What's new

ATTACK ON PRESS TV

If you wish to believe that western media is not partisan and does not lie that is a matter for you. Up until the age of 21 I used to be quite naive myself and believe everything that BBC or lets say the Sunday Times printed. I first came across lies in media when I was misquoted by the Sunday Times. I then started checking and besides subtle manipulation and granted the lies are subtle I found media on the whole to represent its owners. Mate I am not defending Press TV. I am saying all media reflects the bias of the owners which is not unreasonable assertion

Once again, you avoid posting DIRECT LINKS to the fake news reports you claim exist.

Why? Because they don't exist. If they did, you would have NO PROBLEM directly linking to them.

Once again, you avoid posting DIRECT LINKS to the fake news reports you claim exist.

Why? Because they don't exist. If they did, you would have NO PROBLEM directly linking to them.

I simply reject your assertion that in the absence of direct links western media tells the truth. I believe the evidence provided is sufficient. I will though continue producing more "subtle" lies propagated by the west because I enjoy doing it lol. Let people reading this thread make their own mind whether I am correct or that you are correct that in the absence of specific direct links to your satisfaction western press tells the truth

This is rather embarrassing for you.

You made the claim that western media has reported completely fake news stories. I asked you to link to them directly, you agreed to do so and now you refuse to.

You were called out and you didn't follow through.

You made the claim that western media has reported completely fake news stories. I asked you to link to them directly, you agreed to do so and now you refuse to.

Not at all shows you in denial and your duplicity is shining. In any event your posts do assist in bumping up this thread so that you are exposed

Of course BBC showing India as Libya is true in absence of the link provided. :rofl:

powerfulweapon.jpg

Cool pic, I agree both weapons or power & the media are useful for controlling people, if they weren't misused then they could be extremely beneficial for a society.

Not at all shows you in denial and your duplicity is shining. In any event your posts do assist in bumping up this thread so that you are exposed

Of course BBC showing India as Libya is true in absence of the link provided. :rofl:

Still waiting for those direct links to the fake news reports that you said you would post.

There is no good newchannel.
the best thing to do is watch many
I watch france 24,RT,CNN,bbc,CCTV,al jazeera....

People who attack press tv are retards, press tv mostly is true however it is a little biased towards Iran enemies.
but that is something you expect anyway? your retard simply cannot understand that.

If you had researched just a little more you would not have said this.

Let me give you one example about the biggest lie ever told: 9/11

_07_wtc7_bbc.jpg

See the BBC (Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation) reporter reporting the Solomon brother building (WTC7) has collapsed? The building was still standing, right there and then, next to her left ear.:tdown:

This is just one example out of thousands about media lies and deception. How did they know that that building WILL collapse?

This example should be enough for those who have brain and are not naive.

And LOL, see this, reporter of CNN (Comedy News Network) is speaking of clashes in Tripoli. Tripoli in Lebanon?:no:

Tripoli.jpg

I think it is logical and rational to assume that whoever owns a particular media agency will promote their own agenda. What I find despicable is the double standards applied in that white or west press tell the truth

I think it is logical and rational to assume that whoever owns a particular media agency will promote their own agenda. What I find despicable is the double standards applied in that white or west press tell the truth

Yes, I believe Indian media is the ideal model - their media fully reflects their foreign policy. Iran's PressTV model is very close to the Indian media model.

In case of US( or should I say NATO), all their country's media follows one agenda: To portray "islamic terrorism" as a bigger threat than nukes. Portraying Israel as a little innocent boy who can be destroyed by Hamas any moment. And to portray NATO weapons as invincible. I also suspect their media is used to hide or cover the no. of casualties of Afghan troops. Just like Indian media, NATO media is also an extension of NATO's foreign policy.

Similarly, Russian media is also an extension of Russian foreign policy. You will see increasingly negative reports about US in english RIA Novosti or RT etc.

If you had researched just a little more you would not have said this.

Let me give you one example about the biggest lie ever told: 9/11

_07_wtc7_bbc.jpg

See the BBC (Bullshit Broadcasting Corporation) reporter reporting the Solomon brother building (WTC7) has collapsed? The building was still standing, right there and then, next to her left ear.:tdown:

This is just one example out of thousands about media lies and deception. How did they know that that building WILL collapse?

This example should be enough for those who have brain and are not naive.

And LOL, see this, reporter of CNN (Comedy News Network) is speaking of clashes in Tripoli. Tripoli in Lebanon?:no:

Tripoli.jpg
[/QUOTE

Oh great 9/11 conspiracy theories. So the BBC bombed the towers or blew them up? Is that what you're saying?
Just ridiculous. I can imagine it was a pretty chaotic day and clearly the tower names got mixed up.
Clutching at straws. It was just a simple mistake.

Back
Top Bottom