What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend that might be true in your case but not ours.We didnt give a damn abt USSR who the heck are you.

of course you didnt give a damn about the soviets, the aim was to join US camp with hopes that they will enable you to take kashmir away militarily. How that has panned out is ...well you live it everyday.

can somebody forward this to chinese: :cheesy:
Nato helicopter shelling kills two security-men
Updated at: 0934 PST, Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WANA: Nato helicopter shelling at Alwara check-post in the North Waziristan killed two security personnel early this morning today

They already know about it.

Until Pakistan tells the US to leave or stop the strikes China has no reason to intervene.

And india hasnt been using proxies against almost all its neighbours?
Tamil tigers in sri lanka,Maoists in Nepal,Mukti bhani in East Pakistan,Sindhu desh(dead movement) and now BLA,Tibetan in China.

Yeah Tamil Tigers I agree was a mistake on our part. Mukti Bahini wanted freedom so we took advantage of the opportunity knowing what kind of neighbor pakistan was after the 47' & 65' war. I don't recall any evidence of India supporting the Maoists LOL look at the insurgency that we're having.
Sindhudesh and Balochistan (no proof)
As for the Tibetans, they're seeking refugee in India. That doesn't mean GoI supports their demands. We've always supported a one China policy.

I'm sure can, taking into account a so-called government in exile in India, they planned a terrorist Tibet in 2008, five Chinese girls were burned to death, so that China could attack India, of course, because of terrorism?

When the Dalai Lama is declared a terrorist and the Tibetan govt in exile a terrorist organization, I would personally support his extradition. Since China is a big five member, how about passing a bill to declare him as such. India is of course bound by UN mandates.

India submitted its evidence to the UN and convincingly proved quite a few Pakistani organizations as terror units. I don't see why China cant do the same regarding anti-china movements especially since they hold much more sway over UN as compared to India.

They already know about it.

Until Pakistan tells the US to leave or stop the strikes China will not intervene.

Didn't I tell you? :azn:

In their thirst for bloodshed, they keep forgetting that Pakistan and the USA are still allies.

You're being unrealistic. My advice India should stop thinking about "punishing" Pakistan and take steps to recognize Pakistan's fear of India. That is the root of their terror campaign against India.

This is a ridiculous line of thinking....

So instead of going to the source of terrorism (Pakistan) which you have significant influence over and asking them to mend their ways, you want us to mend our reaction? This isnt the Chicken or the egg conundrum..It is action and reaction..Its Pakistan using terror as a proxy and India working out ways to prevent a nuclear war by taking care of the scum Pakistan isnt willing to...If there wasnt the former, there would be no latter...
Pakistans fear is the root cause of their own actions...

Put China in India's place and try to gauge how muted our reaction has been to the sh!t we have faced from your "all weather ally".

When the Dalai Lama is declared a terrorist and the Tibetan govt in exile a terrorist organization, I would personally support his extradition. Since China is a big five member, how about passing a bill to declare him as such. India is of course bound by UN mandates.

India submitted its evidence to the UN and convincingly proved quite a few Pakistani organizations as terror units. I don't see why China cant do the same regarding anti-china movements especially since they hold much more sway over UN as compared to India.

So, China supports India's proposal, but not support the war, and I do not think there is any United Nations declared the Pakistani government for supporting terrorism, right? Moreover, it also has news, India to support separatism in Pakistan or even terrorists. This Is a game for Pakistan and India. so I do not think that was a good reason

So instead of going to the source of terrorism (Pakistan) which you have significant influence over and asking them to mend their ways, you want us to mend our reaction? This isnt the Chicken or the egg conundrum..It is action and reaction..Its Pakistan using terror as a proxy and India working out ways to prevent a nuclear war by taking care of the scum Pakistan isnt willing to...If there wasnt the former, there would be no latter...

Put China in India's place and try to gauge how muted our reaction has been to the sh!t we have faced from your "all weather ally".

very well put. Like I mentioned earlier it is hard for the Chinese members to understand the depth of the issue unless you have been so gravely affected by it

It also has news, India to support separatism in Pakistan or even terrorists. This Is a game for Pakistan and India.

How do you think? Do you think the Indian government is innocent?

So, China supports India's proposal, but not support the war, and I do not think there is any United Nations declared the Pakistani government for supporting terrorism, right? Moreover, it also has news, India to support separatism in Pakistan or even terrorists. This Is a game for Pakistan and India. so I do not think that was a good reason

i'm not talking about the govt, i'm talking about organizations such as Let, Jud, Jem etc. these are precisely what IAF will target if India decides to conduct ops as a retaliation to another terrorist attack emanating from pakistan.

It also has news, India to support separatism in Pakistan or even terrorists. This Is a game for Pakistan and India.

How do you think? Do you think the Indian government is innocent?

there is no concrete evidence of our involvement in pakistan, we get blamed since decades of hostile policies are biting pakistan itself. our own prime minister IK Gujral turned over our intelligence assets to pakistan effectively neutering our counter-ops capability.

i'm not talking about the govt, i'm talking about organizations such as Let, Jud, Jem etc. these are precisely what IAF will target if India decides to conduct ops as a retaliation to another terrorist attack emanating from pakistan.

It does not work, just as India will not agree to china attack Dharamsala, headquarters of the Tibetan separatists. That is the same reason.

It does not work, just as India will not agree to china attack Dharamsala, headquarters of the Tibetan separatists. That is the same reason.

huzi, the bottomline remains, unless you declare and prove DL and his ilk a terrorist organization, how will you justify your operation as anti-terror?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom