Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Attack is going on. It was expected after Kiyani speech on 14th Aug. Pak armed force preparing to finish TTP once for all.
All terrorist dead.
One PAF commando martyr
PAF commodore took bullet but survive
One PAF refueler took some bullet

Excellent job by PAF commandos.

Overall all good
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another breaking news: All 8 terrorist foreigners . Pictures will be published in next few hours. PAF Spokesman said.

UPDATES:

Good news are coming now.

The operation is reaching the end, no aircraft destroyed, 9-10 attackers are surrounded, hangars are secured. The attack failed miserably and the only casualties faced are due to explosion of fuel depot. No death reported yet.

You may now calm down, THE ATTACK FAILED AND MILITARY OPERATION IS NEARING IT'S SUCCESSFUL END AFTER ABOUT 2.5 HOURS.

111 Brigade, FC, Rangers, SSG and SSW have taken part in this battle. And according to unconfirmed reports, Saab-2000 and production line was the main target.

Can you please give more information on this? Who is doing the attack? I couldn't find anything on internet and still searching on cable.

Army has been called in !!

Any trusted source on this?

Breaking news on TV Channels, JF-17 production line has been targeted, special services are currently executing RESCUE OPERATION for the PAF personnel injured and killed.

Attack is going on. It was expected after Kiyani speech on 14th Aug. Pak armed force preparing to finish TTP once for all.

Kamra is home to F-16's? Come on, I can't call the base commander without any preliminary proof. My course-mates are based there.... HURRY UPPPPPPP!!!!

u got the wrong base...its PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom