What's new

Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Sheikh Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

It will help to figure out Modi Sponsored propaganda, and if PMO did not release any official statement mentioning this, then it can be classified as Fake news.

Article claimed, it was said in Official media release, so where is the Media release.

It doesn't change anything, pakistani jingoists are out here in force bashing us and we are reciprocating.

The alterior motive of this thread, If any, has already been achieved.

Sleeping mods are not even locking this thread.

It doesn't change anything, pakistani jingoists are out here in force bashing us and we are reciprocating.

The alterior motive of this thread, If any, has already been achieved.

Sleeping mods are not even locking this thread.
please help me to figure it out, then you can show these people, how they are becoming RSS tools to create hate....

This explains the severe inferiorty of indian men. This is from the bbc who is pro-indian........:azn::

indian men have the smallest weiners out of all the races of men. Which is why indian women in the West including the married ones love having affairs with non-indian men.........:azn::

Did you paxtanis personally came to measure it?

Kashmiris have always been anti paxtan from Maqbool Sherwani to R&AW agent Sehmat who gave details of PNS Ghazi to L/N Nazir Ahmed Wani to Rifleman Aurangzeb. They are just in dilemma that Kashmiris of Anantnag and Pulwama alone represent whole kashmir hence kashmir wants to be with paxtan well if you go to north kashmir’s baramulla or kupwara you’ll get lynched for pro paxtan chanta. Its the truth. Pakistan needs to get out of land grabbing mindset and focus on development.
Kashmir doesn't belong to India though. They're a separate ethnicity from the Hindis and have every right to demand their own country

They remember how it felt from way back in 71.

They have this strange fetish, they also looked at Bengali manhoods all the time by having us open our Lingis, undoubtedly taking in what a real one looks like.
Its silly to compare silly things like size of manhood.
Kashmir doesn't belong to India though. They're a separate ethnicity from the Hindis and have every right to demand their own country
I am half kashmiri and half bengali, my father is from Bengal and my mother is from Kashmir. The only reason my mother had to leave kashmir was becuase she is a Hindu and insurgents had thrown us out of the valley but won’t change our minds. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari we all are Indians.

Last edited:
people becoming victims of fake news propaganda, article achieved its purpose. until its backed up with official statements, its fake news.

When we are so stupid, Modi do not need to do anything.

I have already requested for official source link, but no one has provided so far.

@waz @WebMaster @AgNoStiC MuSliM

please help me to figure it out, then you can show these people, how they are becoming RSS tools to create hate....

Hard to say, PMO doesn't really issue statements after some courtesy calls, especially when relating to Pakistan, more recently even the Indian Foreign Secretaries visit was also met with muteness from PMO.

The media of Bangladesh is merely parroting the default line, nothing else of the meeting is known.

The true transcript of the conversation lies with the Pakistani HC and Sheikh Hasina herself.

This thread should be closed regardless of whether this news is true.

They remember how it felt from way back in 71.

They have this strange fetish, they also looked at Bengali manhoods all the time by having us open our Lingis, undoubtedly taking in what a real one looks like.

You should be thankful that now you might have some fast bowling genes in Bangla population.. Some Caucasian genes as well. :D

Your mothers told us... Thats the reason you created love jihad laws... Shows how insecure indian men are when it comes to their manhood. :D
Illiterate guys are filled in whole paxtan, should I share the ordinance then call anti muslim, it will apply the same if a hindu with false muslim identity tries to marry a muslim girl. Now stop this fake news posting.

I can't think about that right now, I'm binge watching latest season of Failed State : Baloch Debacle.

The GFX are so good, almost as if those are real ragdolls being flung.

Maybe its time to bring WoT to Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom