What's new

Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Sheikh Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the same pimps that showered bengali women on us in 1971.... ?

No, the brave Pak Fouj who surrendered like little girlies to the very 'Kafirs' they were fighting, your self proclaimed 'jihad' seems to have failed and now you have season two being shot in Balochistan, another defeat ?

Because bangladesh is doing so well economically that you have to sell 100s of 1000s of your mamas and wives as prostitutes to indian hindus and sikhs each year......... :azn: :

Ahhh, You can't market yours because they're suffering from Polio ?

Makes sense.

Last edited:
LAST MODIFIED: 04:15 AM, December 04, 2020
Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Shares
pm-hasina.gif

Bss, Dhaka

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday said Bangladesh cannot forget and forgive atrocities committed by Pakistan in 1971, according to a press release of the Press Wing of the Prime Minister's Office.
"Incidents of 1971 cannot be forgotten or forgiven," she said while Pakistan High Commissioner in Dhaka Imran Ahmed Siddiqui called on her at the Gono Bhaban.
Referring to the volumes of the book titled "Secret Documents of Intelligence Branch on Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman", Hasina said all can learn many historical facts from 1948 to 1971 from the books.
Noting that the book "Unfinished Memoirs" (Urdu version) written by Bangabandhu is one of the best sellers in Pakistan, she said it is also well read in Pakistan apart from other countries.
The PM extended greetings to her Pakistan counterpart Imran Khan when the envoy conveyed the premier's good wishes to her.

The high commissioner said the Pakistani PM advised them to learn about the development miracle of Bangladesh.
Mentioning that different bilateral and regional forums have remained inactive, he sought help from Hasina to activate foreign office consultations between the two countries.
The PM said there was no bar to continuing activities regularly.
Imran Ahmed said Pakistan wants to boost relations with Bangladesh without any obstruction.
Referring to Bangladesh's foreign policy "Friendship to all, malice to none", the PM said she believes in regional cooperation.
The Pakistan envoy lauded Hasina for her statesmanship in the global arena.
The PM welcomed the high commissioner and assured him of all cooperation.
PM's Principal Secretary Ahmad Kaikaus and Military Secretary Maj Gen Naqib Ahmed Chowdhury were present.

Can you please post or give a link to the original Media Release?

i tried but was not able to find anywhere.

I request all Bangladeshi members also to please help me.

@DalalErMaNodi @Bilal9 @Avicenna and other Bangladeshi members, please help.

Thanks.

@waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Arsalan if this thread is not supported with a link to official statement then it can be termed as propaganda news, please help us to figure it out and stop this quarrel, which is exactly the motive of Modi fake news network

Last edited:
Even polio stricken Pak women are better than Boner killer Bangla women.

Oh, that makes sense, they can't run away so that's how you get into the action, lots of experience from all the grooming clubs in the west.

Is it a national sport ? No, No combusting in a flurry of viscera and limbs has to be it. Well, second favourite sport then.

Here it is:

This is same thing, a news article.

What I am asking is a link to the original official Statement link of PMO Media wing or PMO, or MOFA official Media release link.

I have a doubt, this BS is not true.

I tried, but could not find any official statement.

Thanks.

Trafficked means kind of smuggling, selling women is something paxtan is doing to china.

Trafficked means kind of smuggling, selling women is something paxtan is doing to china.

Apparently indian women live non-indian men included married indian women as the reality of indian men is.......... :azn::

Oh, that makes sense, they can't run away so that's how you get into the action, lots of experience from all the grooming clubs in the west.

Is it a national sport ? No, No combusting in a flurry of viscera and limbs has to be it. Well, second favourite sport then.

Your mama is obviously one of the following............. :azn::

Your mama was also pleasured in 1971..........:devil:

Can you please post or give a link to the original Media Release?

i tried but was not able to find anywhere.

I request all Bangladeshi members also to please help me.

@DalalErMaNodi @Bilal9 @Avicenna and other Bangladeshi members, please help.

Thanks.

Regardless, of whether she said it or not, it's irrelevant and inconsequential... I have no idea why some users are getting their backside hurt over her words.

I agree. Hand over any living Mukhto's to face justice in Pakistan.Then talk about "forgiveness".
Why though? It's not like they went over to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or Baluchistan and massacred the people there, lol

Yeah .. You should ask your women about that who served us in 1971 8-)8-) We have a large appetite....

On a serious note.. Grooming gang theory was debunked months ago.. Read it when you have time https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0306396819895727

Your mama is obviously one of the following............. :azn::

Your mama was also pleasured in 1971..........:devil:

She doesn't live in Kochmir and Indian Security forces aren't nearby....

Yeah .. You should ask your women about that who served us in 1971 8-)8-) We have a large appetite....

On a serious note.. Grooming gang theory was debunked years ago.. Read it when you have time https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0306396819895727

Nothing compared to what they serve in Kochmir. When will your little girly fauj take Kochmir from the kaafir ?

Or are they scared of the Indian whom you claim has a small manhood ?

Regardless, of whether she said it or not, it's irrelevant and inconsequential... I have no idea why some users are getting their backside hurt over her words.

No.

It will help to figure out Modi Sponsored propaganda, and if PMO did not release any official statement mentioning this, then it can be classified as Fake news.

Article claimed, it was said in Official media release, so where is the Media release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom