What's new

Atrocities of 1971 cannot be forgotten and forgiven, Sheikh Hasina tells Pakistan high commissioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tell what the reasoning for that will be, they ate the people they killed them to get rid of the evidence, even bones, why, because there are no mass graves? where are the liberated camps by mukhti and indian army where people were persecuted, where was the tribunal after the liberation, because if they had set up an independent tribunal, the reality of Mukhti and IA wouldve come out..

Thats the reality of that unfortunate war.

In other words, 45,000 lightly armed Pakistani troops in bangladesh who were surrounded by 100 million bengalis, 700 million indians and who were nearly 3000 kms away from their homeland had to defy the universal laws of physics and human endurance in order to fit the indian and bengali narrative............. :disagree:

Obviously,
Siding with the Non-Muslims against fellow Muslims is an atrocity of the highest order !!

Yes like selling JF-17 and whatever is left of your integrity to Myanmar, don't bother replying.

Just keep your hypocrisy in check.

If we could repeat 71 and 'Betray' the so called 'Muslims' in effect to save Innocents, we would do it again and again... Cry me a River over the defeat.

Yes like selling JF-17 and whatever is left of your integrity to Myanmar, don't bother replying.

Just keep your hypocrisy in check.
Doesn’t make it right though. Being East-Pakistan was better than being a Hindu-protectorate now. No offense, but you really need a lesson in Muslim brotherhood. Fortunately most Bangladeshis in real life aren’t like that.

Neither can treachery & betrayal.

We will do it again, should the time move backwards to 71.

Doesn’t make it right though. Being East-Pakistan was better than being a Hindu-protectorate now. No offense, but you really need a lesson in Muslim brotherhood. Fortunately most Bangladeshis in real life aren’t like that.

It is not a Hindu protectorate unlike you we don't need nukes to protect our faith in the Almighty.

The only isolated Muslim country in the world, that counts for something.

If you come out guns blazing and chopping Hindus in half, Don't expect the Bengali Muslims to stand down.

The Qur'an commands us to save another soul, as it is the equivalent to saving the entirety of humanity.

We do not practise the Islam of picking and choosing, selectively passing fatwas to declare the war against the Muslims of Bangladesh as Jihad is a blemish on all Muslim and the integrity of the Ulamah.

I do not want to argue, especially not with you.

Have a good day.

If that REALLY did happen, could you present the evidence to the International War Crimes Tribunal at the Hague on order to prosecute the Pakistani war criminals?............. :azn:

These guys just pull figures out of their behinds. They have NO idea what they are talking about. If we IN FACT did all these massacres then the indians and bengalis would have presented all the evidence to the international war crimes tribunal at the Hague in order to prosecute the Pakistani war criminals. The fact that they NEVER did speaks volumes about the indian and bengali propaganda.
Leave aside numbers, what matters is did it happen or not and the answer is yes.

The future lies in Muslim brotherhood (no, not the political party) and Pak-Bd-unity and not in being a protectorate of Hindus. You weren’t born in 1971, Euros fought world wars, USA became independent from the UK. Look at their relations and look at ours. This is just a shame.

The future lies in Muslim brotherhood (no, not the political party) and Pak-Bd-unity and not in being a protectorate of Hindus. You weren’t born in 1971, Euros fought world wars, USA became independent from the UK. Look at their relations and look at ours. This is just a shame.

I'm not talking about the present but you can't sweep the past under the carpet, for you maybe but not for us, we can't bulldoze the graves and instate state enforced amnesia.

It is not a Hindu protectorate unlike you we don't need nukes to protect our faith in the Almighty.

The only isolated Muslim country in the world, that counts for something.

If you come out guns blazing and chopping Hindus in half, Don't expect the Bengali Muslims to stand down.

The Qur'an commands us to save another soul, as it is the equivalent to saving the entirety of humanity.

We do not practise the Islam of picking and choosing, selectively passing fatwas to declare the war against the Muslims of Bangladesh as Jihad is a blemish on all Muslim and the integrity of the Ulamah.

Have a good day.

So now when Pakistan goes to war with india, according to you the bangladeshis are going to come and save the indians????????????????????.............................WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a good day.
I don’t want that either, I just want to point out that we have to overcome our history and have good relations again. That’s all. The euros can do it, why can’t we?

Have a nice day too.

So now when Pakistan goes to war with india, according to you the bangladeshis are going to come and save the indians????????????????????.............................WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ofc not, I'm talking about Bangladeshi Citizens who follow the Hindu faith.

Islam teaches killing Hindus for no reason? I don’t think so. This is your Mindset of invaders thats why Hindus are still almost 10% in Bangladesh and that too when Pak army killed a lot of them, Hindus were more than 20% and now less than 2% in Pakistan whereas Muslims in India increased from 9.5% to 15% in 70 years. Says volume who hates Hindus the most. Thats why this Hindu hatred has left you behind both India and Bangladesh because 🇮🇳 and 🇧🇩 cry for development and you for Kashmir. Yes religious hatred is present everywhere in India also, but India gives minorities the equal rights infact more than what Hindus get, Muslims have their own personal law board in India. Stop this hatred for god’s sake.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the present but you can't sweep the past under the carpet, for you maybe but not for us, we can't bulldoze the graves and instate state enforced amnesia.
So what is the Solution? Remembering 1971 like it’s an holy year til the Yaum happens? Every attempt for good relations should be countered with „But 1971“? We should remember 1971 as a warning what happens when Muslims don’t treat each other with respect, yes, but not as the only thing that defines our relations.

World wars were fought and former belligerents are BFF now. But two Muslim countries cannot?

If you think that when you’ll come you’ll see Indians running away from your soldiers? Seriously? Lol I remember this was the lollipop fed to you similarly in 1971 that 1 pakistani equals 4 Indians by your general tikka khan, what happened next is better known to you, an Independent nation called Bangladesh 🇧🇩 now has better GDP than Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom