What's new

ATTACK ON PRESS TV

Be gentle brother - he is not the sharpest tool in the box.
On topic - we should all set up a special -"we enjoy your efforts PRESS TV" section on this forum - great and entertaining journalism.
It's funny, you all falling over yourselves to thank each other.
When actually your little conspiracy has just been debunked and you have failed to answer to xdrive.

Jamie do you believe only whites tell the truth??

No but I believe PressTV to be the biggest joke in Journalism history. Seriously a good laugh for absolute Journalism stupidity can be had with thing.

Jamie do you believe only whites tell the truth??

This is a video of the BBC showing India but saying its Libya. Are you frakkin blind??

UK BRITAIN IN BIG TROUBLE-BBC NEWS CAUGHT LYING - YouTube
Yeh, I see it. I still believe the BBC is one the best and most reliable news service in the world.
Why are you bringing race into this, there is absolutely no need? What do you hope to prove? That I am racist?

Yeh, I see it. I still believe the BBC is one the best and most reliable news service in the world.
Why are you bringing race into this, there is absolutely no need? What do you hope to prove? That I am racist?

You "still believe" so you accept they lied but you believe they are the best??? I rest my case you and your mates can now talk rubbish and live in denial

It's funny, you all falling over yourselves to thank each other.
When actually your little conspiracy has just been debunked and you have failed to answer to xdrive.

Read his post dumbwit and you will see he has answered to him.
Look all journalists tell "white" lies - we all know this. On occasions they are forced to tell these lies for the sake of national security - example the BBC were told to spread false propaganda that the UK were kicking Argentina and suffered NO casualties as it was good for moral. When Blair and Bush lied about WMD in Iraq and were responsible for 30,000 deaths the west try to "hide" the truth.
When PRESS TV are conservative with the truth - the west start barking like dogs. One rule for one and another for themselves.
Either treat all journalism with the same guidelines or dont bother posting jamie

No but I believe PressTV to be the biggest joke in Journalism history. Seriously a good laugh for absolute Journalism stupidity can be had with thing.

It just happens to be that you are a brainwashed Saudi who is taught from a Mr Waaheb's book whilst young. So anything coming out of your mouth about Iran is bias and partisan and I choose to disregard

I was surprised as well when I read about race being brought in to the argument. Ignore it, once people run out of arguments, they look for excuses to lay the blame on others.

It just happens to be that you are a brainwashed Saudi who is taught from a Mr Waaheb's book whilst young. So anything coming out of your mouth about Iran is bias and partisan and I choose to disregard

Disregard all you want what I say is the truth that you can not see beyond your Pseudo-Iranian eyes. Oh disgusting eyes they are I might add.

Read his post dumbwit and you will see he has answered to him.
Look all journalists tell "white" lies - we all know this. On occasions they are forced to tell these lies for the sake of national security - example the BBC were told to spread false propaganda that the UK were kicking Argentina and suffered NO casualties as it was good for moral. When Blair and Bush lied about WMD in Iraq and were responsible for 30,000 deaths the west try to "hide" the truth.
When PRESS TV are conservative with the truth - the west start barking like dogs. One rule for one and another for themselves.
Either treat all journalism with the same guidelines or dont bother posting jamie
Bush and Blair may have known there were no weapons but did the news companies??
The BBC obviously messed up big there but when reading their reports I don't think they are as biased as Press TV. They may contain the same basic facts but I think the BBC is more neutral.

Back
Top Bottom