What's new

ATTACK ON PRESS TV

For your information that racist Arab stated:
Originally Posted by Mosamania
Sad thing is right now I don't blame you guys for your claims of "Home grown terrorism". It is quite apparent here.
He was saying that to someone who claims to be British the implication being that my argument was enough for me to be labelled in this manner.

You are the first one to bring up the topic of race when you stated:

Jamie do you believe only whites tell the truth??

There was absolutely no need to make such a comment, I mean the comment you made in the quote above.

So I was entitled to respond as I did below. But some like you read the odd post and go off at a tangent. That is a matter for you.

We are not shifting the topic, you brought up the question of race in the first place.

You are a racist Arab. Just because I have origins in Pakistan but live in UK I am not allowed according you to have the views that I have.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you should try & back up your claims with proof.

Now all we need is a Zionist to come on and tell us that Iranian Pakistani press or Press that does not have the Zionist view point lies.

Okay. Now try and find some dictators which I have mentioned.
If I have not mentioned them, then how do you know my opinion on them?
You are just making stuff up. Please stop.

I asked you why do you support them, then you say I don't know what dictators I am talking about.
why was it so hard for you to see who I was talking about?
Am I making that up?

I asked you why do you support them, then you say I don't know what dictators I am talking about.
why was it so hard for you to see who I was talking about?
Am I making that up?
Idiot. Listen to me. Where have I said I support them??????
You came out with this attack against me, completely unrelated to anything I have said.

Notice I have placed the main gist of my post in bold to help you.

You are the first one to bring up the topic of race when you stated:

There was absolutely no need to make such a comment, I mean the comment you made in the quote above.

We are not shifting the topic, you brought up the question of race in the first place.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you should try & back up your claims with proof.

Stop talking rubbish the only inference to be drawn from what that racist Arab was that I as a British citizen of Pakistani origin am not entitled to the views I hold and that I was a home grown terrorist. He would not say that about the majority in the UK who are white and opposed their govt's policies

That is a racist statement and therefore I am entitled to call him racist.

Now back to topic media represents the opinions of its owners not necessarily the truth granted some are more subtle but all in all still misleading

Idiot. Listen to me. Where have I said I support them??????
You came out with this attack against me, completely unrelated to anything I have said.

Retard. you did not even know who I was talking about so how can you say you don't support them.
You do not have to say you support them you mule, your anti-Iran stance here proves it.

how much you getting of the Zionists to come here and act like a mentally challenged person? come one man it is not worth it.

Retard. you did not even know who I was talking about so how can you say you don't support them.
You do not have to say you support them you mule, your anti-Iran stance here proves it.

how much you getting of the Zionists to come here and act like a mentally challenged person? come one man it is not worth it.
That right there is the most stupid sentence I have ever seen.
So if I have not heard of someone, it means I support them?
Silly me.

That right there is the most stupid sentence I have ever seen.
So if I have not heard of someone, it means I support them?
Silly me.

How stupid can you be?
I said you said you did not even know what dictator I was referring to, so how can you say you don't support them?
you did not even know who I was referring to.
It is like me asking you to count to "this number" without telling you then number is and you turn around and say I have finished counting to it.
Go get your head checked by a doctor asap.

Stop talking rubbish the only inference to be drawn from what that racist Arab was that I as a British citizen of Pakistani origin am not entitled to the views I hold and that I was a home grown terrorist. He would not say that about the majority in the UK who are white and opposed their govt's policies

That is a racist statement and therefore I am entitled to call him racist.

Now back to topic media represents the opinions of its owners not necessarily the truth granted some are more subtle but all in all still misleading

Lol, I am not talking rubbish, people like you just call others racist because you are unable to counter an argument.

As for the media, I already stated it previously, the media is a very powerful weapon. It can be used to destroy a society completely if the ideologies it presents are harmful. However if it's used properly, it can be a source of motivation & education that can aid in making a nation prosperous.

How stupid can you be?
I said you said you did not even know what dictator I was referring to, so how can you say you don't support them?
you did not even know who I was referring to.
It is like me asking you to count to "this number" without telling you then number is and you turn around and say I have finished counting to it.
Go get your head checked by a doctor asap.
Okay. You're in a muddle.
To clear things up I don't support any dictators. Fact.
Quite what this has to do with Press TV...well only you know that.

Okay. You're in a muddle.
To clear things up I don't support any dictators. Fact.
Quite what this has to do with Press TV...well only you know that.

I said from the beginning, all TV channels are biased ALL of them.
press tv is no more biased then likes of BBC.

Your problem is that you seem to have difficulty understanding this fact. don't worry in ten years time when are 15 you will understand what I mean.

I said from the beginning, all TV channels are biased ALL of them.
press tv is no more biased then likes of BBC.

Your problem is that you seem to have difficulty understanding this fact. don't worry in ten years time when are 15 you will understand what I mean.
Well IMO, Press TV is more biased.
Calmed down from your random, dictator hissy fit?
What does that say about you? Losing an argument to a 5 year old?

Lol, I am not talking rubbish, people like you just call others racist because you are unable to counter an argument.

As for the media, I already stated it previously, the media is a very powerful weapon. It can be used to destroy a society completely if the ideologies it presents are harmful. However if it's used properly, it can be a source of motivation & education that can aid in making a nation prosperous.

I accept your second part of analysis. But the bottom line is whoever owns the media is hardly going to present a view of the world that is detrimental to their interest. So your assertion you made first that I cannot rebut and or respond to the thread are flawed .

Further in the first part anyone making the suggestion that I hold views along with others in the UK but because my origins are Pakistani makes me a home grown terrorist but others are entitled to hold those opinions without being labelled such is racist so that Arab was racist

Well IMO, Press TV is more biased.
Calmed down from your random, dictator hissy fit?
What does that say about you? Losing an argument to a 5 year old?

How did I loose an argument to you?
You did not even know what you was talking about. saying you do not support something that I did not even say what it was.

anyway Press tv seems to be more biased to you because why?

Back
Top Bottom