What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

Direct result of the Afghan Taliban victory everyone cheered for. It only gets worse from here.

Support should be covertly shifted to Tajik resistance movements while the world is still condemning Taliban and there's instability. Our allies should be the Sunni Tajiks, and by giving them power they can put their foot down on the anti-Pakistan terror elements, they suffer from Afghan terrorism themselves.

That was a necessity

Afghan Republic, India etc were a strategic threat that had to be destroyed

This is the follow up, that needs to be dealt with

That was a cheering moment as A.Ghanis and Indian presence vanished on that day. It is TTP detainees who got free by advancing IEA forces.
IEA is reluctant to act against TTP bcz of ethnicity and fear that TTP may join ISIS.
Couple it with a drone attack on Zawahiri.
IEA cannot stop anti-Pak elements in such an environment. Yes, they are not friendly but they are not an enemy like TTP or ISIS.
There is a bomb blast today in Afghanistan too. So mcuh 'kharmas' that blaming Kabul only is not right.

A good economy may help locals and may result in less terrorism with frequent blockades if they (Kabul) doesn't listen.
Yes true, I made a thread on how I think is the best way to secure our borders long-term and peace in the region.

It sidelines the main group of people who are staunchly anti-Pakistan and responsible for most terrorism against us historically.

That was a necessity

Afghan Republic, India etc were a strategic threat that had to be destroyed

This is the follow up, that needs to be dealt with
Yeah I agree with this, it was step 1, if IEA doesn't cooperate on our strict demands to secure our borders and peace, that's when Tajik-led Khorosan should be pushed for. To effectively sideline the Afghans who historically are working actively against Pakistan.

Yes true, I made a thread on how I think is the best way to secure our borders long-term and peace in the region.

It sidelines the main group of people who are staunchly anti-Pakistan and responsible for most terrorism against us historically.

Yeah I agree with this, it was step 1, if IEA doesn't cooperate on our strict demands to secure our borders and peace, that's when Tajik-led Khorosan should be pushed for. To effectively sideline the Afghans who historically are working actively against Pakistan.
A good solution but that division is not practical.. Watch "Why Afghanistan Geography sucks". Good solution, as Kabul cannot hold a tight grip at Khndar or southern places.

Last edited:
A good solution but that division is not practical.. Watch "Why Afghanistan Geography sucks". Good solution, as Kabul cannot hold a tight grip at Khndar or southern places.
I mean the map doesn't have to be 100% accurate, I just used the first one that appeared on Google. Most Southern places are excluded from the map anyway.

My urge to form a civil militia grows by the day the military is at this point just incompetent.

An independent Khorosan is the solution. The establishment needs to change their policy, Afghanistan is too unreliable in the long-term, you can never have a pro-Pakistan government for too long. What if they are friendly until they build an economy and military then do the same thing as 1947?

Divide Afghanistan by giving Khorosan freedom incorporating Tajiks and Hazaras is the solution. Khorosan will have no enmity with Pakistan, and the smaller Afghanistan won't have as much potential to rival us at any point in time due to it's smaller size, population and land mass. It will be easily managed even if it is staunchly against Pakistan. Also they may begin to focus their chauvinism on the new border with Khorosan, so it will decrease attacks on us and we can have joint operations to control them. Khorosan may even be used as a medium to control that region.

To do this you must exploit the oppression and persecution Tajiks and Hazaras have faced historically, and ignite Khorosani nationalism or a fight to be free from oppressors.

Solution is KP police/CTD need to grow a pair and fight terrorists. Cowards surrender without fight and when army comes then nationalists blame army for killing "innocent" pashtuns.

Solution is KP police/CTD need to grow a pair and fight terrorists. Cowards surrender without fight and when army comes then nationalists blame army for killing "innocent" pashtuns.
That doesn't target the heart of the issue, it just fights the symptoms, you need to tackle the disease itself

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom