What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no concrete evidence of our involvement in pakistan, we get blamed since decades of hostile policies are biting pakistan itself. our own prime minister IK Gujral turned over our intelligence assets to pakistan effectively neutering our counter-ops capability.

Well, Pakistan is isolated in the western "international community ", but if you really need, I believe there is evidence, as long as necessary, there is evidence today that will appear in the United Nations. like I said, sir, this is just a game.

Well, Pakistan is isolated in the western "international community ", but if you really need, I believe there is evidence, as long as necessary, there is evidence today that will appear in the United Nations. like I said, sir, this is just a game.

how is it that your best friends always end up getting isolated in the international community? NK and Pakistan?

Anyway, if it is just a game, lets see how it pans out in the next decade. :tup:

That I personally opposed to any possible terrorist organization in Pakistan to use against India, in addition to China has always opposed terrorism, but also because it is a double-edged sword, hurt opponents, but also hurt own, or even hurt himself more. It sure is a dangerous Idea.

No games, I think China will have a good position, and if something is true, I hope the Chinese government suggest Pakistan to give up double-edged sword, to help Pakistan to strengthen formal military defense, to use fighters and soldiers, not those can not control terrorist organizations in the national defense.

how is it that your best friends always end up getting isolated in the international community? NK and Pakistan?

Anyway, if it is just a game, lets see how it pans out in the next decade. :tup:

My friend how is Pakistan being isolated?

No games, I think China will have a good position, and if something is true, I hope the Chinese government suggest Pakistan to give up double-edged sword, to help Pakistan to strengthen formal military defense, to use fighters and soldiers, not those can not control terrorist organizations in the national defense.

precisely, i'd rather have a strong Pakistan army go against Indian Army, battle it out and may the best army win and keep what it earns.

In any case, those "terrorists"if is patriotic, then the best way to give them a chance to become soldiers to serve in the sun for the country. Pakistan without adequate funding, I hope that China can provide for free, it is worth it . This is the reason Pakistan needs economic development. Terrorism is not just a problem of terrorism. regional cooperation for security and the economy is a key to open the door of most, though not all.

i assumed his question was misdirected at me. in any case pakistanis themselves often mention that they feel victimized. I think that is a food for thought.

In any case, those "terrorists"if is patriotic, then the best way to give them a chance to become soldiers to serve in the sun for the country. Pakistan without adequate funding, I hope that China can provide for free, it is worth it . This is the reason Pakistan needs economic development. Terrorism is not just a problem of terrorism. regional cooperation for security and the economy is a key to open the door of most, if not all.

again i sincerely concur that trade and economic relations will open the doors for better relations. but Pakistan administration has been quite skeptical of opening trade ties with India. India even went to the extent of giving Pakistan MFN (most favored nation) status for trade but the establishment (PA and ISI) has forced GOP to hold trade relations hostage to political issues.

i assumed his question was misdirected at me. in any case pakistanis themselves often mention that they feel victimized. I think that is a food for thought.

Pakistan are victimized, the pressure for the overall security of India (India is not clean), and enter a not want war. Buddhist point of view, all have a causal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom