What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one report they mentioned that the commander of these terrorists was guiding them from a distant location via some wireless device and when they tracked his location he blew himself up. Have a feeling that he could be the one with all the inside info.

There was this news in the headlines today on Geo.

8 terrorists killed, 4 captured.. 4 were confirmed as being involved in this? Good breakthrough if correct.

ANd yeah, one guy stayed behind, just near the outer wall and later blew himself.

The news link was provided by mafiya, as for the video link, try the Geo program yesterday (good discussion there), and there was one on Aaj or Ary i think(not sure about which one of these two or the exact one). 8 pm shows. And then one was in the news bulletin. Before Sehri time.

Kal tak by Javaid Chohdhary yesterday. Some Retired Air Marshal was invited. He also provided some good analysis.

BTW, it's interesting to see how much headache khorasaan force will give to Pak army in next upcoming NWA operation

Kal tak by Javaid Chohdhary yesterday. Some Retired Air Marshal was invited. He also provided some good analysis.

Yeah. There were all the 8 pm shows on this topic yesterday with retired PAF, that i kept on juggling through all of them!!! aik naam bhi yaad nhn rehta.

Seriously damaged. Now the Saab team will do their report and get the damage assessment and the cost, and PAF will have the final say.

If the structure of the aircraft has sustained enough damage, it is useless, even though it may seem fine on the surface.

Mate, what's the final take of the situation - I've read 5 conflicting versions of the story penned by yourself @ different sources?

Mate, what's the final take of the situation - I've read 5 conflicting versions of the story penned by yourself @ different sources?
Seriously buddy.... I now think that there may be possibility that an Indian AWACS was also destroyed.....so many "confirmed" news from "trusted" sources.....I don't know what to believe.....

Can someone give the final answer....2149 posts, yet no satisfying answer..:undecided:

Courtesy AA.

Ok IL-78 didn't get a direct hit, some shrapnel got hit when an RPG fell close to it. All in all its in good condition. It was just reported in Kal Tak on Express News.

I din't watch that show because of Laal topi and PPP fella, but got an extract through AA.

India should stop supporting terrorism in Pakistan.....
The only country that will benifit from P-3 Orion destruction and SAAB AWACS destruction is India,and Taliban presumably have no sympathies with India?

Bro, question you put-up have weightage, you are right all leads seems to be pointing towards india.:agree:

Otherwise neither TTP own a navy nor airforce, then why thery are after only those targets which are india centric? What benefit TTP will get from destroying such targets?

Could anyone (with more knowledgable on this subject) explain? Trolls should keep away...

Seriously buddy.... I now think that there may be possibility that an Indian AWACS was also destroyed.....so many "confirmed" news from "trusted" sources.....I don't know what to believe.....

Can someone give the final answer....2149 posts, yet no satisfying answer..:undecided:

As I mentioned before, no one will utter a word. Officers @ Air Force have been gagged not to say anything. All I got out is "no comment", and to be perfectly honest that is how is should be. We are dealing with the armed forces of Pakistan, they should maintain the official code of conduct.

I remember, when my dad was working @ government in the good ol' days, he wouldn't even attend a get-togheter at political persons home. He used to tell us that it is not in his capacity to do so as civil servant. However, I think things have changed for the worse in the last decade or so, as I see people disclosing state secrets so brazenly, all in the name of "individual rights"!

Whatever.... makes me extremely sad to see all this....

Bro, question you put-up have weightage, you are right all leads seems to be pointing towards india.:agree:

Otherwise neither TTP own a navy nor airforce, then why thery are after only those targets which are india centric? What benefit TTP will get from destroying such targets?

Could anyone (with more knowledgable on this subject) explain? Trolls should keep away...

Thanks for your declaration, a military is supposedly planing to attack you and you decide to attack their base instead, now what will you destroy? The thing which hurts the most, got it?

Now India would be happy and may have its hands but looks like your Army and Govt. does not think so, who do you believe?

And how did I contradict my self five times?

BTW, it's interesting to see how much headache khorasaan force will give to Pak army in next upcoming NWA operation

khorasan force whats that ..never heard of it before

As I mentioned before, no one will utter a word. Officers @ Air Force have been gagged not to say anything. All I got out is "no comment", and to be perfectly honest that is how is should be. We are dealing with the armed forces of Pakistan, they should maintain the official code of conduct.

I remember, when my dad was working @ government in the good ol' days, he wouldn't even a attend get-togheter at political persons home. He used to tell us that it is not in his capacity to do so as civil servant. However, I think things have changed for the worse in the last decade or so, as I see people disclosing state secrets so brazenly, all in the name of "individual rights"!

Whatever.... makes me extremely sad to see all this....

It still is like that.

I am not saying anything that is top secret. This 2 aircraft theory was put on TV by some guy, at first i thought it was BS because as per PAF terrorists were caught at early stage. All in the news was that a IL-78 and a 'electronic tayyara' had been damaged by shrapnel, and the base commander was also somewhere near AWACS.

Then as night came, more people on TV, air marshals, mentioned this. I got in touch with my source, and all he answered was yes/no. I asked him is it true that what is on TV. He kept on replying in yes/no. Not a word more, not a word less.

The infiltration story was also not PAF person.

Aur waisay bhi bhai, duniya ko bauhaut kuch pata hai, jo humain nhn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom