What's new

Attack On Indian Mission, Herat

asad71

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Attack on consulate in Afghanistan
KABUL: Gunmen armed with heavy weapons including rocket propelled grenades on Friday attacked the Indian Consulate in Afghanistan's Herat province during which three attackers were killed, top Indian officials said.

However, TV reports further claimed that the fourth gunman has also been killed by the security forces.

All the diplomatic staff were safe. Three gunmen were killed, one by ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) and two by Afghan police, out of four attackers who struck the Consulate which houses two buildings, Indian Ambassador to Afghanistan Amar Sinha said.

PM-designate Narendra Modi spoke to Amar Sinha and assured all help. According to TV reports, Afghan President Hamid Karzai will call Modi later to brief him about the attack.

Embassy of India in Afghanistan
Embassy of India in Afghanistan
Earlier Indian missions at Kabul and Jalalabad had been under attack. Always convenient for India to blame ISI for these.But in the first place, why does India need to have so many missions in a war torn nation?

Last edited:
Well i guess that we are forced to create more CRU teams, inorder to tackle attack like these in other major cities.

There have been some really alarming reports of high profile attacks in Kandahar, Herat & Jalalabad.

The Taliban know that attack in Kabul won't pay of anymore, because of the 333 CRU Team, which is responsible for countering such events in the kapital.

But in the first place, why does India need to have so many missions in a war torn nation?

1. Not all of Afghanistan is war torn.
2. Life goes on, even if there is war.
3. India and Afghanistan are allies, and have mutual interest.
4. Why is this your business, is there not enough problems in Bangladesh?

1. Not all of Afghanistan is war torn.
2. Life goes on, even if there is war.
3. India and Afghanistan are allies, and have mutual interest.
4. Why is this your business, is there not enough problems in Bangladesh?

Classic case of "Begani shaadi mein Abdullah deewana".

As the comments indicate its just propaganda, and pakistanis does not have better thing to do.

I know what you want, and no mutual interest is not NDS & RAW work in Pakistan.
like we have our mutual interest with saudis intelligence in afghanistan ;) true muslim brothers against nothern aliance farsi communist and hindu bhanias

Saudi intelligence in Afghanistan :woot::woot::woot:

I couldn't care less if ineffective À-rabs where operating in my country, which i can assure you: they are not! :rofl:

The À-rabs sold Islam in WW1, it is a shame to call them muslims. :sniper:

like we have our mutual interest with saudis intelligence in afghanistan ;) true muslim brothers against nothern aliance farsi communist and hindu bhanias

Back
Top Bottom