What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

My urge to form a civil militia grows by the day the military is at this point just incompetent.
Politicians cannot afford a well armed population. Every authoritarian regime has always tried to keep weapons outside of the hands of the common man. Why risk them revolting?

Seems like perhaps preparation for an operation though only time will tell.
that will restore Army's reputation. For that, funds are needed, and recently Korille met COAS and said TTP is also a threat to the US. So, I think drones and funds are coming again. Good and bad, both.

I second this dude.

I’m sick of this refusal to handle the larger situation by the PA
That will also deter security agencies. Good, if they are against public interest like nowadays, but bad as crime rates and shootings will rise, similar to the US.

I get the feeling that all of this escalation in attacks is a sick ploy by certain players to create an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty that will influence elections, by either delaying or preventing or helping to select existing govt. Timing seems suspect, especially as IK and PTI are closer to elections

I had written an article, probably in 2020. Had highlighted the gaps in the training and abilities of KP Prisons Dept. and how they were seeking help from Pakistan Army in terms of arsenal and training. Further, I had written, since they are incharge of the facilities where these terrorists are kept, they are prone to attacks both from within and outside.

God knows if it was shared with the relevant authorities.

or direct result of Wardi Mafia allowing airspace from drone attack in Afghanistan!
Stop your political whining in every thread, literally no one cares if Afghanistan is droned.

Drop a fucking a nuķe on it, that would be better.

It takes one glance into Afghanistan's history and the coincidental timing to realise this is linked to Afghanistan. The army is ŕetarded but it's even more rètarded to blame literally everything on them.

One could easily use this extremely speculative logic and question why they would give Imran Khan more ammo to blame the army for being useless and only good at political engineering.

people are free to disagree. I am moving the discussion because the cult keeps on saying its only GHQ's fault and absolving KPK government from sharing any responsibility at all for the resurgence of TTP.

I unfairly targeted KPK police I get that, it couldn't protect the KPK citizens because it was providing services to the protest marches. its also a victim of the single minded hive mentality.
on this I totally agree, Its not just Army/GHQ, KPK and IK incompetence and soft corner for Taliban has led to all this.

i smell a boot licker!

wash your tongue before you sleep faujis BOY!
Childish conspiracy theorists, I'll pray to God to increase your IQ before I sleep

on this I totally agree, Its not just Army/GHQ, KPK and IK incompetence and soft corner for Taliban has led to all this.
The king has spoken 👑

Zarb e Azab was also performed when PTI was in power, but the institution should be credited.

If terrorism resurfaces, PTI is only to be blamed.

Absolute dishonesty is being floated here by wiping out a whole chapter of history of 80s.

80s war is regarded as a great achievement while totally ignoring its consequences that entire border was dissolved unilaterally by Pakistan itself.

And the u-turn by switching sides created problems. General Tariq once said that tribes were not ready to hand over foreigners when we took a u turn after 9/11.

Scandal of late General Faisal Alavi is also ignored where he said that some shady deals were done with TTP.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom