What's new

Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Sheikh Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic post.

This is why Pakistanis get no respect from us.
Just because of one voice? or one person?

Kinda makes sense then if Pakistanis return the favor and paint you all as Mujibs? The man who dismembered a country founded in Islam?

But now, bangladeshis are selling at least 50,000 of their own women each year including the married ones as prostitute to india for hindu and sikh men:

why you are pointing finger on bangali women ? have you stopped it in your country ?
prostitution is not stopped any where , not even in pakistan .women are selling themselves everywhere . a shame for all of us .

But now, bangladeshis are selling at least 50,000 of their own women each year including the married ones as prostitute to india for hindu and sikh men:

You know after one or two year, they always give inflammatory statement. I don't know why this government wants good relations with Bangladesh. We have tried our best in 71. It was our part. Even Baloch regiment tried to save our land but unfortunately they won. Now we want good relations with same country who hit on our backs. I don't like this pathetic begging approach. Nobody in Pakistan needs Bangladesh. This ummah chumma theory is useless. Nobody can save you during a war. We lost Bangladesh but we shouldn't forget role of Bangladeshi people. It's criminal to forget their role. Anyway we don't need more Muslim countries to support us. We need good aggressive policy and nothing else. Everyday we talk about false flag like we are scared. This mentality only hurting us.

Just because of one voice? or one person?

Kinda makes sense then if Pakistanis return the favor and paint you all as Mujibs? The man who dismembered a country founded in Islam?

No, because of multiple ones, try 70% of the users on here.

And you don't already ? It doesn't have an effect on us, even if you do.

No, because of multiple ones, try 70% of the users on here.

And you don't already ? It doesn't have an effect on us, even if you do.

Try the simple fact that for Pakistanis, Bangladesh is a country born out of Indian terrorism and betrayal of Islam in favor of caste, race and language.

You don't give an appendage who broke away the respect of an able bodied.

Bangladesh and Pakistan were never meant to be together from the get go. If people got someone to blame, it's the Brits (they did the same messed up stuff in other parts of the world, like dividing the Kurd nation between four countries). People of the subcontinent (especially the Tamils in India) are still suffering cause of the mess the British made

Yeah, the British just packed up and left by themselves ? Or do you forget that the independence movement started from Bengal and not from some Northern dusty badlands.

British came to Bengal first because we were the economic and cultural centre of the subcontinent, you control Bengal, you can easily exert control on the rest of the region.

The seeds of independence from Hindu rule was sown in 1905 through the partition of Bengal, which was the catalyst that led to other Muslims elsewhere who were until then sucking their thumbs to wake up and stand against the Brahmin menace.

They controlled us using artificially induced famines, do not pretend to be daft and ignorant unless it's your default state.

Blind nationalism is a hell of a drug, read history sometimes and not from pakistani text books.

I am very well aware of the treatment that British meted out to your race & hence my contempt for your bravado.
Brahamins were and still are a menace for the children of Ganga & Jamuna, we the sons of Indus ( The Baluch, Pashtoons, Punjabis and Sindhis ) had rid ourselves of this cancer a millenia ago.
Fact of the matter is West Pakistan has the spirit & character of Indus and Bangladesh has the spirit and character of Ganga, Jamuna. Both are vastly different civilisations & cultures.

I bet you cant even sense the irony of your last sentence. Ponder over it for a few minutes and then comment if you feel the urge to do so.

Try the simple fact that for Pakistanis, Bangladesh is a country born out of Indian terrorism and betrayal of Islam in favor of caste, race and language.

You don't give an appendage who broke away the respect of an able bodied.

Okay, we betrayed Islam (according to you), what will happens to us now ?

I am very well aware of the treatment that British meted out to your race & hence my contempt for your bravado.
Brahamins were and still are a menace for the children of Ganga & Jamuna, we the sons of Indus ( The Baluch, Pashtoons, Punjabis and Sindhis ) had rid ourselves of this cancer a millenia ago.
Fact of the matter is West Pakistan has the spirit & character of Indus and Bangladesh has the spirit and character of Ganga, Jamuna. Both are vastly different civilisations & cultures.

I bet you cant even sense the irony of your last sentence. Ponder over it for a few minutes and then comment if you feel the urge to do so.

I can sense the hatred from here, regardless I have nothing more to say to you.

I often watch Pakistan news, Thanks for the free entertainment.

Have a bad day.

This isn't rocket science folks.

Gotta move on.

Other nations have in their cases.

Put the present and the future over the past.
You see Bangladeshis already moved on .But who will not let it go ? Both Indian and Pakistanis .

Pathetic post.

This is why Pakistanis get no respect from us.

I can drown you in shameful posts about Pakistan and your women but I'm not that petty or immature.

Grow up, Jingoism won't get you far in life.

What makes you think we want your respect? You are the one coming on a Pakistani forum. I am not going to a bangladeshi forum. In fact just thinking about it makes me want to vomit.

Don't ask me. Ask the God of the Muslims what he does to enact divine justice.

We had Bhutto hanged as repentance

We will await the Almighty's judgement.

Count your own blessings.

What makes you think we want your respect? You are the one coming on a Pakistani forum. I am not going to a bangladeshi forum. In fact just thinking about it makes me want to vomit.

I think it's the venomous hatred in you that induces nausea....

Just another keyboard warrior....

Move on, next....

We will await the Almighty's judgement.

Count your own blessings.

You don't have to wait. You have to just look around yourself.

Anyhow if Sylhetis or Rohingyas 'liberate' themselves, would you do what you are telling Pakistanis to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom