What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

Wounded: 1. Maj Abid 2. N/Sub Zafar Yar 3. L/Hav Raheem 4. L/nk Irfan 5. Sep Shahid 6. Sep Abdul Qayyom 7. Sep Sufyan

Several of em are SSG who were part of hostage-rescue.

Allegedly, Maj Abid was also part of APS 2014 Op.

I think sedation garnades are also used by US military. I know stun and smoke grenade for sure for CQB.

The term incapacitating agent is defined by the United States Department of Defense as:

"An agent that produces temporary physiological or mental effects, or both, which will render individuals incapable of concerted effort in the performance of their assigned duties." It describes an agent which renders a person unable to harm themselves or others, regardless of consciousness.[1]

I been advocating this for like 10 years.

Wounded: 1. Maj Abid 2. N/Sub Zafar Yar 3. L/Hav Raheem 4. L/nk Irfan 5. Sep Shahid 6. Sep Abdul Qayyom 7. Sep Sufyan

Several of em are SSG who were part of hostage-rescue.

Allegedly, Maj Abid was also part of APS 2014 Op.

Is it the bearded Maj Abid who got injured at APS, or the other one who is often seen in paradrop videos?

Operation has ended. All militants ELIMINATED. Rest in pieces.... Keep burning with gunpowder.

Hostages?

1671531299040.png

Is it the bearded Maj Abid who got injured at APS, or the other one who is often seen in paradrop videos?

Hostages?
APS one but conflicting reports are coming about his status as of now.

That is not the ground reality.

The average soldier knows that he is at war, so are his officers and superiors.
😹😹😹 Cut the theatrics my brother

Every soldier at war requires morale to operate at peak performance, when your own security experts and politicians have set a narrative that doesn't support you and makes you look like the bad guy, they will obviously have low morale and hesitate.

😹😹😹 Cut the theatrics my brother

Every soldier at war requires morale to operate at peak performance, when your own security experts and politicians have set a narrative that doesn't support you and makes you look like the bad guy, they will obviously have low morale and hesitate.
If you haven't worn the uniform then dont tell me how things are done. I have and I know.

The commanders raise the morale of the soldiers all the time.

With such an enclosed compound, lack of space to maneuver, high walls not allowing own snipers to shoot and give Intel... Casualties are bound to rise. In such a small, bullets hit with their full initial power. Closed space also leaves absolutely no room for error.

Own injured casualties are about dozen now. There are a couple of remaining tangos hiding somewhere...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom