What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Norwegian National Day:
ee97ca1f-3085-44d8-90bf-1781d5f93066

No, this is not Pakistan. This is the national day in Norway. Can you believe it? And you want to compare Norway with China that commits genocide on Muslims?

Shame on you for ignoring ethnic cleansing and genocide of your Uighur brothers and sisters.

Shame on you for ignoring ethnic cleansing and genocide of your Uighur brothers and sisters.
Sir I can shame you on something about Norway that you will regret this thread all together I don't want to go there.
Here is a little reminder.
do you know this person? don't teach me.
EJ-EcDQX0AAy6Dz

That is very bad some cases of lynching happened , we are taking action against criminals , but we are not sending indian muslims to concentration re education camps .
What action taken? You mean Modi is put on trial or BJP party are banned? Don't kid yourself. I know indians has learn the typical trick deployed by western white after genocide a group. Pretending to recognise the offence and pretend action has taken to address the issue.

Discrimination against Black has happened many decades ago from 1994 LA riot to now 2020 George Floyd. Tell me what has white American learned from 1994 to 2020? Nothing despite the symbolic apology. The oppression will still happened.

Same as what India Muslim, they will be continue be oppresses despite your crocodile tears.

The real shame is on Muslim supporting American imperialist while pretending to be defender of Islam.

Sir I can shame you on something about Norway that you will regret this thread all together I don't want to go there.
Here is a little reminder.
do you know this person? don't teach me.
EJ-EcDQX0AAy6Dz

No, who is he?

And we are discussing ethnic cleansing and genocide of Uighur Muslims, not mosques in China.

Show me concentration camps in Norway

No, who is he?

And we are discussing ethnic cleansing and genocide of Uighur Muslims, not mosques in China.

Show me concentration camps in Norway
The whole Norway is concentration camp. engineer to be brainwashed people like you.

Cant believe what I see here. Pakistanis tell us Indians are bad all the time. Yet what I see is Indians defend Muslims on this thread, while a Pakistani so called Muslim is supporting the Chinese in their genocide of Muslims.

Indians. you have won my heart.

:)

Very good you allow muslims to pray ,
But
We are discussing re education camps .
How come the focus is only on Uighurs, but not on Hui, Hui is the biggest Muslim group in China, Huis should get the most heat if China targets Muslims?

Back
Top Bottom