What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something I posted on anther thread.

At least in Asia, the key lies with China. Why not China eliminate its Nuclear Weapons and reduce its defence budget, India will have no option but to follow China and Pakistan will have no option but to follow India.

And you have to remember China is a poor country with its GDP per capita not in top 100 countries. And if China can afford so can India and so can Pakistan

The extent of Chinese support would be diplomatic and utilization of the veto in the UN - else the Chinese will not do jack. And they are right - why get embroiled in a fight which is not theirs?

The US thought the same thing in North Korea.

India also thought the same thing in 1962.

:pop:

^As long Indian armed forces are targeting terrorists, china will find it quite hard to stand out alone and justify any intervention.
damn kids

China doesn't care if you are targeting "terrorists", but if you pose a direct threat to China then expect a reaction. That is what I am saying.

The only reason India may attack is NOT to capture territory , invade etc etc...but

1) to eliminate terrorists in the event of a terrorist attack

2) to crack down on training camps and terrorist safe havens

so if China protects its ally after a terrorist attack , it is tantamount to encouraging terrorism against India.

No reason for the war, if there is the same reason, China can enter the Indian territory. Of course, the fight against Tibetan separatists terrorists. to make it clear, if only a small conflict, Pakistan can take, if more than the capability of Pakistan, Pakistan formal request for military help to china, China's actions will come. I still suggest, not fire , in particular, you are the two nuclear countries. Of course,My view is based on if there is a security commitment.

China doesn't care if you are targeting "terrorists", but if you pose a direct threat to China then expect a reaction. That is what I am saying.

how does attacking a terror camp pose a direct threat to china?

At least in Asia, the key lies with China. Why not China eliminate its Nuclear Weapons and reduce its defence budget, India will have no option but to follow China and Pakistan will have no option but to follow India.

And you have to remember China is a poor country with its GDP per capita not in top 100 countries. And if China can afford so can India and so can Pakistan

You must be stupid.

No offense though.

No reason for the war, if there is the same reason, China can enter the Indian territory. Of course, the fight against Tibetan separatists terrorists. to make it clear, if only a small conflict, Pakistan can take, if more than the capability of Pakistan, Pakistan Formal request for military help to china, China's actions will come. I still suggest, not the ignition, in particular, you are the two nuclear countries. Of course, if there is a security commitment.

i am yet to see a formal security commiment between china-pak. its just diplomatic fellatio at this point.

Expect another 1962.
:wave:

This is what I call an "internet warrior" :lol:

The real dirty face of chinese members are coming up now. Stop with your wet dreams. Another terrorist attack that has been sponsored by the govt of pakistan will pressurize GoI to start surgical strikes on terrorist locations around "pure land".

China on the other hand can sit quietly fiddling with their thumbs, as the world would finally wake up to China's aggressiveness and hostility if they do in fact start an offensive attack.

This is what I call an "internet warrior" :lol:

The real dirty face of chinese members are coming up now. Stop with your wet dreams. Another terrorist attack that has been sponsored by the govt of pakistan will pressurize GoI to start surgical strikes on terrorist locations around "pure land".

China on the other hand can sit quietly fiddling with their thumbs, as the world would finally wake up to China's aggressiveness and hostility if they do in fact start an offensive attack.

Calm down, buddy.

I was only replying to that one Indian who said China wouldn't do anything.
:wave:

If India really attack Pakistan in such a difficult moment, then, can only say, Your hatred will be deeper and may be difficult to mediation in the next decades. India really want to hate forever? We only can see India's choice for peace sincerity.

If India really attack Pakistan in such a difficult moment, then, can only say, Your hatred will be deeper and may be difficult to mediation in the next decades. India really want to hate forever? We only can see India's choice for peace sincerity.

the onus is on your best friend to stop supporting terror elements. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom