What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

When Kazakhs were killing and displacing Chinese Muslims couples of months ago in Kazakhstan, we hear no western voice, cause it doesn't fit western agenda against China.
If kazakh are doing wrongs on muslims that does not give you right to send your muslims for re education concentration camps .

bihari Muslims means Muslims from bihar & I think bihar is in India.
Bihari muslims are those who went to pakistan from bihar in 1947 they speak urdu , during 1971 war they sided with pak army in east pakistan , after creation of bangladesh they are still waiting for citizenship of pakistan living in UN camps , some of them cross over into india as illegal immigrants because border is very easy to cross .

Last edited:
If kazakh are doing wrongs on muslims that does not give you right to send your muslims for re education concentration camps .
We didn't, besides, What I m talking about is you can't hear anything from that persecution, no one speaks about it.

The biggest Muslim group in China are Hui Muslims ,not Uighurs, do you even know this fact?

But I thought it was all fake news propagated by the West.

Lol Iranian = Indian, right?
seen his birth certificate have you? then on the other hand have met some Iranis in UK who are anti-Iran/pro-America pro-Christianity, nevermind China. anything for citizenship (including religious conversion)

Last edited:
Bihari muslims are those who went to pakistan from bihar in 1947 , during 1971 war they sided with pak army in east pakistan , after creation of bangladesh they are still waiting for citizenship of pakistan living in UN camps , some of them cross over into india because border is very easy to cross .
LOL Muslims coming back to India from Pakistan is the best joke of the day so far. Crossing International border between India & Pakistan from where? seriously It can't be done. This is the most militarized border in the world please stop cracking such jokes on a defence forum these jokes are good for Indian media not here. I can post the pic of the border security & Land mines fields there with fenced border & 24/7 patrolled.

I see were you are going with this. I felt from the beginning that you wanted to troll the thread, but I thought mods aren't allowed to troll.
How am I trolling. Have I said any thing wrong or some thing which is not related to Muslim Detention centers? I posted Pics of detention centers in territory which China claims as it's own & is disputed between India & China. I am 100% technically covered here.

some of them cross over into india as illegal immigrants because border is very easy to cross .
yes, very easy to get to but not easy to cross while still breathing. BD is like a giant prison-swamp. no one gets out alive without proper paperwork

How am I trolling. Have I said any thing wrong or some thing which is not related to Muslim Detention centers? I posted Pics of detention centers in territory which China claims as it's own & is disputed between India & China. I am 100% technically covered here.
Bro. You literally started by saying the camps I posted are fake and that you have the "real ones" then you posted a detention centre in India and said its in China. Then you went on about how Muslims have it much better in China than India. I understand you dont like India, but you did troll and derail the thread.

LOL Muslims coming back to India from Pakistan is the best joke of the day so far. Crossing International border between India & Pakistan from where? seriously It can't be done. This is the most militarized border in the world please stop cracking such jokes on a defence forum these jokes are good for Indian media not here. I can post the pic of the border security & Land mines fields there with fenced border & 24/7 patrolled.

Read again they were in east pakistan which is now bangladesh , there are lakhs of forgotten bihari muslims who sided with pak army in 1971 , they are asking for pak citizenship but you are not ready to accept them as your citizen. They are still living in UN camps in bangladesh , bangaladeshis dont trust them because biharis still call themselves pakistani .

One simple question, why only some Uighur separatists claim that China had concentration camps for them, why not a single Hui Muslim, Hui is China's biggest Muslim group, says there are such camps for them in China?

yes, very easy to get to but not easy to cross while still breathing. BD is like a giant prison-swamp. no one gets out alive without proper paperwork
Bangladeshis easily cross in to india , border is not fenced , it is very difficult to check illegal crossings . Same is the case between afghan and pakistan border ,not fully impermeable .

How come the focus is only on Uighurs, but not on Hui, Hui is the biggest Muslim group in China, Huis should get the most heat if China targets Muslims?

Bro. You literally started by saying the camps I posted are fake and that you have the "real ones" then you posted a detention centre in India and said its in China. Then you went on about how Muslims have it much better in China than India. I understand you dont like India, but you did troll and derail the thread.
My friend the thread is opened by you in the middle east section of the forum & the camps I posted are much closer to middle east than your OP if I am correct? Next the camps are Muslim detention camps or not? They are Muslim detention camps & I have provided proof of that with coordinates. Why do you think I hate India? I don't but if speaking the truth is hating India then in the similar manner I can say you hate China & you posted the OP cause of that. The location of camps are in disputed territory & China has claim over it so the camps can fall in that catagory as well. I have not trolled you. You want to see how I can troll it will be much different & annoying. I have just used a tactics to make you indulge in the truth & you are indulged in it.

Read again they were in east pakistan which is now bangladesh , there are lakhs of forgotten bihari muslims who sided with pak army in 1971 , they are asking for pak citizenship but you are not ready to accept them as your citizen. They are still living in UN camps in bangladesh , bangaladeshis dont trust them because biharis still call themselves pakistani .
If they are in bangladesh why are you people making camps for them? Indian camps are also located in GOA Karnataka Rajasthan Delhi Indian Punjab why at those places?
upload_2020-7-24_7-48-30.png

Back
Top Bottom