What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

He didn't even make it in, how can he shoot the inside? and the inside he claimed doesn't even see barbwires, how can it be the same one?

The inside of the school, do prisons in your country resemble the inside campus as shown in the video?

He didn't even make it in, how can he shoot the inside? and the inside he claimed doesn't even see barbwires, how can it be the same one?
Are you stupid or what? He was inside, he was even given a tour, what are you talking about? Satellite images show they removed the watch tower and barbed fences before he was given permission to enter and film it.

The inside of the school, do prisons in your country resemble the inside campus as shown in the video?
Prisons here are in fact better than that concentration camp

Are you stupid or what? He was inside, he was even given a tour, what are you talking about? Satellite images show they removed the watch tower and barbed fences before he was given permission to enter and film it.
He was denied access to another one which is barbes wired, the one he was in is different one, does it look like a prison in your country or it looks more like a school in your country?

Prisons here are in fact better than that concentration camp
Really, I will check in a moment.

Far better??

images

images

He was denied access to another one which is barbes wired, the one he was in is different one, does it look like a prison in your country or it looks more like a school in your country?

He was given access, they just removed the watch towers, barbed fences and put on a scripted show. Satellite images are proof.

Far better??
I live in Norway dude
Prison in Norway, compare it to Chinese concentration camps
Halden-fengsel-1440x550.jpg

Prison room:
image-3.437784.68354.20190508080534.cf9d722b65

He was given access, they just removed the watch towers, barbed fences and put on a scripted show. Satellite images are proof.

I live in Norway dude
Prison in Norway, compare it to Chinese concentration camps
Halden-fengsel-1440x550.jpg
You profile pic is an Iranian leader who was killed by US

It says I am not biased

You are biased. Western education brainwashed you. They tell you western is the most righteous countries while any non western nation or one who do not follow western rules are barbarian. They make all non white like you lick boots for them.

You are biased. Western education brainwashed you. They tell you western is the most righteous countries while any non western nation or one who do not follow western rules are barbarian. They make all non white like you lick boots for them.
I would not have this profile picture if that was the case. What you do is inhumane and so are you for supporting mass genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Back
Top Bottom