What's new

Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Sheikh Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the devilish woman who has given awards to every anti-Pakistan, every anti-Pakistan forces person. His traitor father Mujeeb-ur-Rehman became a tool of RAW and along with Indian armpit Mukti Bahini killed thousands patriotic citizens and Pakistani soldiers. There is no difference in the nature of this woman and the cursed late Asma Jahangir. This cursed woman hanged Pakistan lovers. What more proof can there be of this woman's Indian slavery?

She should be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize, for dispatching those Hindu Butchering War Criminals to Hell.

Great Lady.

The hangings are internal issue of Bangladesh or maybe we should start commenting about blasphemy hangings and Asia Bibi in Bangladesh ?

What was the foreign ministry of Pakistan thinking issuing condemnations on matters relating to our internal issues ?

Pakistani Chest beating ultra nationalist Jingoist 5 year olds who flap around on PDF love SHW, specifically her anti Pakistani rhetoric which they use as a justification of the atrocities committed in 71 and also a convenient marker to exonerate themselves of their past misdeeds.

Simply put, they pay attention to what she has to say because it ironically aligns with their view of Pakistan and 71.

A match made in hell.

Meanwhile, Pakistanis I have known in real life, never so much as approach the topic of the past with us because they are smart enough to know that we can never reach an amicable consensus regarding who was right or wrong.

Sometimes saying nothing is the only way to get along but no chest thumpers must have the final word on PDF as always.

PDF Jingoist are scum.
Yes . Now I will add my classic theory again . So called conspiracy theory of India Pakistan war was a joint propaganda of Niazi and Aurora ( read bloody chamar bharati govt ) to steal the glory of our heroes , the freedom fighters . The resultg if Niazi did not need to hide his shameful face inside and , because he lost the civil war against the civilians of their own country . Tall was defeated by dwarves , what a shame . So he made a pack with India and surrendered .

The reality is , the beggar nation India got money from rich countries to fed our refuges , feed less than half to refuges and ate the rest . Later came and invaded directly when Mukti force almost won the battle . Later looted all weapons by Niazi force , tghat was inherently our property .

SO thieves ( India) made a pact with cowards ( Niazi force), and the result is India Pakistan war and defeat of Pakistan . The reality is it was a war between the people of East Pakistan and the illegal ruling class class of Pakistan , and finally we won . But to steal our glory India came , or Invited by niazi and his gang , period.
This is the devilish woman who has given awards to every anti-Pakistan, every anti-Pakistan forces person. His traitor father Mujeeb-ur-Rehman became a tool of RAW and along with Indian armpit Mukti Bahini killed thousands patriotic citizens and Pakistani soldiers. There is no difference in the nature of this woman and the cursed late Asma Jahangir. This cursed woman hanged Pakistan lovers. What more proof can there be of this woman's Indian slavery?
Bhutto was the traitor and tool of RAW and later Hanged by Pakistani army . Mujib was treated respectfully by Pakistan army when he was in the jail of Pakistan .

It's a shame that once Pakistan was ruled by a Raw agent , named Bhutto . Shame on them who voted for the RAW agent Bhutto.

Last edited:
If you knew you’ll get screwed badly then why did you attacked India under operation chengiz khan?

পাকিস্তান তার মহিলাদের চিনের কাছে বিক্রি করে এবং বিশ্ব তা জানে।

What attack? What are you talking about? WHERE is the CREDIBLE and IRREFUTABLE evidence?

What attack? What are you talking about? WHERE is the CREDIBLE and IRREFUTABLE evidence?
Such a big operation had undertaken by PAF and you’re asking credible info on something the world knows? I mean one can doubt if surgical strike or airstrike happened but this was a big operation by PAF, to destroy all Indian forward airbases, not one or two but more than a dozen airbases were attacked. Indira Gandhi was in West Bengal’s Kolkata when she was told about the attack and she declared war.

Just google operation chengiz khan.

I can't think about that right now, I'm binge watching latest season of Failed State : Baloch Debacle.

The GFX are so good, almost as if those are real ragdolls being flung.

Failed state are those from the nation who give 50,000 of their women including the married ones as prostitutes to indian each year to be the prostitute of hindus and sikhs...... :azn: :

He's talking about the pre-emptive strikes on Indian airbases by the PAF which led to India's military intervention in '71

Failed state are those from the nation who give 50,000 of their women including the married ones as prostitutes to indian each year to be the prostitute of hindus and sikhs...... :azn: :

Excellent for Economy.

We have excellent pimps, your stagnating one might need our services, tell Imran to call 0-900-We-Need-Pimps.

Such a big operation had undertaken by PAF and you’re asking credible info on something the world knows? I mean one can doubt if surgical strike or airstrike happened but this was a big operation by PAF, to destroy all Indian forward airbases, not one or two but more than a dozen airbases were attacked. Indira Gandhi was in West Bengal’s Kolkata when she was told about the attack and she declared war.

Just google operation chengiz khan.

In other words, YOU have NO CREDIBLE, IRREFUTABLE or GENUINE sources to prove your claims.........:disagree:. Typical indian. No wonder india is the BIGGEST FAKE news factory in the world.........:azn::

Excellent for Economy.

We have excellent pimps, your stagnating one might need our services, tell Imran to call 0-900-We-Need-Pimps.

No need. *******.......... :azn::

He's talking about the pre-emptive strikes on Indian airbases by the PAF which led to India's military intervention in '71

ANY CREDIBLE, GENUINE or IRREFUTABLE evidence?........... :azn:

MOD EDIT: avoid personal attacks and insults

Last edited by a moderator:
No need. Your mothers and wives are doing a good job being pimped by indian hindus and sikhs.......... :azn::

That's okay, I guess you have none left, all pawned off to your GOD IMF.

IMFistan is a less ironic name than the current one.

It's just the Indians Sh!t stirring as they are frightened of Pakistan -Bangladesh unity.

Let’s move on. Germany killed millions of Jews and they have the best relations with Israel now. If we want to see change, we have to change our mindset first. I know this sounds like a fortune cookie text but no change will occur until we change ourselves. Muslims on both sides we a common history, let’s make something beautiful with it!

Hard to to that when other party i.e Bangla people are not ready to move on

That's okay, I guess you have none left, all pawned off to your GOD IMF.

IMFistan is a less ironic one than the current one.

Because bangladesh is doing so well economically that you have to sell 100s of 1000s of your mamas and wives as prostitutes to indian hindus and sikhs each year......... :azn: :

My My, the gall....

Remember the JF-17s sold to Myanmar ? So much for Muslims Brothers and Sisters.

It appears you also needs some guidance from the divine master.

More like a chinese sale of its equipment to its neighbour. But yes, not a desirable regime to sell weapons to.
I believe you'd be sharing some proof ( footage perhaps ) of the said weaponry being used directly against rohingyas.
I sure do. we rely on HIS karam & fazal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom