What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

Operation has started....
I wish them all the best for it. Took them a while though.

Hope, it goes well. Seems very hard to rescue hostages.. Why don't we have some chemical or biological substance which can make them sick, nauseating, suffer fever, etc.
I’m not even going to bother explaining why this is a bad idea.

Hope, it goes well. Seems very hard to rescue hostages.. Why don't we have some chemical or biological substance which can make them sick, nauseating, suffer fever, etc.
I always advocated discreetly and quietly using chemical agents including nerve gas to subdue the terrorsists specially when there are no hostages.
the Russians did that to defeat the chechin black widows suicide squad in one siege.

I always advocated discreetly and quietly using chemical agents including nerve gas to subdue the terrorsists specially when there are no hostages.
the Russians did that to defeat the chechin black widows suicide squad in one siege.
I opened a thread long ago saying that Saudi coalition forces should have used the influenza virus in Yemen to defeat Houthis. The same could be used in other theatre when a large portion of TTP was living in FATA.
Anyway, COVID proved its effectiveness.
Russian actually overdosed in that event. Total miscalculation. I guess they use imperial units while the instructions were in SI :P

I heard Indians used some chemical weapons in Kargil? anybody can confirm?
Anyway, this was the thread.

You may hate me for saying this but under such circumstances, PAF or PA should have leveled those buildings thus killing all the scumbags and teaching others not to be so incompetent when dealing with the scum.
Somewhat legit in this case, but then we aren't Stalin.
Nonetheless, we handled some hostage situations like Russians. Total brute force.
Man, how can they rescue passengers :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom