What's new

Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Sheikh Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be thankful that now you might have some fast bowling genes in Bangla population.. Some Caucasian genes as well. :D

More Persians genes with Mongol mix from all the raping the Mongol hordes did.

Regardless, Rape isn't funny, maybe in Pakistan not here though, it's a serious crime and we should put an end to it.

Illiterate guys are filled in whole paxtan, should I share the ordinance then call anti muslim, it will apply the same if a hindu with false muslim identity tries to marry a muslim girl. Now stop this fake news posting.

Oh little hindu is afraid that his insecure manhood is revealed.

You pathetic hindu men are so ugly and small that you have to force your women to marry you by creating these absurd love jihad laws... Pathetic low life incels can't compete with us.... Let me squeeze the bosoms of hindu women who want my muslim thing.... :D

I am half kashmiri and half bengali, my father is from Bengal and my mother is from Kashmir. The only reason my mother had to leave kashmir was becuase she is a Hindu and pakistani insurgents had thrown us out of the valley but won’t change our minds. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari we all are Indians.
No you ain't Indian, you're Bengali. The 'India' you speak of is an artificial British-made country where Hindi speakers rule. You'll never be, I repeat, NEVER, be a part of 'em

More Persians genes with Mongol mix from all the raping the Mongol hordes did.

Regardless, Rape isn't funny, maybe in Pakistan not here though, it's a serious crime and we should put an end to it.

Ah , have to go centuries to make a point and even that is not proved.

According to Indians/Bangla sources , we had orgies with millions of bangla women... Damn, you guys must be happy that next generation wasim akram or shoaib akhtar might come from Bangladesh :D

Hard to say, PMO doesn't really issue statements after some courtesy calls, especially when relating to Pakistan, more recently even the Indian Foreign Secretaries visit was also met with muteness from PMO.

The media of Bangladesh is merely parroting the default line, nothing else of the meeting is known.

The true transcript of the conversation lies with the Pakistani HC and Sheikh Hasina herself.

This thread should be closed regardless of whether this news is true.

Press release means what? an official Document/statement released or provided to press.

in all the news articles, its clearly mentioned, " according to a press release of the Press Wing of the Prime Minister's Office"

unless press release was on Vedic Channels, it must exist.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said Bangladesh cannot forget and forgive atrocities committed by Pakistan in 1971, according to a press release of the Press Wing of the Prime Minister's Office

Press release means what? an official Document/statement released or provided to press.

in all the news articles, its clearly mentioned, " according to a press release of the Press Wing of the Prime Minister's Office"

Well, I Checked PMOs Site, nothing about this, maybe it was sent directly to the media ?

There is simply no way to confirm this at this time.

I also doubt the authenticity of this news... After EUdisinfo lab , every source must be scrutinized.

Fking Indians creating problems everywhere they go. Hindi speaking Indians can go piss off. Other Indians are good by me

Well, I Checked PMOs Site, nothing about this, maybe it was sent directly to the media ?

There is simply no way to confirm this at this time.
exactly, this is what i am saying, I checked PMO office, and Media wing websites but found nothing.

seems to me a fake BS, and people fighting here for what?

Ah , have to go centuries to make a point and even that is not proved.

According to Indians/Bangla sources , we had orgies with millions of bangla women... Damn, you guys must be happy that next generation wasim akram or shoaib akhtar might come from Bangladesh :D

Rapes happen in war, especially when the men of God declare women of the enemy as 'war booty'....

Now unless Pakistani soldiers were eunuchs, I don't see how they could not have raped many women when it labeled 'Jihad' and women were deemed 'war booty'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom