What's new

At least 27 killed as Iraqi forces raid Sunni protest camp

Don't you dare joke about our bald heads ! :angry:

Otherwise I'm gonna bring every single Semitic stereotype that I know of; starting from the freakishly large & humped noses ! :P

If the air is free, why not hoover it up with big noses :lol:

Such an old joke.

I have a very straight nose. It's like a very steep ski slope.

If the air is free, why not hoover it up with big noses :lol:

Such an old joke.

I have a very straight nose. It's like a very steep ski slope.

I don't ! :cray:

Rhinoplasty here I come ! :D

Or I could just blow of the equivalent in Vegas ! :azn:

What say you - A game of poker for the future of Jerusalem ? :what:

If I win - I get the City.....if you win - I take all of the Palestinians in & give them an autonomous Palestine within the Middle East away from Judea or Canaan or whatever the proper Biblical term for that would be ! :)

Deal ?

Guess just me then ! :undecided:

I haven't got a Shiite on my side for ages but loads in terms of friends & family friends - I feel so left out ! :cray:

Tell you what - You handle some of the other groups - Ahmedis, Ismailis, Non-Muslims ! :agree:

Whilst I'll handle the Shias ! :azn:

An Afghan, a Saudi, an Iranian & a Pakistani wife for me - Two Shias & Two Sunnis ! :woot:

Damn I feel like Casanova ! :D

:rofl:ill take Pakistani Christians :smitten:, probably the most educated group in Pakistan. LOL your household will be a battlefield

I have looked at this matter carefully and have concluded this is the fault of the Wahabi, Salafi salami, Shia shish kebab, Khameneist, NasserSaud, al-nasal front of the Arabian lion warriors of Allah zzzzzzzz

Maybe it's Mossad zzzzzzz

More killings

Allahu Akhbar mother fuckers.

Thanks goodness for Israel

Sometimes I wonder if Israel was put there by God/Allah for Muslims to see the original people of the book (Jews) and follow them rather than try and destroy them. See how they live. Women in bikinis.

Women in bikinis :taz:

Makes life so much better.

Thumbs down for killing :tdown:

Just like parasites, flourish overs injuries.

I don't ! :cray:

Rhinoplasty here I come ! :D

Or I could just blow of the equivalent in Vegas ! :azn:

What say you - A game of poker for the future of Jerusalem ? :what:

If I win - I get the City.....if you win - I take all of the Palestinians in & give them an autonomous Palestine within the Middle East away from Judea or Canaan or whatever the proper Biblical term for that would be ! :)

Deal ?

You want Jerusalem bro? didn't think Pakistanis cared that much about it.

I like the stakes, but Poker isn't my game.

How about pool/snooker or badminton?

If you win, you get Jerusalem but you have to take care of the western wall, keep the place tidy. Maybe plant some nice bushes.

If I win, you get the Pals but you also have to take in Hezz and the Hasidim :cheesy:

Just like parasites, flourish overs injuries.

A supporter of killing school girls is not intelligent enough to decipher the meaning of my post. Political satire is not your thing, obviously.

A supporter of killing school girls is not intelligent enough to decipher the meaning of my post. Political satire is not your thing, obviously.

And a supporter of stealing a country and massacring thousands of it's native people is enough intelligent! Is he? Zionists logic..:lol:

And a supporter of stealing a country and massacring thousands of it's native people is enough intelligent! Is he? Zionists logic..:lol:

Blackeagle squatting on Palestinian land

sanremo_palestine_1.gif

Now, could you remind everyone what your king did to the Palestinians in 1970?

How many thousands did he kill? how many did he expel?

sanremo_palestine_1.gif

So, help me out here plz. Since there was a civil war in Jordan, rootless people from USA, EU and Russia had had the full right to take over Palestine and displace it's people, not to mention killing, torturing and blockading them years before this war. Very interesting logic.

sanremo_palestine_1.gif

Black September. During which time, btw, Pakistan's future leader Zia sahib was heavily involved in the Jordanian ops against the PLO.

On September 15, King Hussein declared martial law and appointed Field Marshal Habis al Majali as a commander in chief of the armed forces. The head of Pakistani training mission to Jordan, Brigadier Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq (later Chief of Army Staff and President of Pakistan), played a key role in planning the offensives.

Zia was stationed in Jordan from 1967 to 1970 as a Brigadier, helping in the training of Jordanian soldiers, as well as leading the training mission into battle during the Black September operations as commander of Jordanian 2nd Division, a strategy that proved crucial to King Hussein's remaining in power

But seriously what's with the expansionism..why won't Israel now stop colonization?

Black September. During which time, btw, Pakistan's future leader Zia sahib was heavily involved in the Jordanian ops against the PLO.

But seriously what's with the expansionism..why won't Israel now stop colonization?

Yes, so you have a region of 'Palestine' that various empires control.

This region is partly split into a 'Jordan' - which everyone seems to think is ok. Then it was also split into an 'Israel - which apparently is not ok :rolleyes:

Blackeagle is living on land that used to be called 'palestine'. Yet he derides other people living on that land. As if he's righteous :lol:

Arafat and his mob tried to pull a fast one on the Jordanians. The same as they tried in Lebanon.

The funny thing is, had the Arabs agreed the earlier partitions, we wouldn't even have a 'Jordan'. It would be Israel and Palestine.

The guy is an absolute meat-head.

As for Israel expanding. Israel compromises about 0.6% of middle east land. It can be flown across by a jet in 1 minute.

The Arabs hold 99.4% of the land. They have 22 countries.

Israel has given back Gaza

Israel have given back SInai

Israel has given back Southern Lebanon

Israel handed over parts of the West Bank and gave the Palestinain autonomy and a government. Something Blackeagle's Jordanians never did.

You look at the map at the pinhead of Israel and tell me that's expansion.

Yes, so you have a region of 'Palestine' that various empires control.

This region is partly split into a 'Jordan' - which everyone seems to think is ok. Then it was also split into an 'Israel - which apparently is not ok :rolleyes:

Blackeagle is living on land that used to be called 'palestine'. Yet he derides other people living on that land. As if he's righteous :lol:

Arafat and his mob tried to pull a fast one on the Jordanians. The same as they tried in Lebanon.

The funny thing is, had the Arabs agreed the earlier partitions, we wouldn't even have a 'Jordan'. It would be Israel and Palestine.

The guy is an absolute meat-head.

As for Israel expanding. Israel compromises about 0.6% of middle east land. It can be flown across by a jet in 1 minute.

The Arabs hold 99.4% of the land. They have 22 countries.

Israel has given back Gaza

Israel have given back SInai

Israel has given back Southern Lebanon

Israel handed over parts of the West Bank and gave the Palestinain autonomy and a government. Something Blackeagle's Jordanians never did.

You look at the map at the pinhead of Israel and tell me that's expansion.

Given that delicate positioning of the Israeli state..how does Israel plan to maintain its security in the future? Any chance real normality will find itself into the lives of Israeli citizens through an end to rocket strikes and suicide bombers?

Given that delicate positioning of the Israeli state..how does Israel plan to maintain its security in the future? Any chance real normality will find itself into the lives of Israeli citizens through an end to rocket strikes and suicide bombers?

Look what the neighbours are doing to each other in Syria.

Look what they do to each other in Iraq.

And I'm sure you understand what these neighbours are like, because you have them in Pakistan.

It's not Israel that's the problem.

When the Arabs are ready for peace with themselves, they might be ready for peace with Israel.

Until then, Israel is strong, has strong friends and will remain until such time as the Arabs grow up.

Back
Top Bottom