What's new

ATTACK ON PRESS TV

What's so funny? The BBC's policy dictates that it must remain independent from the government and be as unbiased as possible.
Is this true of PressTV?

At one point in history I genuinely tried to reach out to them and debate with them but more and more I found out that they are not here for debate and discussion at all. They are here to spread their propaganda and lies and deceit in this forum. Sad thing is right now I don't blame you guys for your claims of "Home grown terrorism". It is quite apparent here.

What's so funny? The BBC's policy dictates that it must remain independent from the government and be as unbiased as possible.
Is this true of PressTV?

Indian is still not Libya

At one point in history I genuinely tried to reach out to them and debate with them but more and more I found out that they are not here for debate and discussion at all. They are here to spread their propaganda and lies and deceit in this forum. Sad thing is right now I don't blame you guys for your claims of "Home grown terrorism". It is quite apparent here.

You are a racist Arab. Just because I have origins in Pakistan but live in UK I am not allowed according you to have the views that I have. Lots of white English people agree with me. In fact polls carried out in the UK show that most people are against the wars in Iraq etc. When you talk about terrorists the biggest outrage the twin towers was done by Saudis like you who had been brought up reading the same books as you cos in Saudi schools Mr Waahbes books are standard.

These people are good for the occasional laugh here. Really the gems that they say should be recorded here take this:

Stupid and Funny from around the world: http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=2815625

I have seen that thread, the link is broken by the way, here is a working link:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/29147-stupid-funny-all-over-world-491.html

That was part one of that thread, it got closed by a moderator, this is part 2:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...38858-stupid-funny-all-over-world-ii-289.html

jamie how can you be so igmorant?

the prime minister goes top different countries lauding their desire for freedom, yet at the same time he gives weapons to the saudis,and bahranis to kill shia who are asking for freedom also.

You're a joke, people may think you actually represent english people.
I am glad I know otherwise.

people like you are a dying breed. you are nothing but a supporter of those dictators who kill people just because they are shia.

the prime minister goes top different countries lauding their desire for freedom, yet at the same time he gives weapons to the saudis,and bahranis to kill shia who are asking for freedom also.

people like you are a dying breed. you are nothing but a supporter of those dictators who kill people just because they are shia.
Saywhat?
Have you posted in the wrong thread? :confused:

Indian is still not Libya

You are a racist Arab. Just because I have origins in Pakistan but live in UK I am not allowed according you to have the views that I have. Lots of white English people agree with me. In fact polls carried out in the UK that most people are against the wars in Iraq etc. When you talk about terrorists the biggest outrage the twin towers was done by Saudis like you who had been brought up reading the same books as you cos in Saudi schools Mr Waahbes books are standard.

So Saudi education is the reason for it?? Oh my then we have 24 Million terrorists in our hands. But wait what is that?? Oh yeah 24 Million people are now becoming College graduates doctors engineers soldiers officers and interfaith dialogue supporters. While you guys brought the "White man" thing in this discussion and then you dare accuse me of racism?? When you and your own friends in this forum called Blacks a "Non-ruling race" suggesting they are "Slaves by nature" Me who according to you the "Racist Arab" defended them with all my strength.

This is what I mean all along guys see??

That is an utter shameless lie. Bahraini police uses tear gas. Syrian Assad is using Made in Iran artillery to bomb cities. You dare compare even?? 35 dead mainly due to tear gas inhalation with systemic ethnic cleansing?? True when they said when you point with one finger three point back at you.

Look at how Press TV showed that a gay Saudi Prince murdered his slave boyfriend

PressTV - 'Gay Saudi prince brutally killed aide'

Look at how a British newspaper showed the same incident

Gay Saudi prince 'murdered servant in ferocious attack' - Telegraph

Both seem very similar reports to me

Your infatuations with that gay prince is mind boggling. Oh everything makes sense now did he cheat on you and that is why you have a beef with KSA??

How can you be so ignorant man?
they were murdered on purpose....

What you're saying is like saying the Iranian government did not kill neda...

Where? Please quote me. Genuinely confused?

you're attacking press tv, which a channel that showns the crime of these people and yet you call it a propaganda.
is it propaganda that the bahranis kill innocent people just for being shia and wanting more freedome?

That is an utter shameless lie. Bahraini police uses tear gas. Syrian Assad is using Made in Iran artillery to bomb cities. You dare compare even?? 35 dead mainly due to tear gas inhalation with systemic ethnic cleansing?? True when they said when you point with one finger three point back at you.

??

Aww Arabs in Bahrain regime kills protesters using tear gas how civilised

Your infatuations with that gay prince is mind boggling. Oh everything makes sense now did he cheat on you and that is why you have a beef with KSA??

You are going off topic racist Arab. This is about how Press TV and English newspaper showed what some of that family of Saud dictators get up to. Oh and those family that get up to these things pick their boys up in Saudi so if he cheated on anyone its probably one of their subjects (slaves) like you

Back
Top Bottom