What's new

At least 80,000 Muslims in China Allegedly forced to do slave labor in Chinese concentration camps

Protest... but don't go too hard at it or care too much about it....a better purpose is served by letting this forum "power" "system" air out here (to full gamut of audience)...just in case anyone is still operating on some earlier more consistent assumptions and principles.

Any neutral eyes present are also being opened further by this reaction here.

Most Turks learned about it already long while back (being most early vested into the situation by ethnic cultural bond), but now the ones further tagged here can see it again for themselves....the sheer level "power-echo" folks (in here) will easily go for THE iron bro...rather than merely "an" iron bro.

They are on auto-pilot for large part of it ....it is made very crystal clear again and again, they don't understand its larger effect on the larger body of those that don't think like them.
All I learned from this thread is that you Indians gave support to this thread, and I dont care what your intentions are, at least you showed support. These other Muslim members here actually show support to the ethnic cleansing and genocide of Muslims in China, and at the same time, they tell me I should hate India for being anti Muslim.

All I learned from this thread is that you Indians gave support to this thread, and I dont care what your intentions are, at least you showed support. These other Muslim members here actually show support to the ethnic cleansing and genocide of Muslims in China, and at the same time, they tell me I should hate India for being anti Muslim.
So the camps in India are just few kilometers from Chinese border & those camps are much closer to middle east than your OP camps who is on topic here? These are Muslim detention camps can you deny that fact? Who started trolling here in the first place?
West needs Muslims to fight China & yet west has ignored Muslims of Kashmir, Muslims of India,Muslims of Palestine why?
Why the sudden love for Muslims in China? & why kill Muslims in rest of the world?

Holy moly, what do you expect when the so called UN representative is an American?

Americans reported that SAA the Syrian national Army was poisoning people with chemicals weapons, they Based their reports on AlQaeda claims.

We have plenty of these so called human Rights activists that were actually working for CIA And mossad. For example Nazanin Zaghari who appeared to be an Spy. In disguise of a reporter and an activist.

This report is quoting an American. How credible it could be.

Yeah well, China is not Syria to become free for all. Their government recognized rogue Elements brainwashed by mentioned ones.

Tibet, not again.
Never ever trust Americans
powell bumperstickers.jpg
powell.jpg

So the camps in India are just few kilometers from Chinese border & those camps are much closer to middle east than your OP camps who is on topic here? These are Muslim detention camps can you deny that fact? Who started trolling here in the first place?
West needs Muslims to fight China & yet west has ignored Muslims of Kashmir, Muslims of India,Muslims of Palestine why?
Why the sudden love for Muslims in China? & why kill Muslims in rest of the world?

Dont act like you care about Muslims, all you care about is fantasizing about India. You have infested this thread with your stupid posts of Chinese mosques to defend ethnic cleansing and genocide of Muslims in China. We know there are mosques in China. Who gives a F? There are mosques in Israel too. We are talking about concentration camps, ethnic cleansing and genocide, not wether there are mosques in China or not.

I am not stupid, I know clearly what the wests intentions are. They want to use Uighurs as propaganda against China, but it doesn't mean we should ignore the ethnic cleansing and genocide just because the west brought it up.

USA used Muslims to destroy a super power USSR & then they started killing Muslims & destroying their countries. now the west wants to contain China so use Muslims again? lol come on man this getting old. Killing Muslims at one hand & then crying human rights for Muslims else where what is this? Seriously help me here? Do you think we are fools that will fall for your tricks every time?

Dont act like you care about Muslims, all you care about is fantasizing about India. You have infested this thread with your stupid posts of Chinese mosques to defend ethnic cleansing and genocide of Muslims in China. We know there are mosques in China. Who gives a F? There are mosques in Israel too. We are talking about concentration camps, ethnic cleansing and genocide, not wether there are mosques in China or not.

I am not stupid, I know clearly what the wests intentions are. They want to use Uighurs as propaganda against China, but it doesn't mean we should ignore the ethnic cleansing and genocide just because the west brought it up.
How is that post stupid I am giving a counter argument & those Images of mosques matter to understand Islam in China.

You are saying Islam is oppressed in China & those images prove you other wise. When you were questioned about Mosques in Norway you came up with just 2 pics.

USA used Muslims to destroy a super power USSR & then they started killing Muslims & destroying their countries. now the west wants to contain China so use Muslims again? lol come on man this getting old. Killing Muslims at one hand & then crying human rights for Muslims else where what is this? Seriously help me here? Do you think we are fools that will fall for your tricks every time?
So you want to support the ethnic cleansing and genocide of Uighurs in China because US and China are enemies? :tup:
How is that post stupid I man giving a counter argument & those Images of mosques matter to understand Islam in China.
Because we are discussing concentration camps, ethnic cleansing, genocide, forcing Muslim Uighur women to marry Han Chinese, stealing their childs to brainwash them away from their religion, language and culture, forced slave labor etc. And you come here and say "look, there are mosques in China, lets not care about the rest"

But can you answer this simple question? How come the focus is only on Uighurs, but not on Hui, Hui is the biggest Muslim group in China, Huis should get the most heat if China targets Muslims?

You are saying Islam is oppressed in China & those images prove you other wise. When you were questioned about Mosques in Norway you came up with just 2 pics.
LOL there are hundreds of mosques everywhere in Norway, there are even prayer rooms in public schools and universities.

But can you answer this simple question? How come the focus is only on Uighurs, but not on Hui, Hui is the biggest Muslim group in China, Huis should get the most heat if China targets Muslims?

It is done on ethnicity line first.

Hence the repression of Tibetans too, they aren't muslims are they?

Uighurs just happen to be mostly muslim.

I literally posted an article about it as a response to his previous posts, he just keeps copy pasting the same question.

And before that, the Falun Gong

Because we are discussing concentration camps, ethnic cleansing, genocide, forcing Muslim Uighur women to marry Han Chinese, stealing their childs to brainwash them away from their religion, language and culture, forced slave labor etc. And you come here and say "look, there are mosques in China, lets not care about the rest"
Can you tell a single Uighur person who died from you so called" geoncide" there were no genocides had zeor death in the human history, can you just even one single name?

Don't play me my friend. I know what or how much west cares for Muslims. There is a long history. West want to fight China they will have to do it with out using Muslims as proxy. We are done with it & to maintain their super power status they will have to do it them selves. Muslims women in China are allowed to wear Hijab where as it is banned in west.
Trust me Muslims in China have more freedom than in west. Half of the Muslims can travel to China where as they are not allowed to do so to europe & north America.

@BHarwana Are you Muslim?
Alhamdulillah

That's what I repeated, it's an enthnic and separatism issue, not a religious issue. The western media tries to mislead this concept and fool the Muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom