What's new

At least 15 Kerala youth go missing; families suspect ISIS links

why cant these guys live in peace where ever they live,need to bomb ME to stone age for the world to be peaceful i guess.

Feel sorry for Syrians and Iraqis,they have to deal with crackpots from around the world.
No Sorry for them... They started a Collage of higher education for Terrorism and the Metric level Terrorist started Joining for a PHD in religious Terrorism ...

One child a NSG commando, the other a good for nothing extremist degenerate.

The contrast could not be more shocking.

One child made her proud and other one humiliated her .
One can only imagine the situation of her brother .

Appol Keralathinu ippozhum putiya reethiyil pravasikale kittununde .alle

It does not matter to Hinduism if Diwali is celebrated or not. They don't celebrate Diwali in Bali either and have very different festivals there, but they are proud of their religion. They don't eat beef either. In Kerala they are ashamed of being a Hindu.

Well I am a Hindu ,a proud one .
Since when did the beef become a benchmark of Hindu devotees committment .?
If you dont have anything to contribute then please refrain from posting .

Dont drag your religious shit in here .

Truth is majority of the Hindus here are in Ignorance rather than living in contempt, they don't really care what happens outside their little world, while the "minorities" are organised.. Wait until these seculars try touching places like Shabarimala or Guruvayur.

That is the truth of past ! You and me are not dhimmis are we ? There are others like us frm Kerala on this very same forum also . I Have myself enlightened atleast a dozen mallu Hindus in real life ( not counting the hundreds through social media :P ) . Change is happening .

Also its not as if all who fell for this were Hindus . Look at the number of Christians involved in this case alone . If you remember a few years back when love jihad controversy actually popped up in Kerala that was also a result of church getting alarmed by girls being lured out of Christianity . The jihadi conversion racket is a well organised and funded international Syndicate - even present day missionaries , which are now almost defunct in places like Kerala, cannot match them.

I am sure it would anywhere near 500-1000 considering the level of secularism in Kerala..

You should read the reaction of the father of one retard .
After all we should thank their families more than any other stupid in our state intelligence .
It was their anxiety and fear that exposed this terrorism .
Majority of them Christian convert and one is Hindu convert .
Why did that happened?
Is there is any shortage of true Muslims in Kerala ?
@Iggy

why cant these guys live in peace where ever they live,need to bomb ME to stone age for the world to be peaceful i guess.

new converts are always more zealous than veterans . They Just want to escape to a Sharia compliant land from kufr land

Without Hindus, Kerala is devoid of its soul. All that cultural razzmatazz of Kerala is due to its rich Hindu culture.

I still have fond memories of my state where people cared more about landing a job in Gelf. Politics was just UDF, LDF. Nowadays i can sense poison in the discourses and activities of so called leaders of the state. Any state which gives long rope to religious nutcracks is bound to crack.

Without Hindus, Kerala is devoid of its soul. All that cultural razzmatazz of Kerala is due to its rich Hindu culture.

I still have fond memories of my state where people cared more about landing a job in Gelf. Politics was just UDF, LDF. Nowadays i can sense poison in the discourses and activities of so called leaders of the state. Any state which gives long rope to religious nutcracks is bound to crack.

If its shakes Kerala enough that they finally vote outside the LDF-UDF duopoly, there is hope.

Well I am a Hindu ,a proud one .
Since when did the beef become a benchmark of Hindu devotees committment .?
If you dont have anything to contribute then please refrain from posting .

You are a stupid fool if you think Beef is not an issue of Hindu commitment. Now Fcuk Off moron.

You should read the reaction of the father of one retard .
After all we should thank their families more than any other stupid in our state intelligence .
It was their anxiety and fear that exposed this terrorism .
Majority of them Christian convert and one is Hindu convert .
Why did that happened?
Is there is any shortage of true Muslims in Kerala ?
@Iggy
I have seen Many Jihadist from my own eyes... The one boy that was recently brought back from Syria to Mumbai was from My collage...

I Studies in a Christian Institution and most of Hindu and Christian Students were malayalees... I have seen Hindus converting to both Islam and Christianity in the institution... I have reverted 2 Guys back to Hinduism 1 was a Kurup and another one belonged Ezava community... I know how easy is it to convert even an educated Hindu...

Then there were many Islamist in the collage from Mumbra... One guy I have reported to police... I am very sure he will Join ISIS sooner then Later his FB wall is full of it and the guy Married and converted a Maharastrian Brahmin girl...

Malayalee Hindu women are the easiest to convert and most Vulnerable ... Christians are very organized they take classes for youth in Youth Camps... in India out of every 10 Converts 8 Happens to be a Hindu its a fact...

I Have no problem in someone been proud of Secular... But Malayalees Take pride in Eating Beef, in been Atheist and marrying of their children to non-Hindus... well it may be normal things in kerala But been born and brought up in a Traditional Malayalee Family in Mumbai I cant digest all this...

Never thought mallus will give up so easily. Hindus needs to organise if they can ...

if they can...........??????

Man calling names to RSS, Bajarag Dal, VHP is sign of Intellectualism and liberalism.

How can you unite when you go openly bad mouthing organisations who are fighting out for you???

Go and stand behind them they are time tested.

Dont drag your religious shit in here .

No wonder you are fast becoming MINORITY in your own land and will fast become extinct in your own land called KERALA.

You are a stupid fool if you think Beef is not an issue of Hindu commitment. Now Fcuk Off moron.

What do you know about Hinduism ?
I have seen the stark contrast between temple management in Kerala and also in other states.

Beef Commitment .Hinduism is far wider than your stupid beef theory .
People like you are really an insult to Hinduism when you equate Hinduism with beef each and every time.

if they can...........??????

Man calling names to RSS, Bajarag Dal, VHP is sign of Intellectualism and liberalism.

How can you unite when you go openly bad mouthing organisations who are fighting out for you???

Go and stand behind them they are time tested.

No wonder you are fast becoming MINORITY in your own land and will fast become extinct in your own land called KERALA.

Visit our state for once then post this stupidity .

I have seen Many Jihadist from my own eyes... The one boy that was recently brought back from Syria to Mumbai was from My collage...

I Studies in a Christian Institution and most of Hindu and Christian Students were malayalees... I have seen Hindus converting to both Islam and Christianity in the institution... I have reverted 2 Guys back to Hinduism 1 was a Kurup and another one belonged Ezava community... I know how easy is it to convert even an educated Hindu...

Then there were many Islamist in the collage from Mumbra... One guy I have reported to police... I am very sure he will Join ISIS sooner then Later his FB wall is full of it and the guy Married and converted a Maharastrian Brahmin girl...

Malayalee Hindu women are the easiest to convert and most Vulnerable ... Christians are very organized they take classes for youth in Youth Camps... in India out of every 10 Converts 8 Happens to be a Hindu its a fact...

I Have no problem in someone been proud of Secular... But Malayalees Take pride in Eating Beef, in been Atheist and marrying of their children to non-Hindus... well it may be normal things in kerala But been born and brought up in a Traditional Malayalee Family in Mumbai I cant digest all this...

Well I have seen things also .

I am also from a traditional Nair family .
I agree with your opinion .But what I am talking about is that this curious case involved in this incident.
If Christians were that much organised then how did the 3-4 of them converted to Islamism and then joined terrorism .
Only one Hindu involved in here ,article didnt mentioned her cast .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom