What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOI has no reason to attack Pakistan other than to eliminate terror threats. what other scenario is there?

"terror threats"; a rather vague pair of words.

Pakistan can handle their own problems, if these "terror threats" are coming within Pakistan.

So India has no reason to attack Pakistan under any circumstances of "terror threats" unless they are referring to the Pakistani government and the country as a whole then that would mean war, in which case China might step in and provide assistance to Pakistan upon request.

"terror threats"; a rather vague pair of words.

Pakistan can handle their own problems, if these "terror threats" are coming within Pakistan.

So India has no reason to attack Pakistan under any circumstances of "terror threats" unless they are referring to the Pakistani government and the country as a whole then that would mean war, in which case China might step in and provide assistance to Pakistan upon request.

it is vague to those who haven't been gravely affected and blackmailed by it. and How well pakistan has managed its problems is for all to see.

i am yet to see a formal security commiment between china-pak. its just diplomatic fellatio at this point.

It really has a diplomatic fellatio? If that is true, it also is rare, I think it has great chance to equal a security commitment.

it is vague to those who haven't been gravely affected and blackmailed by it. and How well pakistan has managed its problems is for all to see.

You may be right, but there's nothing India can do about it without looking like the bad guy.

Pakistan's nationalism is based on India's fear. If they remove their anti-India posture there won't be a Pakistan

Seriously dude in daily life nobdy even gives a damn abt india......Not even our TV chanels care abt u guys...........While look at india....... and her media... almost all of ur channels run anti Pakistan propoganda several times a day.......... Browse Youtube... Its full of indian funnies.

We can also attack India because of terrorism?

you will have a valid argument when you can actually prove it.
India has proven and Pakistan has admitted that its soil has been historically used as safe havens for terrorist activities.

its only natural to act big and tough in front of a much bigger enemy. its a basic instinct. :tup:

My friend that might be true in your case but not ours.We didnt give a damn abt USSR who the heck are you.

Seriously dude in daily life nobdy even gives a damn abt india......Not even our TV chanels care abt u guys...........While look at india....... and her media... almost all of ur channels run anti Pakistan propoganda several times a day.......... Browse Youtube... Its full of indian funnies.

i agree that anti-india is not the binding emotion for pakistan. pakistanis are proud people and i greatly admire that :tup:

India has proven and Pakistan has admitted that its soil has been historically used as safe havens for terrorist activities.

And india hasnt been using proxies against almost all its neighbours?
Tamil tigers in sri lanka,Maoists in Nepal,Mukti bhani in East Pakistan,Sindhu desh(dead movement) and now BLA,Tibetan in China.

I'm sure can, taking into account a so-called government in exile in India, they planned a terrorist Tibet in 2008, five Chinese girls were burned to death, so that China could attack India, of course, because of terrorism?

can somebody forward this to chinese: :cheesy:
Nato helicopter shelling kills two security-men
Updated at: 0934 PST, Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WANA: Nato helicopter shelling at Alwara check-post in the North Waziristan killed two security personnel early this morning today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom