudi

Press TV and BBC reported that Osama was a Saudi and he was brainwashed by the same books that were used to teach you. That is why you come over here on the forum as someone who has a misguided feeling of entitlement and you try to bore us into and demand that we accept your drivel

So because Osama was Saudi this automatically means all Saudis have the same beliefs as him?? Then by no means you can not for a single minute blame anyone who says all Muslims are terrorists now can we?? Let us all generalize while we are at it right?? Oh I can say all Saudi Yamenis are Terrorists. Saudi-Yamenis will say only Adanis are terrorists. Adanis will say only Ba-Hatharits are terrorists. Ba-Hatherists will say only Bin-Ladens are terrorists. Bin-Ladens will say only that guy is terrorist. See what a great Generalizing bonanza we have here.

Aryan_B... I truly truly petty you.

So Saudi education is the reason for it?? Oh my then we have 24 Million terrorists in our hands. But wait what is that?? Oh yeah 2 Million people are now becoming College graduates doctors engineers soldiers officers and interfaith dialogue supporters. While you guys brought the "White man" thing in this discussion and then you dare accuse me of racism?? When you and your own friends in this forum called Blacks a "Non-ruling race" suggesting they are "Slaves by nature" Me who according to you the "Racist Arab" defended them with all my strength.

This is what I mean all along guys see??

I too hate how easily people accuse others of racism, there is a degree of hatred for other races in many members of this forum, especially against white people. If a person is proud of his race & heritage, they claim he is racist. If a person is fond of his or her own culture, the immediate response is, you are racist. If I am only fond of women from my own race, people will claim I am racist.

The truth is none of these things are racist, & in my opinion immediately accusing others of racism is just an attempt to escape from an argument.

As I said, you're just a supporter of those dictators.
BBC is biased, CNN is biased and so is Press tv.
You are just an retarded zionists worshipper who hates anything Iranian.
Well I can confirm that I do not support these dictators. I don't even know which dictators you are talking about lol.
Yes, they are but I think some more so than others.
I can also confirm that I am not retarded nor have I ever worshiped a Zionist.
Nor do I hate everything Iranian.

Surely you see your ridiculous logic though?
For example if I hated the Queen, would that mean that I hate all the charities she supports?

I too hate how easily people accuse others of racism, there is a degree of hatred for other races in many members of this forum, especially against white people. If a person is proud of his race & heritage, they claim he is racist. If a person is fond of his or her own culture, the immediate response is, you are racist. If I am only fond of women from my own race, people will claim I am racist.

The truth is none of these things are racist, & in my opinion immediately accusing others of racism is just an attempt to escape from an argument.

For your information that racist Arab stated:
Originally Posted by Mosamania
Sad thing is right now I don't blame you guys for your claims of "Home grown terrorism". It is quite apparent here.
He was saying that to someone who claims to be British the implication being that my argument was enough for me to be labelled in this manner.

So I was entitled to respond as I did below. But some like you read the odd post and go off at a tangent. That is a matter for you.

You are a racist Arab. Just because I have origins in Pakistan but live in UK I am not allowed according you to have the views that I have. Lots of white English people agree with me. In fact polls carried out in the UK show that most people are against the wars in Iraq etc. When you talk about terrorists the biggest outrage the twin towers was done by Saudis like you who had been brought up reading the same books as you cos in Saudi schools Mr Waahbes books are standard.

Well I can confirm that I do not support these dictators. I don't even know which dictators you are talking about lol.

Sauds are the dictators we are talking about.

Yes, they are but I think some more so than others.
I can also confirm that I am not retarded nor have I ever worshiped a Zionist.
Nor do I hate everything Iranian.

Surely you see your ridiculous logic though?
For example if I hated the Queen, would that mean that I hate all the charities she supports?

You cannot use you "non ridiculous logic" to figure out what dictator I am talking about?
This is what I wrote on page 7

"the prime minister goes top different countries lauding their desire for freedom, yet at the same time he gives weapons to the saudis,and bahranis to kill shia who are asking for freedom also.

You're a joke, people may think you actually represent english people.
I am glad I know otherwise.

people like you are a dying breed. you are nothing but a supporter of those dictators who kill people just because they are shia."

You still do not know who I am talking about? or maybe you're just simply stupid

You cannot use you "non ridiculous logic" to figure out what dictator I am talking about?
This is what I wrote on page 7

"the prime minister goes top different countries lauding their desire for freedom, yet at the same time he gives weapons to the saudis,and bahranis to kill shia who are asking for freedom also.

You're a joke, people may think you actually represent english people.
I am glad I know otherwise.

people like you are a dying breed. you are nothing but a supporter of those dictators who kill people just because they are shia."

You still do not know who I am talking about? or maybe you're just simply stupid
Okay. Now try and find some dictators which I have mentioned.
If I have not mentioned them, then how do you know my opinion on them?
You are just making stuff up. Please stop.

If all people in the west supported their govts actions and it means they are terrorists according to that racist Arab then what about the person that song this song exposing the Americans wars

Nineteen - Paul Hardcastle - YouTube

Sadly west press lies just as much as any press from Pakistan Iran or anywhere else aand represent those that own it not the people nor the truth but their versions of truth.

Back
Top Bottom