What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

No, who is he?

And we are discussing ethnic cleansing and genocide of Uighur Muslims, not mosques in China.

Show me concentration camps in Norway
Ask any Muslim here & he will tell you who this is? Many Muslims used his pic as DP here on PDF. If you don't know him then you don't know what problems Muslims are facing in Norway. If China has so many mosques where Muslims Pray openly then what is the point of camps? West needs Muslims to fight China the same Muslims west killed for past half century isn't that an irony? name one Muslim country which has not been bombed by west?

Cant believe what I see here. Pakistanis tell us Indians are bad all the time. Yet what I see is Indians defend Muslims on this thread, while a Pakistani so called Muslim is supporting the Chinese in their genocide of Muslims.

Indians. you have won my heart.

:)

Support Indian all you want for muslim. Fools has no limit. :enjoy:

Cant believe what I see here. Pakistanis tell us Indians are bad all the time. Yet what I see is Indians defend Muslims on this thread, while a Pakistani so called Muslim is supporting the Chinese in their genocide of Muslims.

LOL, You really don't know what Indians are doing this for, do you?

How can Indians defend Muslims when they them selves have detention camps in their own country for Muslims? Or how can Norway defend Muslims when they kill Muslims in middle east?
& yet you being a Muslim from Norway don't know who this man is?
EJ-EcDQX0AAy6Dz

How can Indians defend Muslims when they them selves have detention camps in their own country for Muslims? Or how can Norway defend Muslims when they kill Muslims in middle east?
& yet you being a Muslim from Norway don't know who this man is?
EJ-EcDQX0AAy6Dz

I am talking about the Indians here in this thread. The Indians you want us to hate because they are "anti Muslim" while you sit here and defend ethnic cleansing and genocide of Muslims.

No I dont know who he is. Do you know who he is?

Based on this so called Iranian guy, which he is probably not, US and India are among the bigges defenders of the Muslim world, an eye openner indeed.

is it not the picture of the boy who tried to stop Norwegian public from holding a Quran burning ritual/ceremony/celebration and got beat up by over a dozen policemen?
LOL is that him? You mean the guy that attacked the one guy who was burning the Quran and was stopped by the police? What did you expect lol.

Based on this so called Iranian guy, which he is probably not, US and India are among the bigges defenders of the Muslim world, an eye openner indeed.
No but China is commiting ethnic cleansing and genocide of Uighur Muslims. The rest is your interpretation.

LOL is that him? You mean the guy that attacked the one guy who was burning the Quran and was stopped by the police? What did you expect lol.
no comment except to say that PDF owner must be loving you for generating so many clicks (and loathing me for trying to put a spanner in the works).
11,406 views to be exact.

Bro. You literally started by saying the camps I posted are fake and that you have the "real ones" then you posted a detention centre in India and said its in China. Then you went on about how Muslims have it much better in China than India. I understand you dont like India, but you did troll and derail the thread.

Protest... but don't go too hard at it or care too much about it....a better purpose is served by letting this forum "power" "system" air out here (to full gamut of audience)...just in case anyone is still operating on some earlier more consistent assumptions and principles.

Any neutral eyes present are also being opened further by this reaction here.

Most Turks learned about it already long while back (being most early vested into the situation by ethnic cultural bond), but now the ones further tagged here can see it again for themselves....the sheer level "power-echo" folks (in here) will easily go for THE iron bro...rather than merely "an" iron bro.

They are on auto-pilot for large part of it ....it is made very crystal clear again and again, they don't understand its larger effect on the larger body of those that don't think like them.

Back
Top Bottom