What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
every kid is making story for getting attention nothing more for me i am not gonna buy it . kids don't know if a saab was destroy flame will be hours by fuel and large plane and nothing we seen in kamra .

Nabil was here yesterday..He said SAAB are safe...

Pakistan needs to launch a special op against ttp leadership during the NWA operation. Objective to capture top leadership alive. Investigate reason behind targeting India centric Pakistani assets. If Indian complexity is discovered then either A- expose it in international media or B- launch similar black op operation in Indian and destroy their assets or C- do both A and B.
Launch a 'black op operation' (whatever that is!) in India and destroy their assets? :rofl: Dude! You're living in a fool's paradise. Get real by smelling some freshly brewed coffee!

It is most likely a false flag op by the CIA to expose the vulnerability of Pak nukes at Kamra. They're building a case for American boots on the ground to take out Pakistan nuclear weapons that they claim are a threat to the world and neutralise their reactors producing enriched Uranium/Plutonium for their nukes.

So heres the story.

There was a broken wall on the village side of AFB Minhas. The DSG there, Shaheed Asif, was standing on the post.Total of 9 terrorists were present, and 7 tried to infiltrate, while 2 others were behind the wall on the hilltop, providing cover fire. Shaheed Asif spotted them, and fired at the intruding terrorists. 3 terrorists were killed instantly by Sepoy Asif. He also alerted the HQ. The other 2 terrorists who were behind, seeing this, also came inside. And fired on Sepoy Asif killing him. Salute to sepoy Asif for he averted a big big danger. There was a artillery regiment on base duty, and the 2IC by luck was present there at Sehri. He quickly assembled his men at proceeded. Another sentry present did not fire upon them, and hid. The terrorists proceeded to the Saab aircraft, destroyed one, damaged the other. They were meanwhile caught by the SSW and the QRF of the regiment before mentioned and killed. Zarrar company came in afterwards.

The original plan as being said was that they split into two teams, one goes to the AWACS, other to the JF-17 line/Mirage factory. Sepoy Asif Shaheed killed 3 and totally ruined there plan, and hence rather than splitting into two teams, they all proceeded as one.

So, the op was a success for the terrorists, and damage has been suffered. That is the preliminary and initial report.

Salute to Sepoy Asif. The reaction this time was fast, and better than before.

All this is not ISPR or anything, just what is going on within ad the initial report.

I was talking all night long that one aircraft has been totally destroyed while the others sustained damage but no one was believing me

Hell a millions dollar strategic asset goes to the ashes while the other gets damaged...

thumbs down to the security ,specially the police..

Praise all you want to but loosing a strategic asset while damaging others is a big big loss

Yehi pichwara pehle tumhare pichware mein ghusa hua tha. Dobara rasta dikhane mein der nahin lagti. Geedar bhabkiyan hi samjho.

Pichwara pichware mein Ghusa hua tha ?? :woot:

Yeh koi naya style hai kya.. :lol:

That's what everyone thinks. And this could be true. Why AWACS specifically?

Before at PNS Mehran, why P-3 orion? They passed through other A/C as well, but targeted only P-3 orion.

It's doubtful if India retains any depth to carry out any attack inside Pakistan. Even if it did, taking out a couple of AWACS isn't going to effectively degrade Pakistan's ability to wage war. It would constitute as a colossal waste of manpower. Especially when far more strategic targets like civilian nuclear reactors are on the map.

I gotta go with the obvious explanation, terrorists sending a stern warning to the establishment on the recently publicized military offensive in the works.

Launch a 'black op operation' (whatever that is!) in India and destroy their assets? :rofl: Dude! You're living in a fool's paradise. Get real by smelling some freshly brewed coffee!
If india cam mix with ttp and launch operations inside Pakistan to destroy India centric assets, and Pakistan gets proof of it through ttp, then why shouldn't Pakistan do the same?

The Pakistani establishment knows they have nothing against India.
Otherwise they would be shouting at the top of their voice.
This is the blowback of supporting ****** groups in the past.
If india cam mix with ttp and launch operations inside Pakistan to destroy India centric assets, and Pakistan gets proof of it through ttp, then why shouldn't Pakistan do the same?

I would be really surprised if any AWACS are destroyed. PAF knows they can not keep that a secret and they will only lose (more) credibility by trying to pull off any such stunt.

So I don't think they are hiding anything.

What information has Pakistan extracted from them to implicate India here?
It's the easiest thing to do - Implicate each other. Pakistan blames India for anything happening out there and India blames Pakistan even if someone farts aloud!

This Tom and Jerry blame game has been going on for eons to hide the incompetency of the powers that be on both sides of the Rubicon.

one user from PAKGAMERS confirms that 1 saab have been completely destroyed and other 2 has minor damages ...:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom