What's new

Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Sheikh Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Bengalis even united now? They are now separated with 2 states trying to divide and rule them in Bangladesh and India.

You cannot use WE as an Indian with a Bangladeshi. Not till that border remains
Most of Bengalis living in Kolkata hail from today’s Bangladesh and even today many Bangladeshis visit kolkata and you won’t be able to differentiate between them and the Indian bengalis. It is easy to identify pakistanis because of their Urdu accent but not Bangladeshis. Bangladeshis and Indian bengalis are hard to differentiate because we both are bengalis. Bengal has been united even after partition, there is a day when Bengalis of India and Bangladesh both come at the border meeting each other. We also have a Maitree express which connects Kolkata with Dhaka and many Bengalis travel both parts with it.

If you think that when you’ll come you’ll see Indians running away from your soldiers? Seriously? Lol I remember this was the lollipop fed to you similarly in 1971 that 1 pakistani equals 4 Indians by your general tikka khan, what happened next is better known to you, an Independent nation called Bangladesh 🇧🇩 now has better GDP than Pakistan.

EXACTLY.............................Which is why it took 100s of 1000s of indian troops supported by 100s of 1000s of bangladeshi militiamen to take on nearly 45,000 lightly armed Pakistani paratroopers who were cut off from their motherland by nearly 3000 kms of hostile territory surrounded by millions of hostile indians and bangladeshis.....................................:azn:.................................ever wondered why india hasn't been able to take on Pakistan on their Western front despite being more than 7x bigger than Pakistan and having the full-backing of the West and Russia.............................:azn:

Persians destroyed our beautiful Pakistan.

The Persian Satraps, Yahya and Bhutto were racist from the core and had religious differences with the majority of East Pakistanis.

They sacrificed East Pakistan to appease the Persians.
It is better to being a racist than to be a Cannibal of Vietnam or of BD.... @DalalErMaNodi

Because Pakistanis are taught to hate Hindus.
Hindus and Muslims aren’t compatible. Everybody with an IQ over 50 recognizes that. We are too different. Right now Muslims in India now learn that the hard way. Funny slogans like „Muslim Hindu bhai bhai“ don’t help. I don’t hate Hindus, I just want them to suppress Muslims.

Bangladeshis are not.
This is not a Bangladeshi-Pakistani-thing more a Muslim-Hindu thing.

Hence we rarely see Hindus coming from Pakistan but a lot of Hindus coming from Pakistan over here.
Who cares?

Most of Bengalis living in Kolkata hail from today’s Bangladesh and even today many Bangladeshis visit kolkata and you won’t be able to differentiate between them and the Indian bengalis. It is easy to identify pakistanis because of their Urdu accent but not Bangladeshis. Bangladeshis and Indian bengalis are hard to differentiate because we both are bengalis. Bengal has been united even after partition, there is a day when Bengalis of India and Bangladesh both come at the border meeting each other. We also have a Maitree express which connects Kolkata with Dhaka and many Bengalis travel both parts with it.

don't they fight each other over subtle changes on how to cook different fish?

The infrastructure you are talking about was British built to glorify Kolkata. The city is in ruins now and has lost the economic hub status in Greater Bengal.
It is better to being a racist than to be a Cannibal of Vietnam or of BD.... @DalalErMaNodi
Would be respected if you could finish the damn job

I don't want to say anything on this topic but hasina should remember that Bangladesh was part of pakistan and we will never forgive mukhti bahini for their role in separation of Bangladesh. We have this thing in our mind. Nobody can forget 1971. On indian role, they will soon pay a heavy price. Their bad time has already started. I like all this friendship talk with Bangladesh but I will never forgive Bangladeshi people for their role.

I don't want to say anything on this topic but hasina should remember that Bangladesh was part of pakistan and we will never forgive mukhti bahini for their role in separation of Bangladesh. We have this thing in our mind. Nobody can forget 1971. On indian role, they will soon pay a heavy price. Their bad time has already started. I like all this friendship talk with Bangladesh but I will never forgive Bangladeshi people for their role.
Let’s move on. Germany killed millions of Jews and they have the best relations with Israel now. If we want to see change, we have to change our mindset first. I know this sounds like a fortune cookie text but no change will occur until we change ourselves. Muslims on both sides we a common history, let’s make something beautiful with it!

Let’s move on. Germany killed millions of Jews and they have the best relations with Israel now. If we want to see change, we have to change our mindset first. I know this sounds like a fortune cookie text but no change will occur until we change ourselves. Muslims on both sides we a common history, let’s make something beautiful with it!
Mutual respect is important. We pakistanis aren't here to sell our land. It hurts when you try to become good but other side exchange pictures of your surrender with your enemy. I mean they have same picture in their offices. Question is why pakistan accept this behavior of Bangladesh? We can also give inflammatory statements. I don't think that there is any mutual respect.

Hindus and Muslims aren’t compatible. Everybody with an IQ over 50 recognizes that. We are too different. Right now Muslims in India now learn that the hard way. Funny slogans like „Muslim Hindu bhai bhai“ don’t help. I don’t hate Hindus, I just want them to suppress Muslims.

This is not a Bangladeshi-Pakistani-thing more a Muslim-Hindu thing.

Who cares?

Agreed. Even though the indian so called "Muslims" were just as anti-Pakistani as the indian hindus and sikhs, they still never accepted them................... :lol:

Of which there is 0 credible evidence of........ :disagree:
It's actually not about credibility . I was just correcting him. I generally do not agree on both side's official figure! Both Bangladesh and Pakistan love to spread goebbelsian propaganda . Both sides are kinda disturbing ! My position is actually balanced .

Wait wasn't it 3 billions ???

No 3 trillion actually. I hope you are satisfied now!

Last edited:
I hope we have sane posts and exchanges of opinion on this thread, if they need to happen.

One has to question however why an Indian person is so interested in this topic when Bangladeshis are not...

Anything that can create more rift between both nations and can provide some room of deception for Indians to operate freely through disinformation warfare and keep an influence over Bangladeshi politics so that R&AW has the presence without any check & balance.

Mutual respect is important. We pakistanis aren't here to sell our land. It hurts when you try to become good but other side exchange pictures of your surrender with your enemy. I mean they have same picture in their offices. Question is why pakistan accept this behavior of Bangladesh? We can also give inflammatory statements. I don't think that there is any mutual respect.

But now, bangladeshis are selling at least 50,000 of their own women each year including the married ones as prostitute to india for hindu and sikh men:

But now, bangladeshis are selling at least 50,000 of their own women each year including the married ones as prostitute to india for hindu and sikh men:

Pathetic post.

This is why Pakistanis get no respect from us.

I can drown you in shameful posts about Pakistan and your women but I'm not that petty or immature.

Grow up, Jingoism won't get you far in life.

This isn't rocket science folks.

Gotta move on.

Other nations have in their cases.

Put the present and the future over the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom