What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

You are biased. Western education brainwashed you. They tell you western is the most righteous countries while any non western nation or one who do not follow western rules are barbarian. They make all non white like you lick boots for them.
True, most foreigners live in China has a very favoable view of China, but Chinese born in the west tend to share the same western metality against China, it's all about local media and education you are exposed to.

I would not have this profile picture if that was the case. What you do is inhumane and so are you for supporting mass genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Tell me one person, one is enough, died from this Xinjiang "genocide", if you know what genocide means.

You don't accept any source other than Chinese Communist Newspapers.
Western media can have their "inside reliable" sources about 3 million people being locked up in Xinjiang, Uighurs having their organs harvested and children taken away from their parents and families, China sending Han people to sleep with Uighur women, China destroying Uighur graves and forces Uighur women to marry Han men...
How come they can't use those "inside reliable" sources to find even one single death from those persecutions??

I would not have this profile picture if that was the case. What you do is inhumane and so are you for supporting mass genocide and ethnic cleansing.
You have this profile becos they are no shortage of fools like you make use by western. The same media bombard Iran and claim salameni is a terrorist and killer and yet you are selective to pick news just to suit your naive thinking. So how can you be non biased?

Western media can have their "inside reliable" sources about 3 million people being locked up in Xinjiang, Uighurs having their organs harvested and children taken away from their parents and families, China sending Han people to sleep with Uighur women, China destroying Uighur graves and forces Uighur women to marry Han men...
How come they can't use those "inside reliable" sources to find even one single death from those persecutions??
There are plenty of Uighur refugees that says their family members were killed. Do you expect China to give out death certificates and issue a press release whenever they kill an Uighur to harvest his organs? Your questions are so absurd and silly.

Who detained all Uighurs? As you can see, Xinjiang governor is a Uighur and most Xinjiang law enforcement officers are Uighurs, why didn't they turn their guns on the government if they feel mistreated?

新疆军区某团上士沙地力,即是二等功臣
PLA Staff Sergeant 沙地力, second PLA honor badge owner. A model soldier.
I am willing to go through all hardships as long as I can beat those who are against my motherland China, said 沙地力.

There are plenty of Uighur refugees that says their family members were killed. Do you expect China to give out death certificates and issue a press release whenever they kill an Uighur to harvest his organs? Your questions are so absurd and silly.
Tell a name , a name release to the media would certainly results in China trying to find this person to see if he or she is really dead.

Most of Uighur news are from India now after they heard Iran - China deals. Easy to understand Indian propaganda purpose here is to brainwashed Middle East how bad china is. One thing they never report is Muslim in china is much healthier than malnutritioned poor Indian people.

How can Xinjiang become so developed and prosperous if a big percentage of their population are being locked away? how about the logistics? it's a logistically disaster to feed and support 1 million people.
Most rich countries can not even support 1 million armed forces.

Last edited:
You have this profile becos they are no shortage of fools like you make use by western. The same media bombard Iran and claim salameni is a terrorist and killer and yet you are selective to pick news just to suit your naive thinking. So how can you be non biased?

Two wrongs doesn't make a right. Thats the difference between being biased and unbiased. Just because I disagree with the western foreign policy and western media, doesn't mean I should develop a bias towards China and turn a blind eye to ethnic cleansing and mass genocide. Your argument is better suited against a closed fascist state like China, not a free world. We are of two completely different worlds with completely different morale and values.

Back
Top Bottom