What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bro, question you put-up have weightage, you are right all leads seems to be pointing towards india.:agree:

Otherwise neither TTP own a navy nor airforce, then why thery are after only those targets which are india centric? What benefit TTP will get from destroying such targets?

Could anyone (with more knowledgable on this subject) explain? Trolls should keep away...
Like you said, the point raised by Safriz can't be ignored, but latest studies suggest that the actual target of terrorists are not the immediate victims but the people who follow the news, they are the ones who are being conveyed the messages in a sadistic kind of way......... inshort it's all part of psychological warfare to influence the public opinion about failure of state machinery in protecting the citizens.

Thanks for your declaration, a military is supposedly planing to attack you and you decide to attack their base instead, now what will you destroy? The thing which hurts the most, got it?

Wrong. You select the target and base that hurts you most. In this case, it was neither Kamra nor the Saabs.

It still is like that.

I am not saying anything that is top secret. This 2 aircraft theory was put on TV by some guy, at first i thought it was BS because as per PAF terrorists were caught at early stage. All in the news was that a IL-78 and a 'electronic tayyara' had been damaged by shrapnel, and the base commander was also somewhere near AWACS.

Then as night came, more people on TV, air marshals, mentioned this. I got in touch with my source, and all he answered was yes/no. I asked him is it true that what is on TV. He kept on replying in yes/no. Not a word more, not a word less.

The infiltration story was also not PAF person.

Aur waisay bhi bhai, duniya ko bauhaut kuch pata hai, jo humain nhn.

Mate, let's stick to the release @ ISPR. That way, few sentimental friends abroad won't fry their brain-cells!

What say you?

If you are glorifying these morons through Korasan reference you better start counting your time on this forum !

Absolutely sir, no way these morons can be compared with those of Khurassan.

Mate, let's stick to the release @ ISPR. That way, few sentimental friends abroad won't fry their brain-cells!

What say you?

Yeah, let's do that for now. Allah Hafiz. BTW, PAF story has changed 3 times as well!:D

Wrong. You select the target and base that hurts you most. In this case, it was neither Kamra nor the Saabs.

And your forces have only those, destroy 4 JF-17s and there are no other JF-17s available to kill them right?

It still is like that.

I am not saying anything that is top secret. This 2 aircraft theory was put on TV by some guy, at first i thought it was BS because as per PAF terrorists were caught at early stage. All in the news was that a IL-78 and a 'electronic tayyara' had been damaged by shrapnel, and the base commander was also somewhere near AWACS.

Then as night came, more people on TV, air marshals, mentioned this. I got in touch with my source, and all he answered was yes/no. I asked him is it true that what is on TV. He kept on replying in yes/no. Not a word more, not a word less.

If you are glorifying these morons through Korasan reference you better start counting your time on this forum !

i'm amazed you fail to see the point i'm making, glorifying those who brutally beheads people and mercilessly torture people and whose only objective is to kill a person with most brutal way and do or die when attacking Pak Army or its assests.

BTW, it's interesting to see how much headache khorasaan force will give to Pak army in next upcoming NWA operation

This time the army will have their gloves off. When they see howitzers firing DU-penetrator munition, f16's using Mk-82, AWACS scanning the terahertz spectrum watching microbes in their arses! Then you see how the khoorasan forces run to their mamas! :D

Absolutely sir, no way these morons can be compared with those of Khurassan.
can somebody provide some link where I can read about these fake khorasan soldiers?

I have edited the original post as it was proved to be dubious..
The picture isnt confirmed..
Your post had me humiliated in front of 'authorities'.
Excellent question. 3 aircraft had never before come to Kamra at one time. This was the first time that they were at the same place. And boom. Before it was 2 at Chaklala, and others somewhere else.

I suspect inside info, how else could they have known that 3 aircraft are there at same time?

Chaklala usually has 2 Saab-2000. One is a passenger/transport version. And there is no inside connection stop being paranoid. With inside help, the damage and attack would have been severe. The interception by ISI six days prior to attack was moderately detailed and had no mention of any inside involvement.

They MUST have been spying the movements of PAF Base Minhas and Saab-2000s for 2-3 weeks.

It still is like that.

IL-78 is a huge aircraft that the cameras can pick from far away. Hence they kept showing it. And only a poor officer would tell his fellow friend slight hint of what happened, not to mention the 'friend' is posting whatever he says on the forum. The PAF personnel should not even have talked to media, media is liable to military establishment, not the reverse.

can somebody provide some link where I can read about these fake khorasan soldiers?

In simple English, mafia being sarcastic there referred to TTP scum. Thats ample for you to know.

Now please go ahead with topic.

Thanks for your declaration, a military is supposedly planing to attack you and you decide to attack their base instead, now what will you destroy? The thing which hurts the most, got it?

Now India would be happy and may have its hands but looks like your Army and Govt. does not think so, who do you believe?

Mehran and Kamrah incidents does not took place in hostile atmosphere among India and Pakistan, but in rather friendly developing environment, here you seems to be submitting. In the next line you try to decline it as GOP and PA does not think so. Please be consistant in your statements.

It looks like, that you will only plead guilty when the blame will be put-up by GOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom