What's new

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi

Nair saab

Reaction score
Country
India
August 1st, 2012 -- As Amma (Mata Amritanandamayi) was giving darshan, a bearded, ran swiftly through the bhajan hall and up the ramp towards the stage, shouting "Bismillah Irahman Iraheem". As he dashed up the stage wearing only under-garments, he was blocked from reaching Amma and after much effort, the police officers on duty at that time and devotees were able to apprehended him, and he was taken to the local police station.

Attack on Mata Amritanandamayi Devi - YouTube

Kerala is a jehadi Hub now ... Its should be declared a terrorist State...

She would have given some anti-muslim satsang(speech), if found guilty she should be punished.. and if not then that guy should be jailed..
Nothing to shout about this news,...
Dont Talk Like Stupid... I expected Words from AJTR... U Secular Indians r Crazy ... Amma Doesnt has her own channel she doesnt even uses it to Project BJP candidates ... for that she was criticized several times by Hindu Nationalist

sir please don't respond to "AJTR" aunty .i think aunty ji is cyber jehadi who every time blame indian .
No i am for real ... I am keralite my self ... Its high time a Anti-Maoist like operations should be Done in Kerala... Now they Dont fear anyone...

Kerala is a jehadi Hub now ... Its should be declared a terrorist State...

Dont Talk Like Stupid... I expected Words from AJTR... U Secular Indians r Crazy ... Amma Doesnt has her own channel she doesnt even uses it to Project BJP candidates ... for that she was criticized several times by Hindu Nationalist

I agree. Keralites should naturally be defined accordingly.

Considering that Amma is so anti-BJP,it is surprising to see decent, patriotic Indians supporting her.

Nair saab yea aisi news kidhar kidhar se dhoond k latey hoo..nair saab ko ondian muslim ne kuch. Zyada he tung kia ha

I agree. Keralites should naturally be defined accordingly.

Considering that Amma is so anti-BJP,it is surprising to see decent, patriotic Indians supporting her.
seems like kerala needs army deployment on the scale of kashmir....:D

lets start first by sending in madras regiment.keralities will sure love madras regiment.:lol:

Nair saab yea aisi news kidhar kidhar se dhoond k latey hoo..nair saab ko ondian muslim ne kuch. Zyada he tung kia ha
nair saab lives in kashmir of south aka kerala.And he is looking into his future as that of pundits of kashmir.

she is World Renowned Saint called as Kissing Saint ... having Millions Followers World over Running one the biggest Charitable Trust in India spread over 5 continents ... The News is on BBC... she is the only Hindu Saint popular among NonHindus even the Current defence Minister Ak .Anthony is her Follower ...

This is No Small news... y r u feeling ashamed when such Retards r Reported.. They r brain washed Idiots ... Muslims have been living in India for many years But the level of Extremism they have reached is in the recent years .due to Saudi Funded venom...
I am not targeting Muslims i am targeting the Brainwashed Idiots ... i think they have nothing to do with u or ur Religion ...

There is a bit of background to this.

Amritanandamayi was a fisherman's daughter and gradually attracted attention because of her spontaneous acts of charity and compassion, to animals as much as to humans. This was not welcome in a household which was gripped by grinding poverty. It caused further comment, much of it hugely uncharitable, when she began hugging people whom she thought to be in pain, spiritual or physical. She was severely discouraged but continued. Over time, her simplicity and commitment to the relief and succour of the poor and afflicted attracted increasing numbers of those, who for lack of a better word, might be described as 'followers'. She, on her part, preaches no doctrine, and discouraged hangers-on, until the sheer press of numbers defeated her. She now gets large sums of money, and, even more important, volunteers from professional and educated classes, and deploys these resources ruthlessly on health care and education. And she still hugs people.

I abhor religion, and religious charlatans. However, if I did not have other commitments and dreams, contributing my time to her purposes would be a worthwhile deed. She has no religion as such, and in her indifference to dogma, follows whatever she was brought up to follow. She has no time to waste on externals, and on being asked to speak, her addresses are simply to lead a good life and work for the poor - and to give till it hurts.

A genuinely good woman.

You will understand that such a meek, simple and transparently good woman is followed closely by the media. Such a bizarre incident affecting her naturally makes the news. The notice was not obscure, although its appearance on PDF is a little strange.

I hope that helps understand the OP a little better.

Hi-
what amma- mata whatever has to do with defence?-

Nair Saab- please vent out your emotional drooling on personal affiliation on an appropriate forum- like some ratsh!t forum-

what happen to this chummi saint doesn't bother us much--

Now i don't follow Amma and i m a hindu .......

But all she does his HUG ppl and say god loves you ..he will take care of you.....

Now what is Anti ISlamic or Anti Hindutva in that ....Sometime this religious fanatic surprise with their stupidity....:hitwall:

Since when religion go against Human comforting & calming oneself :cheesy:

Hi-
what amma- mata whatever has to do with defence?-

Nair Saab- please vent out your emotional drooling on personal affiliation on an appropriate forum- like some ratsh!t forum-

what happen to this chummi saint doesn't bother us much--

Dude, if you are not interested then what are you doing in this thread ? or are you one of them who dont know what they want and what they say. Typical Confused Sperm. :D

I have not Written on ur A&&... Its members Forum... If u give a Rats A&& then dont care to Come & reply...

Ifits Pisssing u then Go & Report I Dont give a Damn...

Nair saab

You think this is the right place to post such religious related issues , its a members club not RSS/CLUB so rant your frustation else where were u will be served justise. There are Good and Bad people in every religion but tht doesn't mean by this kind of issues u paint every one in the same brush .

i lived with kerelatites for years and when it comes to inter-religious unity kerela is the first name which comes in the mind of every Indian. there may be an extremist mindset existing amoung muslims certain muslims in kerala but at the same time same extrimist mindset exist among the bunch of right wings too . but that doesnt mean u generalise every one in the same color.

Even i dont support organisation like PFI and i am fully against it .but that doesn't mean u have to take an agressive stance on every issue potraying it as anti hindu everytime.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom