What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Tariq Jamal...The second soldier who Embraced Shahadat Protecting PAF BaseMinhas..He was in coma due to head injuries received in a grenade blast...

189586_343898202358565_1312875568_n.jpg

Can you please mention your source?

What's the source.. This is very different from PAF's statement..

repairing that wall should do the trick.

what a load of BS. and criminal excuse.

no wonder world is panicking as these attacks get brazen everyday

while we are at it I must get a contract to fix the broken wall or missing barbed wire arround our Nuclear installations

one user from PAKGAMERS confirms that 1 saab have been completely destroyed and other 2 has minor damages ...:pop:

thanks for the update mate.

I was talking all night long that one aircraft has been totally destroyed while the others sustained damage but no one was believing me

Hell a millions dollar strategic asset goes to the ashes while the other gets damaged...

thumbs down to the security ,specially the police..

Praise all you want to but loosing a strategic asset while damaging others is a big big loss

praising Sepoy asif shaheed, who killed the intruding terrorists in the first encounter.

Alot of questions, why was the wall kept broken for months and not repaired? The QRF and DSG did all they could. And changed their plan. Still one aircraft is said to be totally destroyed.

Since I am not there, I cannot confirm it, but people who are there are saying this.

Note: broken wall mean it was not full height as the rest, and had barbed wire which were placed to fill out that gap. Now tell me, how hard is it to cut barbed wire?

If you look close you'll see that they also tried to shoot his manhood off......but there wasn't any.
These guys are so well dressed. It should be interesting to know the origin of the equipments. Where do they get all this?

I was talking all night long that one aircraft has been totally destroyed while the others sustained damage but no one was believing me

Hell a millions dollar strategic asset goes to the ashes while the other gets damaged...

thumbs down to the security ,specially the police..

Praise all you want to but loosing a strategic asset while damaging others is a big big loss

whats the source of this info for you and nuclearpak as its quite opposite to the PAF official version and they cant hide such huge losses for long and if discovered later that would be a big embarrassment for PAF..

well well well these kids don't know gov can ask abut it now a days in parlement when debate will come how the hell PAF will hide it ? and why should they ? in fact PAF told it already and they don't know nor they care what PDF guys talking here :rofl: ab nuclearpak or mani ke liye saab bahir nikal ker dikhany se to rahy :rofl:

My source is the guy who works at the dang factory.

So stop doing this kid thing ok. You seem like kid more than anything with your dear dear.

Captain Tariq Jamal...The second soldier who Embraced Shahadat Protecting PAF BaseMinhas..He was in coma due to head injuries received in a grenade blast...

189586_343898202358565_1312875568_n.jpg

That is wrong reporting. Air Force doesn't have Captains and he is not from Zarrar company (SSG).
The second soldier who died is 'Mohammed Iqbal'.

Death toll from the attack on Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Minhas base reached two when another soldier succumbed to his injuries at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Hospital, Express News reported Friday.

The soldier, Muhammad Iqbal, fought against nine heavily-armed militants who had attempted to infiltrate the Minhas base, a vital installation located in Kamra, outside Attock on Thursday.

However, the audacious raid inflicted little physical damage compared to similar endeavours in the past few years.
The militants had moved through a nearby village, Pind Makhan, and had climbed a nine foot wall strung with barbed wire to break into the base, sources said.

However, they were immediately engaged by a security personnel, deployed at a watchtower along the boundary wall, who informed his colleagues.

The militants, most of whom were strapped with suicide bomb vests, were unable to cross the inner security cordon. They were engaged in an operation that lasted about 20 minutes, sources in the PAF said.

The attack left one air force security guard, sepoy Asif Ramzan dead, besides the nine militants, and an aircraft slightly damaged.

whats the source of this info for you and nuclearpak as its quite opposite to the PAF official version and they cant hide such huge losses for long and if discovered later that would be a big embarrassment for PAF..

If you get to know half the things that go on in this place, you would get shocked.

The Pasha thing, do you know where Pasha lives right now? No you dont.

Do you what happens with Kiyanis plane? No you dont.

So can we stop this BS. I may be wrong. I am not there personally, but relying on sources which are present there and they are most reliable thing. I may be wrong, but can we keep this civilized rather than doing this kid and name calling thing by the 47 year old grandpa who spells and writes like a 7 year old, and has a pic of a Zia Ul Haq ISI chief.

My source is the guy who works at the dang factory.

So stop doing this kid thing ok. You seem like kid more than anything with your dear dear.

and if i say you dang factory words are useless in front of official PAF talks then ? yes i am kid i like to be kid any problem ?

you call a guy and he inform you i call another he inform me another story then someone else call and he got another story please stop this scrap man . are you willing to destroy saab ? as since 2 days we are looking you guys trying your best to prove saab is gone some time 2 gone :fie:

If the SAAB aircraft IS destroyed and PAF is denying it then it's obvious they're gonna need a replacement soon. Which means they're gonna have to out an order with Sweden, and which means people are going to put two and two together. Not a smart move unless in a day or two PAF admits it.

and if i say you dang factory words are useless in front of official PAF talks then ? yes i am kid i like to be kid any problem ?

you call a guy and he inform you i call another he inform me another story then someone else call and he got another story please stop this scrap man . are you willing to destroy saab ? as since 2 days we are looking you guys trying your best to prove saab is gone some time 2 gone :fie:

Do you have any proof that the aircraft was not destroyed? No you dont.

This war with the extremists is brutal and only exasperated by failure of the Pakistani establishment to see it as such and divert any and all resources to the Western front. The Indian threat is nonexistent. On the other hand terrorists are practically begging for a fight by attacking military establishments in the heart of Pakistan. Pakistanis are so shocked because many still seem convinced that we are merely and reluctantly supporting an American war that would otherwise magically end at the Pak-Afghan border. That is not only far from the truth, it tries to cover up the death and destruction that is taking place in Pakistan as the random acts of a crazy few; all the while the enemy is far better organized and understands who it is waging a war against.

At the same time it is of upmost importance for non-Pakistanis to realize the enormous task that is to fight a war on one's own soil and against one's own people. How is a soldier supposed to differentiate between a civilian and a terrorist when both look alike, speak alike, and act alike. It is not uncommon in Pakistan to have a gun and a guy merely walking by the base checkpoint could turn around, pull out a hidden gun and open fire and the guards would never see it coming. These people don't look like stereotypical extremists seen in Hollywood, they are simply 'us', roaming the streets as normal civilians till the time comes to make their move. The Americans can shoot two Iraqis out of suspicion and one or both could be innocent civilians, but the risk is justified and backlash nonexistent; the same is true for Israel with Palestinians and for that matter, for India with illegal border crossings. Pakistanis cannot use the same approach, every innocent person maimed or killed becomes another addition to the cause of extremist; providing them with another vivid example of death to sway future extremists with; to seek revenge for and to show how the real enemy is the Pakistani establishment. That is to say nothing of the loss for a Pakistani family who would loose an innocent son at the hands of the Pakistani army; try justifying to them that the deceased seemed dangerous or was caught in the crossfire and see how that comes across to the family.

The double edged sword that we are dealing with, leaves little room for error and it requires us to bite the bullet and go all out in this fight. Ripping the scab off the wound in one go maybe painful, but to pick at its peripheries and hope the problem will take care of itself requires time; a commodity which the Pakistani state doesn't possess.

I hope just like you that the Saab aircraft are safe, and we suffered no damage, but uptil now, thing seem contrary.

I am ready to take back my claim of Saab destroyed if you can prove that it was not destroyed. After all, we all are relying on sources no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom