What's new

Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Sheikh Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to wait. You have to just look around yourself.

Anyhow if Sylhetis or Rohingyas 'liberate' themselves, would you do what you are telling Pakistanis to do?

I can't think about that right now, I'm binge watching latest season of Failed State : Baloch Debacle.

The GFX are so good, almost as if those are real ragdolls being flung.

You see Bangladeshis already moved on .But who will not let it go ? Both Indian and Pakistanis .

Is that the case?

Why is Hasina saying what she is saying then in the original article?

"Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said Bangladesh cannot forget and forgive atrocities committed by Pakistan in 1971, according to a press release of the Press Wing of the Prime Minister's Office.
"Incidents of 1971 cannot be forgotten or forgiven," she said while Pakistan High Commissioner in Dhaka Imran Ahmed Siddiqui called on her at the Gono Bhaban. "

You know after one or two year, they always give inflammatory statement. I don't know why this government wants good relations with Bangladesh. We have tried our best in 71. It was our part. Even Baloch regiment tried to save our land but unfortunately they won. Now we want good relations with same country who hit on our backs. I don't like this pathetic begging approach. Nobody in Pakistan needs Bangladesh. This ummah chumma theory is useless. Nobody can save you during a war. We lost Bangladesh but we shouldn't forget role of Bangladeshi people. It's criminal to forget their role. Anyway we don't need more Muslim countries to support us. We need good aggressive policy and nothing else. Everyday we talk about false flag like we are scared. This mentality only hurting us.

The reality is that neither bangladesh nor Pakistan need eachother. We are both too far, too different and have different interests to one another. We also have virtually no economic, military or any othe type of relationship with each other. This will never change.

The reality IS this is infighting amongst people that need to let this go.

We both have bad people as neighbors.

Who would love to see this animosity perpetuate.

Okay, we betrayed Islam (according to you), what will happens to us now ?

I can sense the hatred from here, regardless I have nothing more to say to you.

I often watch Pakistan news, Thanks for the free entertainment.

Have a bad day.

Well in that case you still haven't come to your senses.
May ALLAH help your soul & give you some Baseerat.
Thank You.

Well in that case you still haven't come to your senses.
May ALLAH help your soul & give you some Baseerat.
Thank You.

Yes, I do need help but more so my countrymen who think we have 'friends' 2000 KMs away.

There are no friends in international geopolitics, Muslims 'oneness' or otherwise.

Pakistanis don

Is that the case?

Why is Hasina saying what she is saying then in the original article?

"Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said Bangladesh cannot forget and forgive atrocities committed by Pakistan in 1971, according to a press release of the Press Wing of the Prime Minister's Office.
"Incidents of 1971 cannot be forgotten or forgiven," she said while Pakistan High Commissioner in Dhaka Imran Ahmed Siddiqui called on her at the Gono Bhaban. "
Does that really matter ? How many people in Bangladesh actually care about such thing ? On the other hand the news is not new . There is a similar thread, the difference is that was based on the report of the dawn .

People were discussing there . Now suddenly what is the reason of posting this thread by an Indian user ? We could post the thread before , but we did not because we ( Bangladeshi posters ) wanted to avoid flame related to 1971.

And all remarks of Hasina is just her political rhetoric , but it is not necessary to post everything in this forum SO why such thread ? It's clear that the purpose is only to create a turmoil here . If you observe this sub section , you will see when Pakistani and Bangladeshi users are doing better , such threads are posted to create turmoil . This thread was unnecessary.

We must have to understand that Hasina did not come to rule forever , but people of Bangladesh will be living here forever.

@Avicenna I tagged you in another thread to watch a video. Please take a look!

You can call all these people khorasani, does it matter? we were a launchpad for them.. Their capitals. were here, Abdali was even born and raised in Multan Pakistan, married and lived there.

you didnt read history properly. Lahore was ghaznavid capital and its locals were in the army that raided you.Our Culture food, dress ,music is Mughlai something you often conveniently label as 'indian culture' which its not because you want to think it was always here before the raids

India was also born in 1947
Excellent response sir.

Citizens of the secular republic of Hindustan actually have no right to complain about whaat the mughals did to their tree dwelling ancestors.

Does that really matter ? How many people in Bangladesh actually care about such thing ? On the other hand the news is not new . There is a similar thread, the difference is that was based on the report of the dawn .

People were discussing there . Now suddenly what is the reason of posting this thread by an Indian user ? We could post the thread before , but we did not because we ( Bangladeshi posters ) wanted to avoid flame related to 1971.

And all remarks of Hasina is just her political rhetoric , but it is not necessary to post everything in this forum SO why such thread ? It's clear that the purpose is only to create a turmoil here . If you observe this sub section , you will see when Pakistani and Bangladeshi users are doing better , such threads are posted to create turmoil . This thread was unnecessary.

We must have to understand that Hasina did not come to rule forever , but people of Bangladesh will be living here forever.

Pakistani Chest beating ultra nationalist Jingoist 5 year olds who flap around on PDF love SHW, specifically her anti Pakistani rhetoric which they use as a justification of the atrocities committed in 71 and also a convenient marker to exonerate themselves of their past misdeeds.

Simply put, they pay attention to what she has to say because it ironically aligns with their view of Pakistan and 71.

A match made in hell.

Meanwhile, Pakistanis I have known in real life, never so much as approach the topic of the past with us because they are smart enough to know that we can never reach an amicable consensus regarding who was right or wrong.

Sometimes saying nothing is the only way to get along but no chest thumpers must have the final word on PDF as always.

PDF Jingoist are scum.

Yes, I do need help but more so my countrymen who think we have 'friends' 2000 KMs away.

There are no friends in international geopolitics, Muslims 'oneness' or otherwise.

You have made that pretty clear to the poor rohingyas.
They don't have 'Friends' 2000 KMs away, they have brothers and sisters 2000 KMs away.

You have made that pretty clear to the poor rohingyas.
They don't have 'Friends' 2000 KMs away, they have brothers and sisters 2000 KMs away.

My My, the gall....

Remember the JF-17s sold to Myanmar ? So much for Muslims Brothers and Sisters.

It appears you also needs some guidance from the divine master.

EXACTLY.............................Which is why it took 100s of 1000s of indian troops supported by 100s of 1000s of bangladeshi militiamen to take on nearly 45,000 lightly armed Pakistani paratroopers who were cut off from their motherland by nearly 3000 kms of hostile territory surrounded by millions of hostile indians and bangladeshis.....................................:azn:.................................ever wondered why india hasn't been able to take on Pakistan on their Western front despite being more than 7x bigger than Pakistan and having the full-backing of the West and Russia.............................:azn:
If you knew you’ll get screwed badly then why did you attacked India under operation chengiz khan?
Pathetic post.

This is why Pakistanis get no respect from us.

I can drown you in shameful posts about Pakistan and your women but I'm not that petty or immature.

Grow up, Jingoism won't get you far in life.
পাকিস্তান তার মহিলাদের চিনের কাছে বিক্রি করে এবং বিশ্ব তা জানে।

LAST MODIFIED: 04:15 AM, December 04, 2020
Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Shares
pm-hasina.gif

Bss, Dhaka

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said Bangladesh cannot forget and forgive atrocities committed by Pakistan in 1971, according to a press release of the Press Wing of the Prime Minister's Office.
"Incidents of 1971 cannot be forgotten or forgiven," she said while Pakistan High Commissioner in Dhaka Imran Ahmed Siddiqui called on her at the Gono Bhaban.
Referring to the volumes of the book titled "Secret Documents of Intelligence Branch on Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman", Hasina said all can learn many historical facts from 1948 to 1971 from the books.
Noting that the book "Unfinished Memoirs" (Urdu version) written by Bangabandhu is one of the best sellers in Pakistan, she said it is also well read in Pakistan apart from other countries.
The PM extended greetings to her Pakistan counterpart Imran Khan when the envoy conveyed the premier's good wishes to her.

The high commissioner said the Pakistani PM advised them to learn about the development miracle of Bangladesh.
Mentioning that different bilateral and regional forums have remained inactive, he sought help from Hasina to activate foreign office consultations between the two countries.
The PM said there was no bar to continuing activities regularly.
Imran Ahmed said Pakistan wants to boost relations with Bangladesh without any obstruction.
Referring to Bangladesh's foreign policy "Friendship to all, malice to none", the PM said she believes in regional cooperation.
The Pakistan envoy lauded Hasina for her statesmanship in the global arena.
The PM welcomed the high commissioner and assured him of all cooperation.
PM's Principal Secretary Ahmad Kaikaus and Military Secretary Maj Gen Naqib Ahmed Chowdhury were present.

This is the devilish woman who has given awards to every anti-Pakistan, every anti-Pakistan forces person. His traitor father Mujeeb-ur-Rehman became a tool of RAW and along with Indian armpit Mukti Bahini killed thousands patriotic citizens and Pakistani soldiers. There is no difference in the nature of this woman and the cursed late Asma Jahangir. This cursed woman hanged Pakistan lovers. What more proof can there be of this woman's Indian slavery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom