What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

Sad for the 2 shaheed families but they are in paradise inshallah and a much better place than pakistan. The terrorists may they suffer eternally for their miscreant behaviour.

Maybe problem lies in corrupt pro TTP PTI govt in KP. Instead of wasting money on fake trees that are never planted or free helicopter rides. They can spend money to upgrade police/CTD and train them better to take on terrorists. That way army isn't needed every time there is some hostage situation.

And better yet, clean up madrassas from where they produce these jihadis. This attack was not possible without inside handler.
Wake up my friend. This is adjacent border issue. Until the situation is better in neighbour this will keep propping up from time to time. This our own crop which we are reaping and the same establishment who sow it now shall bear the burden. It can happen any place let alone in KP. Our own defence minister knows sh-t about what's going on as they are just mouth piece to save their own A-s
For me this is all cover up to try lifting the image back up and there is nothing substantial to it. Establishment can sacrifice few of their own men to get what they want. But this time around ugly truth has come out.

May Allah accept our shaheeds, and the terrorists get what they deserve. May Allah give patience to the families of our shaheeds and those injured. I hope we are able to respond with an iron fist at the TTP whichever corner of the planet they may chose to cower in.

I also hope some sense prevails on part of army leadership. You can never win a war against your own people. We all have to be together in our fight against TTP fitna and so many other challenges. Your hatred of the most popular leader in Pakistan and fake sex tapes have a bearing on how the public perceives even the good actions.

May Allah accept our shaheeds, and the terrorists get what they deserve. May Allah give patience to the families of our shaheeds and those injured. I hope we are able to respond with an iron fist at the TTP whichever corner of the planet they may chose to cower in.

I also hope some sense prevails on part of army leadership. You can never win a war against your own people. We all have to be together in our fight against TTP fitna and so many other challenges. Your hatred of the most popular leader in Pakistan and fake sex tapes have a bearing on how the public perceives even the good actions.
Jawaans pay with blood for Pakistan.
The generals pay and play with dollars...what a shit state of affairs

Last edited:
What is happening in KPK at the moment is being done only to weaken the KPK government so that the KPK government can be controlled by imposing emergency, or put it under the control of the army.

Any official statement about the hostages?

What is happening in KPK at the moment is being done only to weaken the KPK government so that the KPK government can be controlled by imposing emergency, or put it under the control of the army.

I don't really believe this. Itni bhi beghairty nhn machi hui ab.

Although all those who can are using this to it's maximum to score political points, but the above is pretty far fetched.

Now suddenly it is a PTI problem, but when ANP was doing fck all tab yeh aik qaumi masla tha? Stop the hypocrisy and tackle the issue, don't make it political.

If it is 2 shaheed for SSG with all terrorists killed and hostages rescued, then I would say it is pretty impressive, all things considered. Of course the end goal is for no casualties on your own side, but considering the nature of the situation this is a good outcome.

But heads should definitely role in the CTD as to how a prisoner got hold of a weapon, and what SOP's were being followed for prisoner movement, interrogation, and imprisonment.

Let's hope there is a proper inquiry into this rather than the usual kaghazi karwayi.

the operation has concluded according to Khawaja Asif

operation has ended with 2 SSG personnel killed and about a dozen injured.
Khawaja Asif in his statement in the assembly claims that all the terrorists are killed as well.
operation not concluded yet... one lost defense minister. Operation still going on.

That drone must have been doing real time surveillance instead of dropping something.

1671550161253.png

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom