What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

BJP and RSS leaders even visited China most likely to learn such tactics from the CCP. I wonder what Pakistanis make of India implementing Chinese system in Kashmir.
Why not try and see, first settle some stinkers there and see what happens to them.

Members are advised to refrain from subjecting each other to personal attacks.

@xbat

I removed a post of yours because it was pure flamebaiting.

China needs to be a bit smart and don't do these acts. They'll alienate the Muslim world as well. US & it's allies are already loving this and itching to do something against China using this as pretext.

Russian Communists ,Atta Turk of Turkey and others tried to curb Islam and impregnate their own ideologies but failed in the long run. Let our Chinese friends try their luck as well, i am least worried about it. The numbers in the medias are mostly exaggerated, the original HUI Han Muslims are prospering and maintained their culture for centuries in mainland China.

It is kinda funny to see Indians, some turks and a iranian ganging up together to speak up for the injustice happening to Uyghur Muslims in China by citing various western sources. This too had to happen some day lol

Does anyone have a mirror here? The irony on this thread is too much

Back
Top Bottom