What's new

ATTACK ON PRESS TV

Oh great 9/11 conspiracy theories. So the BBC bombed the towers or blew them up? Is that what you're saying?
Just ridiculous. I can imagine it was a pretty chaotic day and clearly the tower names got mixed up.
Clutching at straws. It was just a simple mistake.

If you have anythinig to rebut what I said, then say so, otherwise shut yourself up.:coffee:

It is interesting that mainstream media outlets (Washington Post, NYT, BBC World, CNN, Al-Jazeera, Sky etc) have more one-sided propaganda & conspiracy theories than leftist outlets such as Russia Today, Press TV etc. As the world is "opening up" today, one is seeing that many of the so-called conspiracy theories by leftist outlets aren't so far fetched after all, & the one sided propaganda by mainstream media is far worse, & detached from reality.

If you have anythinig to rebut what I said, then say so, otherwise shut yourself up.:coffee:
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

Can't believe I'm answering to a troll conspiracy post. Oh well.

With the lack of even the smallest amount of hard evidence supporting their stories, conspiracy theorists have become more desperate to find anything which could be twisted to support them. Case in point: The WTC 7 was seen in the background of a BBC report while the reporter said the building had already collapsed. The story is that the reporters were given a "script" to say and these reporters stupidly read the lines before the building fell. Plain old common sense can dispatch this conspiracy story.

Why do they choose to believe the more unlikely conspiracy story which suggests that at least some reporters of some news organizations were given a script? Especially when, much more logically, miscommunication could easily explain the video.

Why in the WORLD would they need to give the reporters a head's up??? Why wouldn't they just blow the building up and let them report the collapse as they would have normally?

What most likely, logically happened: While investigating and updating information on the collapse of the towers, someone at the BBC was given a report/press release that building 7 was going to collapse. [Edit: we now know they were monitoring the news from different outlets and that's where they learned of building 7.] According to the fire department, by 2:00PM they knew the building would soon collapse. Reporters KNEW this well before the collapse because there are videos of reporters talking about it before it happened. So we KNOW reporters were given information on WTC 7's imminent demise. We can conclude from this evidence that the fire department relayed information to reporters that the building was going to collapse. By the time the report reached the reporter at the BBC, it may have simply been miscommunicated from "About to collapse" to "Has collapsed". She even starts out by saying "Details are very, very sketchy". That alone should put this to rest. She didn't say 'Sketchy'. She didn't say 'very sketchy'. She said "very, very sketchy".
It wouldn't be the first time reporters got something so completely wrong. They said it was a small plane at first, remember? They said Kerry choose Gephardt for VP, remember? They told the family members of trapped mine workers that their 13 loved ones were alive, all but one, when it was the other way around. Those are just a few glaring examples. I could go on... Reporters rush to be the first one with the news and often do a poor job of getting the facts straight. History is littered with examples of this. Even your average knuckle dragging, cave dwelling Neanderthal knows this. (My sincerest apologies Geico's Neanderthal man...)

Listen to Aaron Brown from CNN say the building collapsed or is collapsing with the building in the background.

I have had on this site since I started it (just under the 12 things we know for sure on this very page) the link to a video with someone from MSNBC saying “What we’ve been fearing all afternoon has finally happened.” As the building collapses. That makes CNN, BBC and MSNBC who knew the building was going to collapse. I searched for the MSNBC video because I remembered the media saying the building would collapse before it did. Here is that video again...

How many people knew that building was Building 7 before that day? It is unreasonable and unrealistic to expect every reporter to know the names of all the buildings in the World Trade Center. For all they may have known, building 7 could have been one of the smaller buildings which were also on fire.

The downright absurd conspiracy story: The government told many reporters to report something they would have reported anyway after the building collapsed.

A little critical thinking is all that's needed to debunk this nonsense. Why in the world would they make an already unbelievably massive conspiracy into one involving reporters who would LOVE a scoop like that? "Sept. 9, 2001 - EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS! Government about to murder thousands for oil! We have the script!" Can you imagine the job offerings after a scoop like that? Can you say Pulitzer prize? What a hero! Who would pass that up to help a shadowy government commit the mass murder of Americans? This would be MUCH bigger than Watergate! Or maybe this was a planed gaffe to expose this plot? Are we to believe this gaffe is the only way she could have told us? A method which could easily be dismissed as typical poor reporting?

What most likely, logically happened: While investigating and updating information on the collapse of the towers, someone at the BBC was given a report/press release that building 7 was going to collapse. [Edit: we now know they were monitoring the news from different outlets and that's where they learned of building 7.] According to the fire department, by 2:00PM they knew the building would soon collapse. Reporters KNEW this well before the collapse because there are videos of reporters talking about it before it happened. So we KNOW reporters were given information on WTC 7's imminent demise. We can conclude from this evidence that the fire department relayed information to reporters that the building was going to collapse. By the time the report reached the reporter at the BBC, it may have simply been miscommunicated from "About to collapse" to "Has collapsed". She even starts out by saying "Details are very, very sketchy". That alone should put this to rest. She didn't say 'Sketchy'. She didn't say 'very sketchy'. She said "very, very sketchy".

You idiotic conspiracy sheeple, see the video below. WTC 7 collapsed in 10 seconds max. How could she predict something that is still standing tall that it would "collapse" completely?

This is the complete video of the report:

Last edited by a moderator:
You idiotic conspiracy sheeple, see the video below. WTC 7 collapsed in 10 seconds max. How could she predict something that is still standing tall that it would "collapse" completely?

This is the complete video of the report:

10 seconds?!??!? The North tower collapsed in the morning causing damage to 7WTC. It then collapsed in the afternoon at about 3ish.
If you read what I posted you will understand.

Have to keep watching this its so funny Jamie what do you think lol

Galloway Lebanon - YouTube

You know what? This is even funnier.
George Galloway Whats New pussycat. - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for Aryan_B to post direct links to fake news stories posted by a major media organization in the West.

Be gentle brother - he is not the sharpest tool in the box.
On topic - we should all set up a special -"we enjoy your efforts PRESS TV" section on this forum - great and entertaining journalism.

Back
Top Bottom