What's new

At least 27 killed as Iraqi forces raid Sunni protest camp

None has been killed in Jordan, most of the casualties are from the police. Anyway, tell me as I am not much into Iraqi internal problems. What are their demands and why Al-Maliki refused to meet them?

Demands are,
- removing the governement and scrapping the constitution.
- freeing all terrorists from prison
- removing the anti-terrorism law
- allowing all of the former blacklisted Baathist leaders to join in the political process.

I support Maliki leaving, but not a reason to destroy the country and kill public security.
Besides I support seperating the military from the government by a supreme council like Egypt and Turkey to keep Iraqs government in check, the US was too stupid not to do this.

I support that Maliki leaves as well, but it's obvious the problem is not with Maliki... They would say the same about anyone who replaces Maliki.

It's purely mendacious comparing one counrty to another. I do realize that the Israelis often refer to the Arab as one group ,but we don't see you this way, it's your people's problem not ours. I'm not equid enough to speak on Iraq ,but there's a big hack of a world of difference between Syria and Saudi. Just because they're Arabs, it doesn't mean they are similar to us. Just thing of it like the UK and New Zeland :lol:.

What do you mean by when the Arabs are ready to make peace? To the best of my knowledge Israel involved in a conflict with her neighbors ,but not the entire Arab nations?

KSA doesn't share an inch of land with your country :/ and we never went to war with you.

Speaking of peace with Saudi and Togo or whatever States; I think we can pick our minds whenever the time is right. Personally, I believe Israel has the right to exist. Denying the right of existence of the Jewish people or their historic right is a sort of madness IMO.

The vast majority of the Saudi people are indifferent toward the Israeli citizen. To put it bluntly, they care less about Israel; whether it flourishes or covered up with mushroom clouds.

I'm also glad to hear from you that Israel is strong! Indeed, with the nuclear arsenal and the bankroll of her friends it has got to be strong, her strength isn't exceptional in the region though. There's a tough State too.
Look what the neighbours are doing to each other in Syria.

Look what they do to each other in Iraq.

And I'm sure you understand what these neighbours are like, because you have them in Pakistan.

It's not Israel that's the problem.

When the Arabs are ready for peace with themselves, they might be ready for peace with Israel.

Until then, Israel is strong, has strong friends and will remain until such time as the Arabs grow up.
@Alshawi1234

Those nuts need TGTFO for real! No!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's purely mendacious comparing one counrty to another. I do realize that the Israelis often refer to the Arab as one group ,but we don't see you this way, it's your people's problem not ours. I'm not equid enough to speak on Iraq ,but there's a big hack of a world of difference between Syria and Saudi. Just because they're Arabs, it doesn't mean they are similar to us. Just thing of it like the UK and New Zeland :lol:.

What do you mean by when the Arabs are ready to make peace? To the best of my knowledge Israel involved in a conflict with her neighbors ,but not the entire Arab nations?

KSA doesn't share an inch of land with your country :/ and we never went to war with you.

Speaking of peace with Saudi and Togo or whatever States; I think we can pick our minds whenever the time is right. Personally, I believe Israel has the right to exist. Denying the right of existence of the Jewish people or their historic right is a sort of madness IMO.

The vast majority of the Saudi people are indifferent toward the Israeli citizen. To put it bluntly, they care less about Israel; whether it flourishes or covered up with mushroom clouds.

I'm also glad to hear from you that Israel is strong! Indeed, with the nuclear arsenal and the bankroll of her friends it has got to be strong, her strength isn't exceptional in the region though. There's a tough State too.

@Alshawi1234

We all as Arabs have a responsibility toward Palestinians. You are the first Saudi I have ever talked to with such thinking. This is strange to be honest with you.

@Alshawi1234

That's true actually, I do sometimes lump all Arabs together - but I do know there are differences and most Israelis know that too.

However, Saudi doesn't recognise our right to exist and neither do most of the Arab states.

Ok, so we have peace with Jordan and Egypt - but it's a cold peace. You just have to look at someone like Blackeagle here who's a fundamentalist against Israel.

There may be big differences between Arabs, but when it comes to Israel they seem to share the same belief. Obviously there are always exceptions. I don't want to generalise every Arab.

The most perplexing 'enemy' for us is Iran. They are not Arabs, they don't have a border with us, no land disputes with them. They don't even share the same branch of Islam as the majority of palestinains - yet have used that cause to declare "death to Israel".

So it's not just the Arabs.

For me personally, the one that disappoints me the most is Lebanon. Israelis would have loved good relations with Lebanon and holiday over there.

We all as Arabs have a responsibility toward Palestinians. You are the first Saudi I have ever talked to with such thinking. This is strange to be honest with you.

Caring about the Palestine issue is one thing, making peace with Israel is another thing. I did post that we don't have a problem with the Israeli citizenries ,at the same time I hinted that I despise the Israel regime. It's false to assume that the entire Israelis people don't want to make concession on their end.

It isn't a secret anymore to the man that Iran is arming its proxies to the teeth making the situation getting worse and miserable to the both Lebanese and the Palestinians. Trust me, I know how much pain the Palestinians had gone through ,and I blame the Palestinians militias ,Iran ,and the Israeli regime for that.

Nowadays, both HM King Abdullah ,the Saudis,and the GCC aren't interested in talks with the Israelis for these reasons. The first believes it's worthless to set on the table and talk ,while Hezbollah poses a threat to the peace, the Iranians operations for smuggling weapons to the reckless militias. Let's face the reality, it isn't the Arabs fault or the Israelis. If Iran backs of we could have settle the issue ages ago.

Hope you get my point

Peace :angel:

A Jordanian talking about responsibility for Palestinians?

First of all, your country is carved out from Palestine.

Secondly, you kept them in camps and YOU occupied them from 1948-67 and gave them no freedom at all.

Thirdly, you killed thousands of Palestinians in black September and expelled many more.

Then you washed your hands of them in 1994.

Israel has done more for them than you have. :lol:

It is widely known that GCC is befriend with Isräel, gulfies won't do the effort for other Arabized people.

Caring about the Palestine issue is one thing, making peace with Israel is another thing. I did post that we don't have a problem with the Israeli citizenries ,at the same time I hinted that I despise the Israel regime. It's false to assume that the entire Israelis people don't want to make concession on their end.

It isn't a secret anymore to the man that Iran is arming its proxies to the teeth making the situation getting worse and miserable to the both Lebanese and the Palestinians. Trust me, I know how much pain the Palestinians had gone through ,and I blame the Palestinians militias ,Iran ,and the Israeli regime for that.

Nowadays, both HM King Abdullah ,the Saudis,and the GCC aren't interested in talks with the Israelis for these reasons. The first believes it's worthless to set on the table and talk ,while Hezbollah poses a threat to the peace, the Iranians operations for smuggling weapons to the reckless militias. Let's face the reality, it isn't the Arabs fault or the Israelis. If Iran backs of we could have settle the issue ages ago.

Hope you get my point

Peace :angel:

I get it, but the Israeli regime was elected by their people which is the main obstacle to peace process and constantly make things up to avoid it. I understand what you are talking about, but what made you so sure that Israelis want peace? even after removing Iran and it's proxies threat? What is exactly the thing that's preventing them from establishing a Palestinian state on West bank which they are gabbing it's lands on daily bases? And you need to differentiate between accepting Israeli existence to end this bloody conflict and believing in their "historic right" in Palestine. What the hell was that? This is very weird to come from an Arab.

Secondly, you kept them in camps and YOU occupied them from 1948-67 and gave them no freedom at all.

Thirdly, you killed thousands of Palestinians in black September and expelled many more.

I have never seen any dumber logic than yours. Such ridiculous people. At least come up with a smart lie, plz try.

What is exactly the thing that's preventing them from establishing a Palestinian state on West bank .

The fact that when we handed Gaza over, we got more rockets than ever.

When we handed Southern Lebanon over, we got rockets and a cross-border raid which ended up in war.

We gave the Sinai over, got a cold peace and now face more terrorism from the Sinai than ever.

So in answer to your question - "what stops us"

It's past experience with giving land and getting terrorism in return.

I , with all due respect , fundamentally disagree with you. The facts you stated are quite inaccurate. I openly admit that Jordan contribution to the Arabs in general ,Palestinians, and Saudis in particular will always remain unforgettable. They nationalized millions of Palestinians ,and never ask for a thing in return. Their recent humanitarian aid to Gaza proves how generous they were. Jordan always seeks after stabilizing the Arab world. The Taiff declaration would fail without their help. The effort they made during the 2nd Gulf War was great. Its history speaks for itself no doubt about that.

I , with all due respect , fundamentally disagree with you. The facts you stated are quite inaccurate. I openly admit that Jordan contribution to the Arabs in general ,Palestinians, and Saudis in particular will always remain unforgettable. They nationalized millions of Palestinians ,and never ask for a thing in return. Their recent humanitarian aid to Gaza proves how generous they were. Jordan always seeks after stabilizing the Arab world. The Taiff declaration would fail without their help. The effort they made during the 2nd Gulf War was great. Its history speaks for itself no doubt about that.

I'm not against Jordan or Jordanians. My family visited there not long ago. I'm against this putz Blackeagle who earlier professed his admiration for a Jordanian that gunned down Israeli school girls, killing 7.

Secondly, it's undeniable fact that Jordan was part of Palestine. Of course it's going to have 'palestinains' in it. However, this guy is against Israel being established - when his own country was called Palestine too back in the day.

The Jordanians did nothing for the Palestinians in WB. When Israel took over in 67, it was infested with Malaria.

By the late 90's under Israel, Palestinain life expectancy rose to above that of Turkey and their literacy rates above Egypt. Israel increased their life expectancy by something crazy like 30 years.

I like the Jordanian King. I think he's a good man.

It is widely known that GCC is befriend with Isräel, gulfies won't do the effort for other Arabized people.

Keep playing your favorite songs ,it's been already a broken record. Listen, the George Gallowy-like attitude will get you nowhere with me okay? Nor the Caroline Glick's trash either, understand?

I'm sane enough to decide what is best for our fellows or not ,okay? Not your zany Mullahs,right?

Of course, the Saudis have been pissing you off since we slammed Hezbollah over the stupid,reckless stunt they did back in 06, not only the Saudis made your BFFs mad but the Jordanians. We will get the Iranians out soon ,and work together with other fellow Arab states to take care of ourselves :toast_sign:

I'm not against Jordan or Jordanians. My family visited there not long ago. I'm against this putz Blackeagle who earlier professed his admiration for a Jordanian that gunned down Israeli school girls, killing 7.

Secondly, it's undeniable fact that Jordan was part of Palestine. Of course it's going to have 'palestinains' in it. However, this guy is against Israel being established - when his own country was called Palestine too back in the day.

The Jordanians did nothing for the Palestinians in WB. When Israel took over in 67, it was infested with Malaria.

By the late 90's under Israel, Palestinain life expectancy rose to above that of Turkey and their literacy rates above Egypt. Israel increased their life expectancy by something crazy like 30 years.

I like the Jordanian King. I think he's a good man.

I like Israelis discussions in general and sometimes admire their logical analysis. But when it comes to Palestine, it's like talking to them is the same as talking to donkeys, the dumbest donkeys. They turn from one lie to another if refuted, and every one is dumber than the previous.

It's like when your father asks you where you have been upon your return home in the middle of the night,
Father: "Where have you been?"
Son: "I have been studying with my friends"
Father: "But I called them and they said they didn't see you"
Son: "Okay,what about this one, I have been doing charity work"
:meeting:

Keep playing your favorite songs ,it's been already a broken record. Listen, the George Gallowy-like attitude will get you nowhere with me okay? Nor the Caroline Glick's trash either, understand?

I'm sane enough to decide what is best for our fellows or not ,okay? Not your zany Mullahs,right?

Of course, the Saudis have been pissing you off since we slammed Hezbollah over the stupid,reckless stunt they did back in 06, not only the Saudis made your BFFs mad but the Jordanians. We will get the Iranians out soon ,and work together with other fellow Arab states to take care of ourselves :toast_sign:

You did not answer my post, especially the last question. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom