What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

@bsruzm here is another Image of a Muslim detention center at a different location. My friend western journalists don't have knowledge of these camps & it would be better if you ask someone with Knowledge to help you with authentic info. This is also 100% authentic image and I can prove the authenticity of this camp as well. These are the actual Muslim detention camps.
upload_2020-7-24_6-2-22.png

It is, and its in fact the same camp the reporters filmed. Did you think there was only 1 camp? No, they are all over Xinjiang
That image is wrong I am giving you actual images of the camps & I have locations of them. My images are 100% authentic. I can prove your Image wrong but you cannot prove mine wrong. You want the locations of my images of Muslim detention camps I can give them to you.

That image is wrong I am giving you actual images of the camps & I have locations of them. My images are 100% authentic. I can prove your Image wrong but you cannot prove mine wrong. You want the locations of my images of Muslim detention camps I can give them to you.

upload_2020-7-24_3-13-7.png

What do you mean they are wrong? Do you mean they are fake, or that the Chinese tricked the reporters? I don't understand what you mean.

Last edited:
Screen-Shot-2019-11-24-at-3.49.51-PM.png

What do you mean they are wrong? Do you mean they are fake, or that the Chinese tricked the reporters? I don't understand what you mean.
What is this? mini pics time? I am giving you actual Images of Muslim detention camps & I am ready to share locations of these camps & in some cases I also have actual image of them. can you give GPS coordinates of your posted camps? I can give for mine so that they can be verified.

What is this? mini pics time? I am giving you actual Images of Muslim detention camps & I am ready to share locations of these camps & in some cases I also have actual image of them. can you give GPS coordinates of your posted camps? I can give for mine so that they can be verified.
I don't really understand what you mean. The reporters went inside and filmed the camps,
How are they fake?

Screen-Shot-2019-11-24-at-3.49.51-PM.png

The Image in your OP is wrong Image Journalist who wrote the article just took the image of a jail & made it look like a detention camp with out doing full research for propaganda purpose. The Images I am posting are authentic with GPS coordinates. Mine Images are of actual intel. Can you provide GPS for those images? no you can't but I can provide GPS for mine Images.

The Image in your OP is wrong Image Journalist who wrote the article just took the image of a jail & made it look like a detention camp with out doing full research for propaganda purpose. The Images I am posting are authentic with GPS coordinates. Mine Images are of actual intel. Can you provide GPS for those images? no you can't but I can provide GPS for mine Images.
How does it matter? He has real live footage of the gate and inside the yard. They are real.

How does it matter? He has real live footage of the gate and inside the yard. They are real.
but GPS coordinates are important for other to verify or not? cause many will think it is a western propaganda & pay less heed to it. I can give you GPS coordinates of my images and also other pics & proves. If you want just ask & I will post them with prove that they are Muslim detention camps.

but GPS coordinates are important for other to verify or not? cause many will think it is a western propaganda & pay less heed to it. I can give you GPS coordinates of my images and also other pics & proves. If you want just ask & I will post them with prove that they are Muslim detention camps.
I already know about the camps, it doesn't matter to me, you can even show me a live video broadcast of inside the camps, it still wont change my opinion the slightest. You can post for others to see, but they will still deny.

This article shows a list of different camps:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11...s-network-of-re-education-camps/10432924?nw=0

They even destroy their graves:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/02/asia/xinjiang-uyghur-graveyards-china-intl-hnk/index.html

I already know about the camps, it doesn't matter to me, you can even show me a live video broadcast of inside the camps, it still wont change my opinion the slightest. You can post for others to see, but they will still deny.

This article shows a list of different camps:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-11...s-network-of-re-education-camps/10432924?nw=0

They even destroy their graves:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/02/asia/xinjiang-uyghur-graveyards-china-intl-hnk/index.html

Here let me do it for you in reality.

Detention center name Matia camp. coordinates location 26° 5'3.62"N 90°45'52.87"E

upload_2020-7-24_6-24-40.png

Other Images of the detention canter for Muslims.

upload_2020-7-24_6-27-11.png

upload_2020-7-24_6-28-2.png

Image when it was being constructed.

upload_2020-7-24_6-29-33.png

now this is what you call real info where every detail is provided you can check this from all places & verify my info.

Here let me do it for you in reality.

Detention center name Matia camp. coordinates location 26° 5'3.62"N 90°45'52.87"E

View attachment 654052

Other Images of the detention canter for Muslims.

View attachment 654054

View attachment 654055

Image when it was being constructed.

View attachment 654058

now this is what you call real info where every detail is provided you can check this from all places & verify my info.
Dude these are obviously not pictures of detention camps in Xinjiang. Just by the terrain you should tell this is a sub tropical region ... not a desert.

Your pictures are of India
My pictures are of China not India. This is Chinese territory.

Dude these are obviously not pictures of detention camps in Xinjiang. Just by the terrain you should tell this is a sub tropical region ... not a desert.
My friend the thread is in middle east section & about Muslim detention camps & pictures are from western part of Assam which China claims as it's territory although the camps are under the administration of Indian Govt & run by Indian Govt & are Muslim detention centers.

Back
Top Bottom