What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where'd you get this info?

What info?

This was even said by 2 or 3 retired Air Marshals on TV yesterday!!!

Then the MoD also said that a RPG hit the front of the aircraft, so did the PAF spokesman. Link was provided by mafiya in the previous page i think.

PAF spokesman also said that it was serious damage. This is not really top secret stuff i am saying here, people have said it on TV and also by PAF spokesman and MoD.

Calling these guys armed militants doesn't sound appropriate.These guys must be members of a highly trained commando force. One important difference with conventional commando force is that they are motivated/brainwashed to kill themselves when it is required to do so. Good question to ask, who is training them? Is it yet another intelligence failure?

What info?

This was even said by 2 or 3 retired Air Marshals on TV yesterday!!!

Then the MoD also said that a RPG hit the front of the aircraft, so did the PAF spokesman. Link was provided by mafiya in the previous page i think.

PAF spokesman also said that it was serious damage. This is not really top secret stuff i am saying here, people have said it on TV and also by PAF spokesman and MoD.

Dude can I have links to those videos, or at least names of channels and programs? Its not like this I don't believe you, I missed those shows and now I want to watch analysis in details.

In one report they mentioned that the commander of these terrorists was guiding them from a distant location via some wireless device and when they tracked his location he blew himself up. Have a feeling that he could be the one with all the inside info.

These guys must be members of a highly trained commando force. Calling them armed militants doesn't sound appropriate. One important difference with conventional commando force is that they are motivated/brainwashed to kill themselves when it is required to do so. Good question to ask, who is training them?

Khorasan Force in NWA. Only these people are trained to carry out suck attacks.

Dude can I have links to those videos, or at least names of channels and programs? Its not like this I don't believe you, I missed those shows and now I want to watch analysis in details.

The news link was provided by mafiya, as for the video link, try the Geo program yesterday (good discussion there), and there was one on Aaj or Ary i think(not sure about which one of these two or the exact one). 8 pm shows. And then one was in the news bulletin. Before Sehri time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom